Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In Game Name): DelayedCupcakes
Previous bans: 1-Nlr , 1-Metagaming

Describe your activity on the server: Normally getting some friends so thats it

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes

Do you have a microphone? Yes

List your current and past applications: None

What is your motivation for applying?: In real life Desing and Technology class is my favorite class and i really want to help students learn something its makes me happy .

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): Actualy its my first application in School-rp . I dont have a experience in server as teacher so yeah :)

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevent to your Minecraft Name): Aiden
Your Teachers In Game Age: 18
Teachers Subject:
Desing and Technology Teacher Assistant

Have you read & understood the megathread? Yes i did , being a teacher is not means being a moderator ...

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? : Actualy its really nice i dont want to change anything in Teacher Group .

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knolledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:
If there is no teacher in a school , that school is not a school anymore . No one cant learn anything .

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future? :

My Character have a pale skin and black hairs , he knows programming language and its makes him different than other teachers . his outlook on students is creepy because he has Black hair , pale skin but in heart he is nice and kind . He thinks other teachers is nice , he doesnt have any problems with other teachers . His personality is computer genius loves playing computer games writing programs . His plans for the future is making a computer antivirus program

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

First off i will warn them for cursing and swearing , if they do again i will warn for last time . If i see them again doing this i will give them all a detention

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?

I will warn them kindly and gently . If they dont listen i will yell gently at students

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?

In teacher lounge he is acts gently and kindly .

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.

***DelayedCupcakes
Looks at studens while they talking and reports to teacher
***DelayedCupcakes Erasing chalk from board
***DelayedCupcakes Tries to stop chaos in class and warning students
***DelayedCupcakes giving to students a announcement for a (event etc )
***DelayedCupcakes Writes notes to notebook for lesson or report to teacher

BACKSTORY

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words.*/

He was born in a little village . He grew up in his childhood village. His dad bought him a computer when he is 3 years old . He learned programming language and wished for master of pc programming .He was home-schooled because he has some rage problems until his 14 , he started to High-school . Since Aiden didn't go to school his rage problems was solved and he turned to a kind and gently man . When he started to high-school he get friends for first time , he meet other students and finally he was get some friends . In Desing and Technology class Aiden dropped his programming tutorial books and Teacher discovered these books . In next week teacher talked with Aiden and told him you have really good talent for programming and Aiden was so happy in this moment because she was first teacher telling him good in a job. And after than this moment he applied for Desing and Technology Teacher assistant but his school is burned by a kitchen problem . After than this moment he was shocked . His family moved to Japan for making him happy . And he is started High-school in Japan with grade 2 . In Japan he meet with all teachers and loved them and tried to forget past . And he is continued to learning programming language until grade 10 . In grade 10 a new kid came to school and started to bully him . He is so scared to report a teacher because that kid threated him .
But Desing and Technology class is favorite class of him . He meet lot of friends there and he is actually happy in Japan and until his Father dies from cancer . He was shocked again and he didnt went to school for 1 year . After 1 year he started school again . He started a creating his first program . its a antivirus program. When he is finished beta of program he published to internet and his Desing and Technology Teacher saw his antivirus program and talked with Aiden . And He is continued programming antivirus for 1 year and finished antivirus program and published . He learned so much money and donated to turkish foundation for the handicapped . And he meet with a girl in Grade 11 he loved her and asked for a relationship and she is accepted his relationship . And he has a girlfriend now . He is so happy when she is around him . And he wanted to create a game and started to programming . When he is finished game Published to internet and that game be a popular game in internet and he learned so much money again . and he donated to school . And he decided to send a application to school for Desing and Technology Teacher Assistant and he is accepted . And he is started to Assistaning on Desing and Technology class.

Additional notes about your application (if any): I hope ducks accept me

Last edited:

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Check the roster for available ranks, your backstory is pretty bad too.
Re-apply in 7 days, dont PM me, denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread