mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
IGN:
utobian
DATE:
5/14/22
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

I'd like to suggest an improvement to apartment disowns. Apartments that are stolen after being disowned shouldnt really happen in my opinion as it can be really annoying to the person who wanted the apartment, especially since admins can't really do anything about it. I think apartment disown applications should become like language applications. Once it is approved you send it in a ticket, and only then is it disowned by the admins.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

It can prevent stolen apartments as I know this has happened to me several times myself. It is really really annoying. I know admins can't do anything about stolen apartments either, since it was disowned and the person saw and took the opportunity. It can ensure that people who are wanting an apartment get the apartment that they put in for. It is a simple but useful suggestion.

Lizalopod

Level 130

Apartments aren't disowned to be given to the person requesting it, if this was true they would simply swap the owner of the appartment to the new person. Everyone should have a fair shot at getting it, not just the person who requested it.

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich

Apartments aren't disowned to be given to the person requesting it, if this was true they would simply swap the owner of the appartment to the new person. Everyone should have a fair shot at getting it, not just the person who requested it.
This is true, but it does get annoying when you search for apartments, finally find one, and someone else snatches it up after just spotting it.

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable

^^^^
-1 I get the idea but it should be fair to everyone not just the person who wants it disowned, ask a friend to buy it for you if you can't get it

pashy

Level 183
Although it's very annoying and irritating, everyone should have a fair chance. Apartments aren't cool anyways - There are available more coolio Nohara tower floors you can rent for 500,000 if you DM pash#9244 :D (But must have activity in the floor or no floor!)

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Although it's very annoying and irritating, everyone should have a fair chance. Apartments aren't cool anyways - There are available more coolio Nohara tower floors you can rent for 500,000 if you DM pash#9244 :D (But must have activity in the floor or no floor!)
that is out of price range for a lot of people and or average players ;-;

pashy

Level 183
that is out of price range for a lot of people and or average players ;-;
It's actually a regular rent for a tower floor and, people don't usually rent themselves especially that you must keep activity within the floor.. So few people usually share rent, a gang, a family, clan, unofficial football team, school teams, businesses and etc.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your feedback. After discussing this with the staff team, we've decided to deny this.

- Apartment disown requests are used to help the staff team find inactive apartments, whilst there may be some cases where the requestor receives the apartment by luck, we do not plan on turning this into a personal request system; the reason for this is to give everyone a fair chance at finding housing.​

Users who are viewing this thread