☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆​

Basic Information​

"Ah uhm, well here are some stuff about me!"​

Full Name
Anthea Yogihana Okichi
Nicknames
Anth, Anthy, Thea, Ant, An, Bunny, Bambi, Little Angel, Lil Cyclops
"These are all the nicknames that I heard people call me.. Why Ant though? I'm not an insect!!"
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual!
Date of Birth
13th September

Physical Appearance​

"Basically how I look.."​

Height
4'6
"Sometimes I wish I was taller.. however being small can have it's perks! I can hide very easily heheh!"
Weight
60 lbs
Eye Colour
Bright Amber (Looks Yellow/Golden)
Hair Colour
Light Brown, her bangs are dyed white.
(Screenshot by AnxietyLuna!)
1643997856991.png

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

Attributes!

"Basically how I am personality wise.. along with other things!"

Personality!
Anthea appears to be generally timid and quiet. She finds social interactions difficult, which often leads her to being alone. Despite the struggles, she still is nice to everyone around her. She enjoys helping others and being of service, and if she can't do anything, she feels useless. She is also gullible, which often makes her an easy target to manipulators and other abusive people, she often finds herself being a victim of manipulation, however she tries her best not to fall for the same tricks again.

Hobbies!
-Singing: "Oh! Oh! I adore singing! I started singing ever since the age of 8, and only got better at it as the years went by! I even became the lead singer of a metal band before she moved to Karakura.. I sometimes wish I was still in that band.."

-Drawing: "Drawing is also one of my favourite hobbies! I love letting out my emotions through arts and creating beautiful pieces! Although i'm not entirely confident in what I do.. I love it when people compliment my work!"

-Guitar: "I picked the guitar up at around 10 years of age, though I only play it occasionally nowadays, I still love doing it!"

Music Taste!
"Ah, I really enjoy songs that are more on the alternative spectrum! However a big favourite genre of mine will always be Metal! I enjoy a lot of subgenres and there's a lot of different bands to discover.. it's something i'm really passionate about! Some of my favourite bands include:
Slipknot: Nu Metal
Muse: Alt Rock
Within Temptation: Symphonic Metal
Nightwish: Symphonic Metal
Pierce the Veil: Post-Hardcore
My Chemical Romance: ...emo.
Diagnostics
"The not fun part..."
-Autism. She basically has sensory issues, mainy in terms of hearing and scent. Sometimes she gets overwhelmed when there's too much noise. She also has a hard time understanding social cues and how relations actually work, though she pretends to know as a way of masking it.

-Dissociative Identity Disorder. This is a mental disorder that basically splits her into having different identities that are commonly referred to as alters. This mental disorder is mainly caused by repetitive trauma that started at a very early age, which was the case for Anthea. Alters have roles in what we call a system. Anthea has 5 other alters.
Anthea: Host. She's the one who's mainly fronting.
Null: Primary protector + persecutor. It's role is basically to protect Anthea from harm, however, due to it also being a persecutor, it does so in what is deemed to be not acceptable. It is described by other people to be violent, this is true however, Null is only violent when it feels threatened, provoked or touched, otherwise it stays harmless physically wise. Null has a bad mouth most of the times and is not afraid of speaking it's mind, no matter how hurtful it may be to other's feelings.
Chloe: She is the little of the system. Basically a child.. the age of this alter is esteemed to be around 8 years.
Leon: He is the caretaker of the system, not much is known about him yet.
Erin: Trauma holder, he's basically the one who holds the memories of every details of the traumatic stuff that has happened.
Nia: Persecutor, not much is known about her yet.

-Borderline Personality Disorder. She has an intense fear of abandonment, which often affects the way she acts. She often can make sudden decisions that can impact her and others negatively and can sometimes have severe mood swings.

Relationships​

'Close' Relationships

Vanya K. Blackburn - Boyfriend
"Vanya.. ah, I love him so so much! He's like.. the light of my life! I don't know what i'd do without him.. whenever i'm feeling down he always manages to make it better.. he's my guardian angel in a way hehe! I also love the fact we have similar music taste!! It's rare to find other metalheads around here.. He's just, so perfect! I wish i'd met him sooner, because I feel like I have met my soulmate!!"

Aldric Blackburn - Older brother figure(?)
"Aldric is a.. very interesting fellow.. however I.. am unsure if he cares about me anymore. I always feel like i'm worthless around him.. I miss the times when we were very close.. back when we could laugh together and when he was.. pretty much like an older brother to me! Now he seems to just be interested in drama and jock stuff.. and.. I feel like he's lowkey becoming a bully if he already hasn't become one.. and I don't like that.."

'Rei' Seong - Brother Figure.
"Rei is a very busy person, and even if we have a lot of misunderstandings, I still look up to him. I'm just glad I was able to talk to him to clear things up, I feel yet again so close to him!! He's the best brother I could ever ask for and nothing will change that for me."

Kiyokazi M. Okichi - Adoptive Brother
"Kaori.. I never know what to expect around him to be honest! He's so sweet and stuff however he seems to be affiliated with gangs which worry me a lot.. I just wish he was more careful with what he does, you know!"
(More to be added in the future)
Other Relationship

Mei Adashi - Ex Girlfriend
"Mei... She's such a great girl, even though she gets confused a lot. A part of me still regrets breaking up with her.. even though I did it for her safety. I know we'll never be able to go back to how things were.. and it's truly upsetting. I wish I had handled my situation a little better.. but.. oh well. I just hope that she's happy with whatever she's doing right now."

Sebastian Aturuki - Enemy?
"I hate him so much. I don't want to see him again.. A part of me says I got over what he's done to me.. but I know for sure his abusive ways will still stick around to me forever. He stalked and harmed me. . He caused so much fear to me. I'm just.. pathetic to him. Yet he's right.. I just hope that he's gone for good and that I won't be able to see him again."
(A lot more to be added in the future.)

Anthea's Theme Song:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread