players online

Denied Application of Music Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seloecho

Level 0
IGN (In Game Name): Seloecho1441.
Previous bans: Metagaming.
Describe your activity on the server: I am mostly on in the nights on weekends.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? No but I can download it.
Do you have a microphone? yes.
List your current and past applications: none.
What is your motivation for applying?: I want to teach people about music and help them understand music better.
Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): I haven't had any experience with being a teacher but I have studied how to teach and how to be a good teacher.
Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevant to your Minecraft Name): Ms. Echo
Your Teachers In Game Age: 27
Teachers Subject: Music Theory
Have you read & understood the megathread? Yes
From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? I wouldn't change anything. I love it just the way it is.
Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general. Teachers are role models that kids can look up to. Teachers help the students learn and understand the material. They are there to help the kids along through their pre-adult years and prepare them for the real world. Teachers should review paperwork and do what they want in free time. Teachers would get average salary.
Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: The teachers are the authority figures in school and help maintain order.
Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does she look like? What makes her unique and different? What is her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is her personality like? What is her plan for the future?
My character has Light blue hair with white tips, a plain white shirt, a white skirt, and navy blue shoes. She also has purple eyes. She loves to listen to students and wants to help them out with their problems. She wants to teach them but also guide them. She wants to help students but cannot stand delinquents or troublemakers.

She mostly sees teachers as role models for students and she expects the teachers to be kind but commanding. She is very kind and calm. She can handle most situations with a calm and demanding attitude. She doesn't like bad attitudes and tries to cheer people up. She loves music to no end and will play every day.

She wants to be a teacher a few more years then take early retirement.
You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?
I would give them a warning but if they did not listen then I would send them to detention.
No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? I would politely ask them to be quiet. If the do not listen then I'll have them stay with me for one of their breaks writing, "I will listen to my teachers."
When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? She would most likely keep to herself but would talk to someone if they came up to her and initiated a conversation.
Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
/me Writes name on the board
/me pulls out a metronome
/me starts singing
/me starts playing (instrument)
/me hands (instrument) to (student)
Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words.
Melodi Echo was born in Atlanta, Georgia in March, 1989. She was always gifted with singing and would sing everyday. She was very extroverted and hyper as a kid. She had many friends. When she was 12 her mother died, which led to her father becoming distant. Because of this, she became very secluded and lost most to all of her friends. One day when she was walking home from school, a big name company owner heard her singing and thought she sounded great. He offered Melodi a job to sing a little jingle for a commercial. By the time she was 16 she was making albums and singing at concerts. She even had a boyfriend, his name was Alex. When she was 18, Alex had proposed to her and she said yes. in 2008 the big name company owner was getting too greedy with her singing, which made her very concerned. She quit later that year. In April 2009 she found out that she was pregnant and was going to have a baby girl. The baby died around a month before she went into labor. She was heartbroken. In 2011 Alex died from cancer, leaving her all alone. She had no friends and no family. She grieved for 2 years until finally in 2013 she walked to Redstone Public School where she submitted an application for being the music teacher. Melodi was kicked out due to a misunderstanding. Everyone though she had tampered with security cams and stole a bunch of computers. Her name was cleared after a lawyer came in and caught the true criminal. She didn't want to go back to Redstone. Melodi flew to Japan hearing about a school that had an opening for a music teacher. She rented an apartment and submitted her application at Taketatsu High.

Last edited:

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Denied
Previous bans: Metagaming.
You've failed to list all previous bans. First of all, on 13.08.2016 you were banned for 120 hours for saying you've had magic your whole life. Then you have powergamed before also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread