Level 42
Community Team
Lore Team
KotaLobo
KotaLobo
Omega+
IGN: QwQMeHarderDaddy
DATE: 2/23/21
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: For Rent Extend, they should have a command like /extend or /re, because when opening the door to your apartment, you sometimes accidently extend your rent, like I've done a few times. I believe it happens to almost everyone, it wouldn't be a big problem if the new map was coming out and you wasted at least 50k on an apartment that you may not be able to get again.
[IMAGES IF ANY]:

Attachments

• 2021-02-23_13.01.34.png
    2021-02-23_13.01.34.png
    35.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 2021-02-23_13.07.40.png
    2021-02-23_13.07.40.png
    79.7 KB · Views: 8

suu

Level 38
TanoshiiDays
TanoshiiDays
Rich+
It already is a thing. Do /apartament autoextend and the rent for your apartament will be extended automatically. I'd change it to something more like asking for confirmation to extend the apartment rent when clicking the sign, that way these kind of accidents will be prevented.

ProblematicFinn

Level 43
ProblematicFinn
ProblematicFinn
Rich
It already is a thing. Do /apartament autoextend and the rent for your apartament will be extended automatically. I'd change it to something more like asking for confirmation to extend the apartment rent when clicking the sign, that way these kind of accidents will be prevented.
No they mean like, not like autoextend, like in order to extend your apartment without having to click the sign because sometimes when you're drunk you click the sign accidentally making you extend it, or if you miss click! Waste of money!

Laur

Level 39
+1

Though there is already another forums feedback post which has the same idea as this one, hopefully it will get added in!

Mika

Level 46
+1
I agree with this totally, the amount of times I've extended an apartment by accident just because I have yen is just so sad sometimes, especially if you do it more than once.. Something like a 'ARE YOU SURE' type thing would be good too just incase

Users who are viewing this thread