mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

APPLICATION FOR GANGRP

FluoxetineRP

Level 4
IGN: CoCodamol
DATE: 03/08/20
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
So I'd like to suggest making players apply for gangrp, I think this would make the system run more easier like we have to apply for KPD, EMSRP, and COLLEGERP. I also think that having to apply for GangRp will decrease rule breaking as you would have to explain the rules in the application form, discussing scenarios with a detailed /me or /it to see what they'd do in the scenario as it would decrease toxicity as players would show what gangrp is, also they must have a good reputation to gangrp and not to be known for toxicity. I think this would be severely helpful to STAFF and other players.

UIOP651

Level 9
Agreed, it will definetly lower the amount of perm baiters who go only for the killing part of GangRP, and not anything else.

FluoxetineRP

Level 4
Applying for CopRP, EmsRP, and CollegeRP gives you paychecks or something beneficial in some way back to you. If you're applying for GangRP what do you get? Just some buncha hatred & disrespect for that? If you're making people apply for GangRP. You are pretty much killing the server because this is a very important aspect of SRP. It's like a chain cycle. If criminals don't exist in Karakura there is no point of KPD and EMS to some point.

It was an example of applying for things, wasn't speaking about the money but yeah. It's more of having PERMISSION to gangrp.

Tarxan

Level 25
Only reason I feel this will get denied is because;
1. As previously said, you typically only apply to things that benefit you financially or give you a different tag.
2. It would be a pain in the ass to the staff team to monitor everyone on the server to see if they’re gangrping or not. That’s why we have a blacklist, and not a whitelist. It’s much easier to manage.

Anyways, the term GangRP itself is a very cloudy umbrella term. Not everyone knows the definition of it. Some people smush CombatRP with GangRP, some people don’t associate them together, and therefore it can’t really be monitored since there’s no set definition for it as of yet. (As far as I know, anyway.)

Users who are viewing this thread