players online

Denied Application for art teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avuxx

Level 3
IGN (In Game Name:Avuxx

Previous bans: 1, For Having a bad attitude

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes, of course

Describe your activity on the server: Almost everyday

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes

Do you have a microphone? Yes

List your current and past applications: Music teacher (denied)

What is your motivation for applying?:i would like to re-apply since i have learned what i did wrong and i also would really want to teach art, i’m actually pretty good at art myself in real life

Have you read the megathread for Teachers? Yes.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): None.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:

Trainee | (Trainee)

Newly Qualified Teacher | (NQT)

Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills | (QTLS)

Head of Department | (HD)

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers? Yes and i completely understand.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? I Think that it’s perfect as of right now i don’t wanna change anything

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers are here to guide their scholars to success. They try their best to prepare the students for the real world and mentor them to independence.

In my knowledge, Art Teachers make about 56,000 In a year, but if we’re to in game then i would be payed about 46,700 a year. For a teacher they would make about 250000

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP serve
r: Because its a school roleplay server and you need teachers in a school.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

Trainee (Trainee): As a Trainee, you are able to be a spectator to a class and may assist the teacher at times. This will get you used to being in a teaching environment and give you a better idea of what you will do as a teacher.

Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT): At this point in time, you now have the power to run a classroom with the given “okay” from the HD as well as the lesson plans.

Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS): As a QTLS, you are now a proper teacher and may teach a class at any time in school working hours.

Head of Department (HD): The HD is the Head of Department, which is the head of a certain subject. Their job is to plan lessons for that department and train the NQTs as well as the Trainees. HD is the highest teacher rank you can get.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: The school works on the MoSCo system (Must have, Should Have, Could Have).

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on students What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future? Mr. Avux wears a red hawaiian shirt, with yellow flowers on it, he has short brown hair with a moustache and beard he wears skinny jeans and has two colored eyes, he is very energetic and fun he likes to have fun in class sometimes, he is unique because not very much teachers like to have fun in class, and are not nice sometimes yet he likes to be happy and nice to the children so he is very unique.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: i would warn them, yet if they continue i would put them in detention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? I would slap them back in reality and let them know they need to listen or they will not pass the class.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? Very calmed down and chillaxed due to not having to teach and can sit down.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.

/me passes out paint brushes to class with a grin

/me takes a sip of coffee and continues to watch the class work

/me gives out canvases to paint on to class

/me stares at student with a very impressed look

/me looks at a student with a very disappointed stare

BACKSTORY

Early when my character was a child, he would go to school and enjoy art class he would always paint and get very good ratings from that teacher, he loved to draw and later on got more intrested in art when he was in middle school, he started to make very good art, that got popular, he would view other artist’s paintings and get Inspiration

He would do abstract art, he liked to show other people how to make such art, he started to grow up and he got to highschool when he joined the choir, he didn’t enjoy it like art so he moved on until he graduated and got to college were he studied art he then got a degree on art, and started to teach in a school named “Tuapolis High” In Spain He then left that school due to him thinking that wasnt the right school for him to teach at, so he then went to many schools and tried to find a good school, with respectful students and nice people and motivation, see now he moved to japan and found this school named Taketatsu High School in january of 2017 he applied for this job role and now he wants to see where he can get in life, he wants to just move life forward lets see where it takes him lets hope that one day he can be a great art teacher that teachers art to many students in a school, and he was very depressed in middle school when he had some thoughts of killing himself, it was a very bad thought but he still wanted to until he met his dad that he never got to see since he was abandoned when he was a child and now he lives happily in japan hoping to get a job at a school

IN CHARACTER

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:Avux Cadau

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr

Given Name(s):Avuxx

Preferred Name:Mr. Avux

Religious Denomination:None

Marital Status: Single

Nationality:Italian

Current Location:Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 6

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree:University of Shinotaktatsu Teaching, also a art degree

Year of Graduation: Highschool 2009 University: 2012

Major(s): Art

Minors: Math

Native Languages: Italian & English

Other Languages: Spanish French

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:None

Preferred Teaching Subject:Art

Additional notes about your application (if any): I Really hope this gets a good rating :) Thanks for reading :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread