Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAmazinBun

Level 1
IGN: TheAmazinBun

Role in School Council: Secretary

Expected activity (out of ten): 9

RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are): 13

Previous Applications: I applied to be a science teacher.

Motivation for joining: My friend LelouchVii (One of the two Vice-Presidents at the time)recommend it to me and I really liked the idea. I really wanted to do something positive for the school.

What is the School Council?: It is a group of students that try their best to make the school a better place by helping others.

What happens in the School Council?: Members have meetings to discuss matters about the school and try to help stop negativity around the school.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits an awful idea, what do you do?: I would ask them if they could explain their idea better. Then, help them improve its flaws.

You submit an idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?: I would politely ask why everyone disapproves of it and then improve it the best I can.

You have become the school president, what is your first speech:

Imagine a school where nobody has to fear the thought of being bullied while on their walk to school. Imagine a school where everyone can learn without having any worries. Now imagine you in this utopia. Well, you will because I, TheAmazinBun will make this happen. Now you may ask, “How are you going to do this?” well I’m glad you asked! Firstly, the council will help students feeling down and help them with their issues. Secondly, we will help students that need help with studying or maybe just need help with their education in general. Thirdly, we will help students that are rebelling against school policy and get them on the right road again. Remember fellow student council members, I can’t do this alone! We must work together to make this dream come true!

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize?: I’m sorry for my absence. I will work hard to make up for it though!

You are being removed from your position, how do you react? "Excuse me but may I ask why I am being removed? I’m really sorry to bother you guys but I will respect your decision either way".

[IC SECTION]

You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?

Dear Principal FilthyDuck,

I am writing to you to convince you that I would be a suitable secretary for student council. To begin, just like all members of student council should be, I would want to help the school in every way possible for everyone. These ways may include helping out students, cleaning up the school, or helping out staff members with their work. Secondly, I would attend meetings as often as possible. I would respect everyone with positivity, give clear feedback, and express my ideas to everyone in student council. Lastly, I would help the council in by helping to set up meetings, providing information, and helping to organize as it is the job of a secretary. To conclude, I believe that I would be a suitable secretary because of the following reasons.

Sincerely,

TheAmazinBun

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Accepted
Congratulations, you've been accepted and put on trial. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread