mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Any One Wanna Start Uh.. Conversation?

alexander!

Level 47
YOOO!!! Alexrainbowgirl Here! So Yeah.. I Was Thinking.. I Wanna Start Talking To People And Make New Friends Cause.. Ever Since I Got Banned For Accidently Advertising.. I Lost Track Of My Old Friends.. Very Sad.. Ik.. :(.. But Now Im Unbanned And I Wanna Start Fresh By Making New Friends That Will Live My Life For Awhile.. Anyone Who Wants To Make Friends With Me, Or Doesn't Have A Friend Here Yet.. C'mon Dude!! Come Talk To Me!! Dont Be Shy!! Im A Pretty Chill Person So.. Yeah.. Hope We Can Become Friends!! If You Dont Wanna Start A Conversation With Me.. Totally Fine!! Just Dont Make A Big Deal About It.. I Met A Couple Of People On The SchoolRP Server.. But I Wanna ALSO Make Friends On The Website..

Wanna Become Friends? Reply With A Response Down Here.. Ty!! :)

alexander!

Level 47
0_0.. Uhh Person? I Kinda Ment On THIS Website.. Not Discord.. Srry!!

I Dont Have It Since Im.. LAZY.. xd

Yume_

Level 86
Community Team
Lore Team
Perhaps that day should be today hmmm?

I'm down for a quick chat or two and I'm here if you ever need help, although I do tend to forget to respond on occasion so my apologies. Add me on discord once you get it cloud_divider#3828

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
YOOO!!! Alexrainbowgirl Here! So Yeah.. I Was Thinking.. I Wanna Start Talking To People And Make New Friends Cause.. Ever Since I Got Banned For Accidently Advertising.. I Lost Track Of My Old Friends.. Very Sad.. Ik.. :(.. But Now Im Unbanned And I Wanna Start Fresh By Making New Friends That Will Live My Life For Awhile.. Anyone Who Wants To Make Friends With Me, Or Doesn't Have A Friend Here Yet.. C'mon Dude!! Come Talk To Me!! Dont Be Shy!! Im A Pretty Chill Person So.. Yeah.. Hope We Can Become Friends!! If You Dont Wanna Start A Conversation With Me.. Totally Fine!! Just Dont Make A Big Deal About It.. I Met A Couple Of People On The SchoolRP Server.. But I Wanna ALSO Make Friends On The Website..

Wanna Become Friends? Reply With A Response Down Here.. Ty!! :)
Sure ;)) SchoolRP#0231 OH Wait ud ont get it, ok wellk u should its very good man, makes stuff so much easier, i cant live without it

alexander!

Level 47
I Have The Best News Of Your LIFE PPL!! I GOT DISCORDDD WOOP WOOP!! My Discord Is Alexrainbowgirl#0742!!

Users who are viewing this thread