mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Anyone know how to get ¥Yen

Therealnougsoc

Level 10
nougsoc
nougsoc
Fundraiser+
  • There are several methods of Yen acquisition.
  • Allowance, is earned every 30 minutes, scales with character age.
  • Auction house, you can resell items for a profit, would recommend.
  • Jobs, you can work for player ran stores, therefore money.
  • Gang Roleplay, You'll need to be grade 10+ to do it. It is dangerous work, but it can pay well.

vcou

Level 8
vcou
vcou
Notable
You can get 1000 yen every 30 minutes once you are a grade-12, this is a good way to get money when you start
Auction house is a great way to get money as you can sell what you own, alot of the stuff from player-ran stores that open periodically can be sold in the auction house for a higher price so you can easily profit. Faculty, KPD, EMS, and stores are also normally hiring where u can get money for being a teacher, police officer, retail worker, doctor, and more. These are the best ways to get money when you begin but there are so many more different ways to get money as you proceed further, such as towers, estates, custom items and more.

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
You can earn yen in many ways! Firstly, every half an hour (30 minutes) you will receive from 500-1,000 yen depending on your grade. You can also earn yen from ooc methods too, fir example skin making in the SRP shading style, character art creation, photography (screenshots with shaders), and other ways such as building too! You can also earn more yen from selling in auction, or performing icly jobs e.g. EMS, KPD (however I suggest applying for these once you become more experienced in the game and have played for a longer time; probably around 6-7 months if game time). Hope this helps!

yazure

Level 32
Community Team
Builder
yazure
yazure
Notable
first , use the allowanace ( it gets higher if your grade is higher ) and sell things at auc for a high price (30k+) If you can do skins , apply to many tailorings as a tailor / auction tailor. As an auc tailor i make 300k+ each skin i auction. If you're an adult icly or whatever , try applying for school worker (receptionist , chef , librarian , caretaker or teacher/professor) or for EMS or KPD : they all make a lot of money monthly

Users who are viewing this thread