Nope

What is your timezone?:

EST

What is your discord username and discriminator (e.g. Tippie#6666):

dat1elitedude#6752

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I do acknowledge and agree that I’m capable of being demoted if inactive

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

I typically play SRP’s sports (basketball, volleyball, etcetera), and roleplay with my colleagues. I spend a lot of time doing things with different sports teams, especially on my alt as I’m the co-captain currently for the bobcat male basketball team. With my ranking on the team, I have to stay active, often daily. I work at my IC job or attend classes when they’re available. On forums, I go on there for updates or other important posts.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:

I’ve played on SRP for 10 months now and have had over 30 days of playtime on the server so overall, I’m very experienced with everything needed

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

Language App - Denied https://schoolrp.net/threads/application-for-spanish.38347/

Tutor App - Denied https://schoolrp.net/threads/application-for-tutor.40479/

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:

GamerMoment123 - Grade 9
Basketball Team PotatoPuncher123 - Grade 12
Shmellvin - Grade 12

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

I want more RP experiences to talk to and meet new people! I really love and have a lot of care for SRP but I have little things to keep myself busy with right now so I just really want this role so I can really start having fun on this server again. Also I'm really really into SRP sports (the plugins are amazingly fun) so being a physical education teacher is something I have always been really interested in becoming so I could actually help teach people actually useful things for once about different sports. I'm very experienced in them (currently #1 on the server in basketball and have helped actually taught around 70ish players the game and around #3 in volleyball and have taught some people in them) so I believe that I can relay that to my professor role insanely well. I have a few hundred hours of purely playing the SRP sports plugins which made me inclined towards this role.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:

The classroom logs are basically screenshots used as proof of activity. They help determine paychecks for professors which is why they’re important.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

No disrespect toward me, other faculty, and your peers
Follow directions given toward you
Do as best as you can to participate
No phones or other electronics
Ask questions if needed
Be inclusive and get along with your peers
Don’t bring outside drama into the classroom
Comply with these rules, misbehavior is not tolerated
It’s GYM CLASS, You will be forced to run laps

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):

I am currently in the kishi clan for gangRP so I'm pretty experienced In that field and I am also on a sports team on my alt so I know how to do RP stretches, workouts, and how to RP basically everything in sports. I have done a few romanceRP things on my accounts so I've learned a lot of detailRP and use of coloring through those experiences.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

Professors earn 450,000 yen after they complete their minimum of 15 classes. They may earn a higher paycheck of 500,000 if they have done an extra 10 classes.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Octavio Kjaer has a light complexion with brown hair. He’s seen with a scar under his left eye. Octavio is often seen grouchy-looking, not that he’s mad or upset, but because he doesn’t tolerate foolery. Essentially, he’s a gruff older fellow that supposedly tolerates his students if they’re paying attention. In a situation of them causing a ruckus or being a little rascal, Octavio won’t hesitate to destroy them in any sport to show them a lesson. If a student is really nice, complemented with a bright and awesome personality, he might often act protective of them. Octavio can put aside his gruff attitude for ones he cares about. Towards other faculty members, he’ll act like a father who hasn’t had his coffee yet in the morning and will almost sound tired and annoyed. That is unless they’re special in some way and have connected with him. Personality-wise, Octavio’s got this annoyed older man vibe, snippy with some students if they try to get smart with him. To those he’s chill with, he’s nice and calming. His ambitions for his future include wanting to become an experienced professor with students that can like him. Octavio intends on getting a girlfriend and someday a wife to expand his family of care and love.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

If my character found a group of sport team members screaming in the halls he'd do one of 2 things. If he knew those kids from his classes and was kind of cool with them he'd go into a sort of "How's it going fellow kids" mode where he'd just start trying to dap them up or give them fist bumps to try to feel young again before telling them to please quiet down. If it was with students he didn't know though he would just yell very loudly at them to be quiet or make them start doing pushups or running laps.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?

If a college student is disturbing class my character would go over and start grilling him about showing respect to elders and telling them to shut their mouth before I threaten to walk them down to the dean's office personally. If that doesn't scare them then my character will just make them run wind sprints or action some other excruciating exercise until they get the message.

Provide at least 3 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
&blifted his hand to grasp the whistle around his collar, then blowing on it. &f”ALRIGHT EVERYONE! That’s enough, drop what you’re doing and huddle up!” &bhe’d then throw his arms in the air and signaled the students to come closer and around him.

/me
&clasped his hands together, rubbing them as he’d wait for his students to line up &f”ALRIGHT, LET’S GET THINGS GOING! Today, we’ll be playing some baseball. When I call your name, head to your designated team.” &bHe’d then raise his hand, pointing at (1 students name), &f”Red.” & moving on to (2 students name) &f”Blue.” &brepeating, he’d point at (3 students name) but would lower his pointing finger. &f”(3 students last name) what are you wearing? That isn’t appropriate attire. You’re excused.”

/me
&bsipped his black coffee, gulping it down loudly. He’d then mimic the yapping students’ ahead of himself’s laughs. &f”Okay, stop chitter-chattering. I’m giving instructions.” &bhe’d turn around, but slowly peak his head back over &f”I mean it… or detention.”

Backstory

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 100 words. Remove this comment after posting.*/

A half-Mexican and half-Danish male, Octavio Kjaer was born locally in Karakura, Japan. Up until 8 years of age, Octavio’s parents were relatively supportive, though, they were parents and had had the stereotypical love-hate complex. Now, when he became 8, his (supposed) house, what protects and keeps him shelter, was filled with yelling. Octavio’s parents eventually split up and he felt very jumbled. With fights over custody and such going on, he escaped by joining his middle-school basketball team. It became Octavio’s passion, alongside enjoying the company of his teammates which gave him another excuse to not think about or be at home. Octavio carried this passion throughout his highschool years, where he participated in humanitarian trips as well. There, he gave a lending hand toward underprivileged kids. Taking these trips and self-connecting with his own unsettling home-life, Octavio realized how important it was to care for the youth. When he reached college, he flew to the booming city of Tokyo and majored in education. He took his knowledge of sports into account, minoring in physical education and kinesiology. Out of college, Octavio was eligible to become a gym teacher for a school in Tokyo. As his parents became of older age, he wanted to be sure to care for them as well. He booked a flight back to Karakura, Japan. Still wanting an income, he applied for Karakura Community College.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Octavio Kjaer

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr. Kjaer

Given Name(s):
Octavio

Preferred Name:
Octavio, Mr. Kjaer

Religious Denomination:
N/A

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree:
Doctorates

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Education

Minors:
Physical Education, Kinesiology

Native Languages:
Japanese, Spanish

Other Languages:
N/A

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
N/A

Preferred Teaching Subject: Physical Education

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):
N/A

Do you have any questions?:
N/A

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Welcome to the professor faction, the roles in-game & in discord will be given out shortly, more information about what's next will be provided in the #college-staff-chat channel. If you're not in the KA discord yet, join it via this link: https://discord.gg/scw4fThb

Note
The application wasn't that great and I strongly suggest you look more carefully at future applications you make. An example of what was wrong with this application is that your character graduated when they were 5 years of age.

Users who are viewing this thread