Apartment Location Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiery

Level 0
What's your Minecraft Username?: Fieryxgamer2
What's the title of your suggestion?: Apartment Location Command

What's your suggestion?:
You know how, when your first trying to find an apartment you have to go through every floor and every apartment to see if any of the good Blocks have apartments available. Scrap that

Implement an apartment command which would allow you to specify the block of the apartment and it would tell you the floor of the vacant apartments or would tell you there are no vacant apartments.
It could be implemented via an app on the smartphone like Apartment Finder irl.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
Just a nice QOL update as members who are looking for a decent apartment will not need to spend as much time running around and looking for empty apartments.

Infi

Level 131
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
I don’t think this is entirely necessary with the real estate agent that can be found underneath complex D. Tapping on a residence that’s available will give you the direct coordinates to that property as well as the price of the property :)

kustomzero

Level 129
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
Even though an apartment finder app would be cool on the phone, the real estate agent was made for this purpose. If an app was implemented onto the smartphone the real estate agent would then most likely become useless and forgotten.

Fiery

Level 0
Even though an apartment finder app would be cool on the phone, the real estate agent was made for this purpose. If an app was implemented onto the smartphone the real estate agent would then most likely become useless and forgotten.
Had no idea about the real estate agent. Just goes to show how non-talked about it is though lol.

kustomzero

Level 129
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
Had no idea about the real estate agent. Just goes to show how non-talked about it is though lol.
Most people just go around looking for open apartments or they go to the real estate if they must. No worries!

Miamorchito

Level 18
Miamorchito
Miamorchito
Omega+
Even thought I agree with the concept. It was already mentioned that we have the Real State Agent. I personally would prefer to go and see the signs of the entrance of each apartment complex, since they would have the number of an available room + the RS agent is kind of not so good if you don't know where each complex is.

Still, I believe that this implementation won't be necessary for the upcoming updates. As stated before, there is already a solution to tackle this, maybe we should improve that solution.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- If you've genuinely forgotten the location of your apartment, you can ask a Staff Member. Generally speaking this doesn't happen very often, so it wouldn't be something we'd consider making for a player command.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread