players online

Denied Application For Drama Teacher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SenpaiOka

Level 0
OOC INFORMATION

IGN (In Game Name): SenpaiOka
Previous bans: accused of telling someone to kill themselves.

Describe your activity on the server: I have played this server for a long time, I usually walk around and sit doing nothing. That's why I would like to apply. Birbii told me I was a devoted player too.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? no. I will soon if needed.

Do you have a microphone? no. I am getting one soon.

List your current and past applications: None, this is my first.

What is your motivation for applying?: I have seen this server grow more and more, I would love to be a part of it in helping it keep its number one spot.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): I have played for a year and a few months on this server, I have learned a lot in the ways of Teaching. All the rules and past teachers I have met them and gotten advice.

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevent to your Minecraft Name): Miss Oka
Your Teachers In Game Age: 23
Teachers Subject: Drama

Have you read & understood the megathread? Yes, I have and I do understand.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? It would be better to have more and keep some online so we can always have some on, I am on all day everyday. also when I am needed.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knolledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general.
Out of game, teachers are there for you to achieve something greater. Make enough money to live off of, Get a good job, and live a happy life. Their salary in US is (high school) $47,506 per year. All teachers teach differently, some nice, some strict. You have to know when to reward and when to punish. From personal experience I know how to treat a student. Most teachers have to grade papers and never get time off. (depends on what grade).

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: Teachers matter in a SchoolRP, they are what make it a true roleplay. Having teachers makes it seem more real and more professional.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?
Oka is a nice character, she Has White and purple hair, rather emo as some call her. She always has her mind set on something, and when she does, she gets what she wants with enough hard work. She thinks with enough of her help, some students could really achieve their dreams. She is calm cool and collected but can snap when she wants to. She wants to one day own her own school.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: Make them go to class but give them detention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? Excuse them from my class, To the office.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? Stays off to the side away from others.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
**SenpaiOka: stern look at (student) waiting for him to stop disrupting.
**SenpaiOka: sips her drink, grading papers while students work on their projects.
**SenpaiOka: Hears whispering, walks over to (student) with a stern look
**SenpaiOka: Smiles before warning them about how many minuets is left in class.
**SenpaiOka: Has a grin while watching the children go to their next class.

BACKSTORY

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words.*/
Oka had a bad childhood, her parents were poor. So she promised to make a better life for herself. Her dad was away most of the time, while her mom did nothing through out her life. Her dad away working while her mom did drugs. Her parents divorced. She was sworn to be better than her parents that point on. She worked hard in school getting her way to being a teacher to benefit others, She wants to be the best she can to live up to her parents expectations. She is very devoted and never gets in trouble with anyone. always a good child. She hopes that she can live up to what they want from her. Being more successful than they were. After moving she did fall in love with a boy. He helped her to, so she returned the favor in doing anything for him. She only wants to be friendly and help others more than herself is all.

Additional notes about your application (if any): I do not expect to get this job just a hope I had.

Remove the red text before posting an app

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Oka had a bad childhood, her parents were poor. So she promised to make a better life for herself. Her dad was away most of the time, while her mom did nothing through out her life. Her dad away working while her mom did drugs. Her parents divorced. She was sworn to be better than her parents that point on. She worked hard in school getting her way to being a teacher to benefit others, She wants to be the best she can to live up to her parents expectations. She is very devoted and never gets in trouble with anyone. always a good child. She hopes that she can live up to what they want from her. Being more successful than they were. After moving she did fall in love with a boy. He helped her to, so she returned the favor in doing anything for him. She only wants to be friendly and help others more than herself is all.
/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words.*/
Your backstory is only 149 words. Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread