Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
MrEarache#8120

Do you have a microphone?:
No sadly.

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
EST.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I am completely aware and I will act to prevent such a thing from happening.

Describe your activity on the server:
I usually play on weekends from about 10 pm to 3 am.

Do you have any previous bans?:
No.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
N/A

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
I am currently an 18-year-old high schooler on the server.

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

Science, specifically astronomy.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
I feel like this would be a great chance for me to enter a different area of roleplay. I also believe this would be a fitting path for my character to take storywise. Finally, I feel like my character would bring a different and unique aura into the classroom, hopefully making it more enjoyable for both me and the students.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
I am completely aware.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Teacher class logs are to monitor when a class is being hosted and how many classes have been hosted. These are important because not only do they see if a teacher should be demoted, but they also are used to see how much a teacher should be paid.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
1.) Be respectful of all individuals in the classroom.
2.) Do not allow trivial matters to get in the way of class.
3.) Try your hardest on your work.
4.) Pay attention to whoever is speaking.
5.) Keep all electronic devices off and put away.
6.) Speak respectfully, and refrain from swearing.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
Before joining SRP, I occasionally roleplayed on GTA V and other Minecraft servers. I primarily partook in fantasy/medieval roleplay.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description: The Head of the Department is the foundation of the department. The Head of the Department monitors all teachers to ensure they are doing their job as professionally and flawlessly as possible. They also are the individuals to go to if one would have a question.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A qualified teacher is a teacher who has fully completed training and has shown efficiency in the completion of all their tasks.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A teacher that, while has gone through training, can definitely refine their skills.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: A teacher which has not yet completed training. They still have to develop and improve upon many skills to prove they are deserving of NQT.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers are to provide education on specific topics and assure that the students are masters of the topic they are being taught. The salary a teacher earns starts at 350,000 yen, however, they can increase the amount they make by hosting extra classes, earning a bonus of 50,000 yen.

Teachers teach their students in various amount of ways. It entirely depends on the type of class they are teaching and how they learn most efficiently. Many teachers prefer to teach by simply explaining the topic directly to the students and expecting the students to take notes. Others prefer a more hands-on approach. This includes experiments or labs for science teachers, acting out scenarios for drama teachers, etc. Going off that, all teachers have different lives outside of school. However, even outside of school they are expected to be responsible adults. During the free time they might hang out with friends, or maybe spend that free time finding different ways to improve the classroom setting for their students.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers are essential to SRP as they are the individuals who host classes. Without classes, school time would be a waste and it wouldn’t truly be a school roleplay.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
MoScOw - Must have, Should have, Could have, Won’t have.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How do they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Snoobs F. Wigglesworth is an incredibly slender and slim individual. He stands at 6’1 and radiates a positive aura. His hair would be jet black and would have a more rough and messy look to it. He looks to treat everyone with immense respect and kindness and likes to spread joy and happiness throughout Karakura through notes of kindness and free apples.

His outlook on students is incredibly positive, even when a student seems hateful. He is aware they have lives of their own, and also face mental and physical issues. When he sees a student, he treats them with the utmost respect and strives to make them feel comfortable and safe in his presence. He treats teachers the same. He wants them to feel safe and comfortable around him, and treats them with kindness and love.

His plan for the future is to, in a way, continue what he is currently doing. He wants to spread joy and happiness throughout Karakura and wants the world to be a better place. He believes being a teacher would be a great way to try and make the student's time at school more enjoyable.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
He’d approach the group, and begin by treating them with respect and kindness. Calmly, he would explain to them why the actions they are doing are obscene and not fit for a school environment. If he is met with hostility, he would adopt a more assertive tone while repeating how their behavior is obscene and issuing a warning of possible detention if they continue with this behavior. If after the warning they still refuse to co-operate, he would issue them detention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
He would start by trying to say an interesting tidbit about the topic at hand to try and get their attention. If this failed, he would begin a countdown to try and get their attention or clap his hands loudly and repeat if necessary. If the class is not listening because of a student, he would remove the student from the classroom after issuing a warning first.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
He would be preparing for his next class and look at possible feedback from students to see how he can improve his class. If another teacher was in there, he would make small talk with them and assist them in any activities they wish to complete if he had the time.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
He would approach the board before gathering the student's attention. He’d take a whiteboard marker and wrote his name and subject on the board before placing the marker back in its original place. He’d then turn to face the class and clapped his hands together, a warm smile crossing upon his face before he spoke.

/me He’d approach the student with their hand raised. His shoes made a faint clicking sound as he approached. Once there, he’d kneel down to the student's eye level.

/me Upon turning the students loose to complete the assignment, he’d take a seat his desk. He’d bend over, opened the drawer, and pulled out a notebook to begin preparations for his next class before shutting the drawer.

/me He’d pick the whiteboard marker up, remove the cap, and placed the marker tip to the board. He’d then draw a diagram labeled “Celestial Sphere”, and marked different areas of it with corresponding letters. Then, he’d place the cap back over the marker and pointed to one of the letters with the marker.

Backstory
(320 Words)
Snoobs F. Wigglesworth was born on February 17th, 1987 in Edison, New Jersey. Throughout elementary and middle school, he would mostly keep to himself. Finding enjoyment through books and comics. Eventually, he enrolled in a transfer program at his high school. This would cause him to move to Karakura. While attending Karakura High, he would meet and eventually become best friends with many people. However, hostility towards the city began to grow inside of him. The gang activity and the general hate that flowed through the city bothered him greatly. Eventually, he would adopt a white tux, along with a white rabbit mask, and began giving away various items. Eventually, he would land on notes of kindness and apples. Eventually, though, he would have to depart the city to spend time with his family.

Upon returning to New Jersey, he would complete his schooling. When he finished high school he would move to Los Angeles and enroll in California State University, graduating with a major in Astronomy and a minor in secondary education. When enrolled originally, he was looking to major in English, but while there he began reading more and more about astronomy and space. His interest in space, and just how little we truly know about it grew so much that he spent most of his free time reading more and more about astronomy and becoming more and more in love with it. Eventually switching his major to astronomy, he would graduate college where he spent some time in Los Angeles working random jobs to improve his work skills. He worked random minimum wage jobs around the city, but this began to become a boring routine. Especially because it had nothing to do with astronomy, which he was now in love with. Eventually missing his friends in Karakura, he decided to move back to spend more time with them and try and build a new life in Karakura.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):

Snoobs Wigglesworth

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Given Name(s):
Snoobs

Preferred Name:
Snoobs

Age (Minimum is 27):

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Italian-American

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):
N/A

Academic Degree:
Bachelors

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Astronomy
Minors:
Secondary Education

Native Languages:
English

Other Languages:
Italian, Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Thank you for reviewing it.

Do you have any questions?:
N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your application, you have been accepted as a Highschool Teacher.

- You'll be contacted via Discord shortly regarding teacher training.​
- Looks like you've attended a lot of classes, so I trust you'll understand the role.​

Users who are viewing this thread