mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Apologizing to the Whole School RP Server

PugMax

Level 0
Dear School RP Staff/Players,

I wanted to apologize for my behavior in the past and for the things I have done to every player and staff. I made this because I wanted to apologize to the whole community and every staff member who might not like me or any player who does not like me. I have broke a lot of rules in the past before and I wanted to make this message to everyone to say that I apologize to everyone and I mean every single player on the server and from the bottom of my heart I have changed my past ways and I want every School RP Player and Staff to know that I really have changed my ways and I am sorry for begging people for things and doing stupid shit. It was my fault and I take full responsibility for it and I have been punished for my actions for the past year. I want everyone to know that it will not happen again and I promise to not repeat these actions and I hope every school rp staff and player forgives me and like I said it will not happen again. I will apologize to every player and staff for my disrespect,racism and much more and I promise it will not happen again. I want to come back to the community and really have a new start. I really hope everyone can forgive me and It will not happen again

Love and Cheer's - PugMax

Last edited:
I'll take some shots with you. Take 10 shots for every 'promise'. Just joking around. I don't know if I could forgive you that easily but it's a start. If you ever wanna talk, my discord: CommunismRP#3027.

Users who are viewing this thread