_NotThere4Me_

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

Loveme<3.#3476

How old are you? (Optional):

A minor .

What is your time zone?:

GMT+4

Describe your activity on the server:

if I were to rate it out of ten I'd say 10/10!

However, I tend to get less active during weekdays due school and other life matters.
I try to get on at any free-time I got. This server is so much fun to be on and play on. Thus, I'm pretty active I'd say.
Normally, I'm on from two to six hours a day ( takin' breaks in-between for my eyes- ) The most period i didn't get on for was two days.

I always make sure to get on. even if its for an hour!

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

No.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I understand that if I ever become in-active with no valid reason I will lose this role.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

A librarian - KHS

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

A librarian > A person who ensures the return and safety of books in a library. Someone that people refer too to asking about matters including A book’s place or general suggestions in reading and focusing.
Your job is to help students find what they need in the huge space that is called a library. Ensure they understand and offer the help you can. Encourage them to part-take in different activities and step out of their “ comfort zone “.

Try new things and explore the world through the eyes of a reader. You can be a comfort teacher to some, a caretaker to others. A parent figure to those who need it.

You see beyond only the person. Everything you do is for them to help them grow in a better environment. With exams, you are actively holding the books and giving them to students who need them.
As a librarian you are here to organize the books as well. Every shelf to its topic. You make sure that everyone is quiet, so everyone can focus and have a better experience.
In Real Life, one of my fav-teachers are the Librarian. I’m personally one of the students who frequently attend the library and help out.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I think I’m decent to good!
I have been roleplaying for the past three years. Detail-Roleplaying for the past six months.
I also work as a writer and make a few stories of my own. I enjoy roleplaying a lot and consider myself to be good at it.
Been on SRP for a year now! I have many characters each with a different personality and backstories!

I started roleplaying about three years ago. from HYPIXEL server, to skype and discord roleplay servers until I stumbled upon SRP. from there my style in roleplaying had
shifted a lot. It changed to a detail-roleplay. more dimensions to the character and making it realistic. Until now, I have been roleplaying for three years.

by the end of 2022 I'd complete four years.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

LANGUAGES >

JSL [ https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-jsl.45722/ ] accepted
3RD LANG [ https://schoolrp.net/threads/_imhere4you_-language-application.45691/ ] accepted
RUSSIAN [ https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.40393/ ] accepted
FRENCH [ https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.40394/ ] accepted

ALL THOSE APPLICATIONS ARE FOR MY MAIN ACCOUNT.

OTHER >
GLITCHED ITEM > accepted and fixed
ROLE REQUESTS [x7] > accepted.

No appeals.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

TWO ACCOUNTS >
[ MAIN ACCOUNT ] _ImHere4You_ : high-school student. - 18
[ ALT-ACCOUNT ] _NotThere4Me_ : High-school Student. - 18

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Eiichiro would prefer to not cause a problem out of it. He will ask the student to politely stop calling him such names. He will also remind them to respect the elder, along with the fact that its breaking the rules and a violation to call anyone that on school grounds.

If the student does not stop, Eiichiro will raise his tone a little. Remaining calm, He wouldn’t yell at the students at all. Simply believing it is not a solution. He will give them several warnings to stop this behavior before a detention is issued. However, if they do not stop he will inform anyone with a higher position then his. Informing them with what has been happening.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

The male would quickly step in between them after asking them to stop politely a few times to grab their attention. He would separate each student and put them at a distance from each other.
He will make sure both of them get to the nurse first. putting their physical health before everything.

During their stay at the nurse’s office, he will listen to each's story. Before informing them that fighting on school grounds is simply forbidden. And no matter who is right or wrong both of them are mistaken for taking the fight to a physical level.

Eiichiro will issue both of them a detention after they have been treated by the nurse.

Now what if Eiichiro wasn’t able to stop the fight?
He will call any other employee nearby to help him stop the two students. If no one’s around and no one replied to the radio the male would yell for a student to help him. Oftentimes fights are surrounded by students watching.
The male then would take them to the nurse.

During their stay at the nurse’s office, he will listen to each's story. Before informing them that fighting on school grounds is simply forbidden. And no matter who is right or wrong both of them are mistaken for taking the fight to a physical level.
He then will issue both of the students detention.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

Eiichiro will observe for a short moment making sure that the act is indeed dangerous. The male then will approach his co-worker and warn them about the risks of the actions they are doing.
If that doesn’t seem to stop them from whatever action. He will pressure the other to stop. Reminding them that the actions they do are noticed by the students and that we must be a decent resemblance of a good person.
Our actions affect the students behavior in return rather quickly.
If the co-worker denies all of this Eiichiro will have to inform a higher position about this. Giving them in detail what was being done and said and how long this was going for and who was doing it.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

Eiichiro is a somewhat social person. The moment he steps into the break room it’s more of a natural reaction to search if anyone is upset or had a hard day. He’ll make sure that person is doing well before sitting in his corner reading his favorite book “ Oliver Twist “ .
If everyone seems to be fine he’ll walk to whoever he considers a friend and start chatting with them. The male holds a calming aura around him. He always makes sure people are doing alright and are in a good mood!
Other then that if the staff-room was empty He would sit down in the corner, reading his book as he drinks any warm drink.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
The male turned to face the younger student before him. A moment later a small smile made its way to his lips as he glanced at the book the student held. “ Good choice! “ he said. “ borrow it? “ The male questioned as he eyed the student before him, a comforting smile on. once the student have decided to borrow it the male's smile widened. The took the book and wrote it's information down in the PC. marking the fact what, when, and who borrowed the book. the male then handed it to the student. " y'know the rules kiddo. make sure it returns safe "

/me
Eiichiro blinked a few times at the two students laughing. He with a small sigh stood and left his chair walking up to them. “ hello both of you. “ he first greeted. The male then stood with a straight posture. “ We all know how fun it is to laugh but little ones this is the library. So please, keep it down. “ The male asked the two softly. The male had his left hand resting on his own hip. A small smile on his face showing no signs of annoyance whats-so-ever!!

/me
Eiichiro glanced at the books on the table. Before back at the bookshelf. Soon his hands reached for the objects, holding each on top of his arm. He made his way to the bookshelves, inspecting each book and its genre before setting it in its place. The male then picked each book, repeating the process until the pile was cleared. He put both of his hands on his hips as a grin curved his lips, proud of his work. The male glanced around, making sure that no more books were scattered around/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[In-Character Section]

Full Name (First & Last only):
Eiichiro Hamilton

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.Ichiro

Preferred Name:
Chiro

27 years old

Religious Denomination:

N/A

Marital Status:

Single / unmarried

Academic Degree:

Bachelor degree
Master degree

Year of Graduation:

HIGHSCHOOL > graduation year 2011

COLLEGE > graduation year 2015

Major(s):

Child Development and Sociology
Literature & Education

Minors:

Psychology

Nationality:

Spanish / British

Current Location:

karakura

Native Languages:

English

Other Languages:
Japanese

Backstory:

I have always been interested in books. They were some sort of an escape from my abusive family. I didn’t have the greatest or even a decent childhood. It caused me to shrink and turn to some sort of a socially-phobic person.

My mother had a major degree in maths. My father was a Lawyer. And I’m the only child.
Despite all the abuse I was undergoing I found a question rising every time. Why are they doing it. What are the reasons behind it.

And that’s basically how I started reading into psychology. However, then I got distracted by other studies including child development. The main reason is to see the correct ways of parenting based on it.
During school, things were much calmer. I didn’t have many friends or friends at all. I used to go to the library all the time and in any break. My favorite person was Mr.Ichimaru ! the librarian.

He always gave me books that I needed to know more about mental health and parenting. While I wasn’t interested in it anymore, I still came to the school’s library to meet him. He was like a father figure to me.

As I grew up and graduated my personality has shifted. I wasn’t as quiet anymore and generally more open and social. I noticed everyone talks to me for a reason or no. People have complimented my organization skills, always on time and how I’m easily approachable.
All that reminded me with my favorite childhood adult Mr.Ichimaru. I debated a lot about whether I would like to work as a librarian. But then A good friend of mine told me that Students and children nowadays don’t have the best environments. School or personally wise.

Those few words were the reason I applied to be A librarian. It might not make a lot of sense but it’s how I’d like to express my care for students. I want to be a father figure. Library is my second home and this job is like all what I love and adore in one place.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

As much as I adored sociology and psychology, I wasn't a fan of teaching. I found myself the best at making good conversations with meanings behind them.

Sharing pieces of information to whoever wanted, helping them learn in simple ways is what I wanted to do. So, I decided to apply to be a School-faculty member. Adoring the role of the Librarian I applied for it.

In hopes I’ll do the same favor Mr.Ichimaru did for me once to another student. Adding to that I would love sharing my thoughts and discussing it with students around me as they pick a book.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

I do not have any experience working in a school environment. Though, I’m willing to change that.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I’m a humble person and by no means think I should be accepted over others. However, I also know that I’m an approachable guy. I generally make good impressions and have organized meetings and small conventions.

I think my social skills are fairly high. And upon studying psychology and sociology I can work better with people and students of any age.

If I need to give a reason for my acceptance I’d say I’d make a great addition to the School Faculty from my general personality. I am a very welcoming person, easy-going and laid back. I know when to get serious and when things are meant as a light-joke.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

I’m currently learning the Spanish language, Alongside Korean.

Do you have any questions?:

N/A .

—-------------------------------[ OOC MSG ] ------------------------------------

Hello!
This is Loveme<3 speakin’ or Aaron.
I wanted to address that I will actually apply for Spanish and Korean language on my alt account. I have been active on it lately.

My School-Holiday is coming up! So i’ll be really active on both of my accounts! <33
That’s it! Thank you for reading.

Have a good day!

• Glowing regards;
AARON

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Unfortunately, today, your school employee application has been
DENIED.

- YOU MAY RE-APPLY IN 30 DAYS

- Good luck in the future if you choose to re-apply!

Users who are viewing this thread