Not open for further replies.

Emoie

Level 0
[OOC SECTION]

IGN: Emoie.
Role in School Council: Councillor
Expected activity (out of ten): 6
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are): 17
Previous Applications: No other applications, this is my first application.
Motivation for joining: Trying to help the school grow and become a better place.
What is the School Council?: A group of students that talk about issues and problems with the school, and tries to resolve, and make the school a better place.
What happens in the School Council?: The Student Council gathers and talks about issues, fixes, and improves the school.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?: Talk to him about the idea, try to make the idea better, or scrap it entirely in a calm, orderly way.

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?: Calmly ask why they don't like the idea, figure out ways to make it better, or get rid of the idea and create another one.

You have become the school president, what is your first speech: Thank you everyone for choosing me and the new school president. I will work hard on making the school a better, happier place. Thank you all so much for letting me in.

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize? I apologize for not attending the meetings, if you need to remove me from my position, I understand entirely.

You are being removed from your position, how do you react? I will calmly respect their decision for removing me from the position.

[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?

Dear Principal,

I am writing to you to become a Councillor on the Student Council.

I think I am suitable for this job because I feel like I have some good ideas for the school, and I will be giving feedback to any other ideas, in turn, making the school a better place. While in the school, I see plenty of slackers and people who complain, and I would like to change that. I would be hoping to change the school with this role. Hopefully working for the better of the school.

Thank you reading what I have to say and I greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.
-Emoie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread