Status
Not open for further replies.

WahlOfPain

Level 1
IGN: WahlOfPain

Role in School Council: Councilor

Expected activity (out of ten): 8-9

RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are): 14

Previous Applications: I’ve applied to be an English teacher.

Motivation for joining: LelouchiVii was talking about School Council in a positive way and it sounded very exciting. I also want to be a part of improvements to the school.

What is the School Council?: School Council is a group of students from multiple grades with a teacher/instructor that meet regularly during a school day. Usually, the students in School Council are elected by their peers and there are many different important roles.

What happens in the School Council?: Students and instructors meet on certain days in order to make decisions and discuss leading issues in their school.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits an awful idea, what do you do?: I would kindly ask to explain every detail of their plan. Then if it still is not the best, I would say “Well maybe we can refine a few things about your idea.”

You submit an idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?: I would say “Well this feedback tells me no one likes it, what part isn't wanted?” and try to fix the mistakes or what my fellow members don’t like.

You have become the school president, what is your first speech: Imagine a school where everyone is happy yet there is so much diversity. People have different opinions but there may be a foreground because everyone should be equal. Now wouldn't you want this to be your school? A school is a magnificent learning community with loads of knowledge at a student’s fingertips. But also where you meet and become friends with different people. It is the time in a person’s life where they can gear toward what they want to do in the future. Everyone wants that experience to be as painless as possible, and that’s where I get my motivation from.

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize?"I’m extremely sorry and regret to say that I could not attend the meetings! How may I make up for my lost time and work?”

You are being removed from your position, how do you react?: I would first ask “Is there any way I could keep this position or get it back in the future?” If not, then I will say “I understand your decision, is there any other ways I could help this school outside of student council?”

[IC SECTION]

You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?

Dear Principal,

I’m here to inform you that I want the position of a councilor in Yandere High School’s School Council. There are a few things I would like to do if accepted. Showing care to everyone, maintaining a healthy student, and improving.
Showing care could be more than what meets the eye and go a long way. If someone is sitting alone at lunch, we as students should make an effort to talk to them.
Making healthy eating choices is very important, especially during teenage years. The choices one makes could affect their growth. That is why it is very important what foods they choose.
I’d love to help our school improve for the better. It brings me joy when something is getting bigger and stronger. It opens up the doors to endless possibilities of change. Change for the better. As principal, you want a friendly school with equality. That’s the benefit of School Council. More members mean more ideas wrapped up together to make a great idea. Hence, that is why I should be a councilor for Yandere High School’s School Council.

Thank you for your time and effort to read this.

Sincerely,
WahlOfPain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread