Level 0
[OOC SECTION]

IGN: job2310
Role in School Council: A councillor

Expected activity (out of ten): 7
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are): 16
Previous Applications: None that got through
Motivation for joining: To make the school a better place
What is the School Council?: Its like a city council but a school one.
What happens in the School Council?: They help people and make the school better.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?: Kindly reply I do not agree with that.

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?: I would say, okay I understand my idea is bad, we will not use it.

You have become the school president, what is your first speech: Thank you for letting me do this and I promise I will make this school a better place.

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize? I say, I am awfully sorry I missed those meetings.

You are being removed from your position, how do you react? I stay calm and carry on

[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?

dear FilthyDuck,

It would be a pleaser to be a councillor and I will promise you that I will make the school a better place, I will stop the swearing people in the corridor and I will stop bulling, and I will make sure that no one is metagaming or that.

-job2310

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Awful, you've been banned several times and this grammar is awful, never apply again and dont PM me.
Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread