Status
Not open for further replies.

jellyfish

Level 0
IGN: jellyfish4321
Previous applications: None
Previous warns/Kicks/Bans: None
Shop wanted: Shop 7
Why do u want to own the shop: Because i have played schoolrp for ages now and i feel like i want to be apart of one of the structures and i make people happy there is loads of wonderful people on to roleplay and i have always wanted to serve someone and know what it feel like!
What do u plan to do with the shop: I plan to open the doors almost everyday on schoolrp to let people in and role play and have a good time i also plan to maybe arrange some objects inside to make it a little more happy and roomy but my biggest plan is to always have food in because sometimes people wait in queue for ages and they get told that that its out of stock so i want to stock up good and sell things for a reasonable price.
Why will your shop be unique: The shop will be unique because i will try to give all of the people a warm welcome to my shop i will make the prices as low as possible and i will try to be open nearly everyday.
How many employees are u planning to have: I am planning to have at least 6-10 maybe 12 at the most but i might have more i will just see if the shop is active enough.

Thank you for reading
sincerely jellyfish4321

Last edited:

Ryanark

Level 119
Ryanark
Ryanark
Rich+
Denied
-Lackluster application (lacks detail in your answers.)
-Too short.
-Bad grammar and spelling
-Capitalize your I's.
-Improper grammar
-Shop is taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread