mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Apple watch phone function

Katdorth

Level 2
IGN: t9P
DATE: 5/9/2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
So I have a suggestion for the Apple watch in role-play. It would work as a normal phone, having the same ability to call and use apps. There really isn't a lot to explain about this suggest, however I thought it would be a cool thing to work. Along with this if its possible, having the function to use it in your off hand if its possible. Using the phone in your offhand would also be cool. Things that might glitch out with this if people have a phone in their off hand and main hand. Even if you have to switch your Apple watch to your main hand it would still be cool if it had that function.

alli

Level 20
honestly, i kinda like this. the only thing i think shouldn't be considered is being able to use it whilst not in your hand. as we can't use phones when they're not in hand, we shouldn't be able to do the same thing with apple watches. i honestly think the reason we can't use phones that aren't in our hand is so like.. hm- let's say you were calling the cops around a gangrper or such. realistically you would have to pull out your phone to make a call, and i feel like being able to call without the phone out is like cheating, in a way, if that makes sense at least.

Katdorth

Level 2
honestly, i kinda like this. the only thing i think shouldn't be considered is being able to use it whilst not in your hand. as we can't use phones when they're not in hand, we shouldn't be able to do the same thing with apple watches. i honestly think the reason we can't use phones that aren't in our hand is so like.. hm- let's say you were calling the cops around a gangrper or such. realistically you would have to pull out your phone to make a call, and i feel like being able to call without the phone out is like cheating, in a way, if that makes sense at least.
Well this is a thing Apple watches are way more expensive. While phones are bigger and fit in your pocket watches always stay on your wrist.

alli

Level 20
Well this is a thing Apple watches are way more expensive. While phones are bigger and fit in your pocket watches always stay on your wrist.
yes but if you were to take it off, you shouldn't be able to use it either way, like phones.

alli

Level 20
Which is why would need to be in one of your hands, you might be getting it confused with hotbar.
i'm... unsure of how you'd get it confused with your hotbar? and i'm just saying that if you don't have it in your hand then you shouldn't be able to use it, which is why you would need to keep it in hand, yes...

edahs

Level 3
I see this is quite pointless but a interesting feature to add to the server. I only say this because people already have phones and use those and the apple watch is generally for cosmetic so why just buy a more expensive phone. Then again a lot of people still bought the apple watch even just for the cosmetic so there isn’t really much to say. I do think it was a valid idea though, nice thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread