mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Apartments/Housing

_ItsMarc__

Level 8
IGN: Moisteh
DATE: 7/26/23
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I'm sure this may have been made before, but I'll just post it anyways. I think there should be more apartments/housing/penthouses in Karakura.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Every time I walk around Karakura, I notice a lot of homeless people (Who I KNOW can afford apartments/housing) but are unable to because of how limited the housing is in town. I've also noticed there is a lot of unused space that could be used for more apartments/housing around the map but there was something there that is taking up the space but has NEVER opened or EVER been talked about opening (Picture down below for example). It would benefit the community by taking more of the homeless off the streets and pushing them into their own place.

[I've probably missed some points/examples so feel free to add on to what I've said or tell me what I've missed in the replies. Or just tell me I'm wrong, I'm open to hear criticism as well.]

Attachments

• 2023-07-25_19.02.45.png
    2023-07-25_19.02.45.png
    836.7 KB · Views: 16

Classicalist

Level 87
+1/-1. Despite it not being open often. Ive seen it be open a few times for events such as the faculty party event, And those events are very fun :3

Oliverium

Level 53
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
Neutral
Apartments do get added and staff even make events out of it! If there happens to be more space I'm sure builders, staff, etc. will make more apartments. But there's an estate person that tells you when openings are a thing. I doubt EVERYONE with apartments are 100% active to pay their rent. If you can't find a place of your own yet, you can 1. live with someone (room mates) or even 2. canonically live just outside of Karakura and when you log off, your character takes the train to the town. Once an apartment/house/etc. opens up you can move there :>

markoos

Level 28
-1 I think it's fine the way it is, and I say this as someone without a place to live. Let's not make the map crowded with apartments to try and give everybody a place to live

Infi

Level 131
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
Serious response here since people are putting -1s on it

Let me start with there is nothing wrong with adding more housing. Not only does housing allow more opportunity for people to customize a part of the map they want to call theirs, it also offers a more private roleplay opportunity between them and their friend group. Additionally, it's a place to store your plethora of items. There is nothing wrong with a map being full of residencies. Adding more doesn't mean the map will be larger and spread the playerbase thin. If anything, SRP averages nearly 400 players on the weekends and a good majority of those players don't have a place to stay and store items.

I will always be for adding more housing/apartments/penthouses to SRP. I've been an SRP builder for two years now, and I can safely say that there are so many areas in the map that are unused or used by very little amounts of players that can easily be turned into residencies that would be used so much more often than the blank space it used to house. The map in no way will be "crowded" if planned properly and executed.

_ItsMarc__

Level 8
+1/-1. Despite it not being open often. Ive seen it be open a few times for events such as the faculty party event, And those events are very fun :3
Ah okay, since the time I've started playing I haven't seen it open once, so I thought it just never opened

_ItsMarc__

Level 8
Serious response here since people are putting -1s on it

Let me start with there is nothing wrong with adding more housing. Not only does housing allow more opportunity for people to customize a part of the map they want to call theirs, it also offers a more private roleplay opportunity between them and their friend group. Additionally, it's a place to store your plethora of items. There is nothing wrong with a map being full of residencies. Adding more doesn't mean the map will be larger and spread the playerbase thin. If anything, SRP averages nearly 400 players on the weekends and a good majority of those players don't have a place to stay and store items.

I will always be for adding more housing/apartments/penthouses to SRP. I've been an SRP builder for two years now, and I can safely say that there are so many areas in the map that are unused or used by very little amounts of players that can easily be turned into residencies that would be used so much more often than the blank space it used to house. The map in no way will be "crowded" if planned properly and executed.
I agree with this. I LOVE building as well and I think it may even be beneficial to the map by adding another place to explore.
There are MANY places that aren't being used that could fit an entire complex in. Plus, if its placed properly then in no way will the map be crowded, and in fact it wouldn't really be in anyone's way.

(Kinda the same thing you just said but I just agree with it so much)

Shadonk

Level 13
Shadonky
Shadonky
Omega
+1 the server struggles with housing everyone anyway!! (Yes I understand that they will not be able to house EVERYONE on the server) The main part of that building (specifically the Luxe) isn't even used anymore, and if I am wrong on that pls correct me. I will also add that there are TONS!! TONS. Of wasted space for housing/apartments to go but that's another discussion for another time.. LOL

Lazeas

Level 47
ngl you guys are pretty greedy when it comes to housing, i swear it's been upgraded so many times this past year. It's okay to be homeless, we love homeless people here.. come on guys, let's engage RP with others and hangout in non private areas!!!

markoos

Level 28
ngl you guys are pretty greedy when it comes to housing, i swear it's been upgraded so many times this past year. It's okay to be homeless, we love homeless people here.. come on guys, let's engage RP with others and hangout in non private areas!!!
idc if you mean this as irony i agree bro

DongMoon

Level 10
DongMoon
DongMoon
Omega+
you probably already have a cozy apartment....

+1

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 114
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
+1

Especially in places like Club Luxe, it used to be open quite often every like few days, I think, that was awhile ago though (like 1-2 years ago, I'm 99% sure it was like shut down or wtv in 2022). Using most of this as housing will benefit the server even more, especially with people that are longterm players and maybe lost their apartment/house due to not having enough to pay for the rent/didn't realise it was so low/almost gone.

Users who are viewing this thread