Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
IGN: itsmariav
DATE: 01/04/2021
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
(It is a pretty simple suggestion so there isn't much to keep talking about here)
I was renovating my srp apartment and i remembered that are many blocks that are not in the /ap shop such as banners, chains/iron bars and i still don't get how we can't put flowers/plants in the flowerpots.
Anyways, if there is a reason of it i don't know but if they could add those blocks (and others that didn't came to my mind right now) I would appreciate it.

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
+1

I agree with this thread. They should add more blocks to the shop for apartments. I think their might be a issue within the pluggin if this isn’t added, however their is something I’ll disagree with regarding the thread. I don’t think iron bars particularly should be added but other building blocks I feel should be added.

Kandu

Level 24
+1/-1
its a good suggestion with the iron bars to be added but the banners was removed for causing too much lag for the server

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
+1
Every block (with perhaps exceptions like blocks that are entities like banners) should be added. The only reason they haven't is laziness, There is no server-side reasons for why anything apart from entities can't be added. People shouldn't have to use creative to have places that ACTUALLY LOOK NICE.

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
ACCEPTED
------------------------------

• We will add more building blocks for the apartments in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread