Denied Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalina1213

Level 0
IGN (In Game Name): caco1969
Previous bans: None

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes

Describe your activity on the server: I like helping people and i like roleplaying with my friends.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? No, but if you want me to download it thats totally fine with me.

Do you have a microphone? No

List your current and past applications: No, This is my first time doing one.

What is your motivation for applying?: I just want to teach people art and how to be unique in your own way.

Have you read the megathread for Teachers? Yes
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ? Yes
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ? Yes

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do? I would plan where to go but also ask for permission first before all the planning.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class: Raise your hand/ Use appropriate language/ No fighting/ No being rude to Staff or Teachers or Students/Listen to the Teacher/Do your work on time/ Don't interrupt the Teacher/No Yelling.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): I never had a teaching job here before.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:
-Trainee
-Newly Qualified Teacher ( NQT )
-Qualified Teacher And Learing Skills ( OTLS )
-Head Of Department ( HD )

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers? Yes

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? I would put an after class for students that are still have struggles doing there work.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
Well they both are here to teach students and provide them knowledge to go onto the next stage of life and to help them go through grade 1- College. So they can take on challenges but also to be smart and know things thats are importent to know about life.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: Because they help us learn new things and they give information to young children that they need to know to move on to a new stage of life

Describe the ranking system of teachers:
-Trainee:A Trainee is a Teacher in training they can't teach any classes but they can go to classes and write notes down or just look and see how the teacher does there work for the class or helping the teacher in her work.

-NQT: Teachers that are almost fully qualified,they can give lessons but they have to get permission first from there department.

-OTLS: Teachers that are fully qualified,can make lessons without permission from the department

-HD: Teachers who control their department,They have power over NQTs

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: The School Lesson Planning System is run by: Must have/Should have/Could have system

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

My Character: My name is Mrs.Mouat i have long brown hair and blue eyes. I like wearing ripped jeans and a white top nothing too revealing.I Love art because its like getting you feelings out on a painting and just making what you want with a drawing.I Love helping others and treating people with respect im not one to be strict but if students don't listen then i have too.I Don't mind having other teachers with me i like socializing with other people and its a school new teachers come in.I'm Sweet,Kind,Funny,Creative,Artistic,Brave,Caring,Loving.My plans in the future is to be an artist and have my own classes with students that like art as do i.
SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: I would warn them to stop using inappropriate language in the school,if they don't stop i will report them to the principal or ill bring them to detention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? i would tell them to listen up or else they would get into trouble if they didnt pay attention.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? If i had paperwork to do then i would be focused on that but if i had already finished that i would try to talk to some teachers and get to know them better and maybe make some funny jokes just to get them into a good mood for class.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.

/me Handing out papers and pencils
/me Gets Out her laptop and puts up a drawing for them to draw
/me While her students are working she marks her students drawings
/me maybe when there all done they can free draw what ever they want
BACKSTORY

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words. Remove this comment after posting.
Mrs.Mouat has always been an artist since she was little to now.One day she got an email from the Taketatsu Highschool principal saying that they needed an arts teacher and that he's seen your work and its good.She thought about it for a second then said she would love to work at the school for art the principal said that she will start in 3 days. Mrs.Mouat was so excited for this shes only had one job for art at that only lasted for 3 years so she thinks this would be different and maybe it will.

IN CHARACTER
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Blake Melody Mouat
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Blake Mouat
Preferred Name: Miss.Mouat For The Students And Blake For Teachers And Friends

Religious Denomination: Catholic
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Some Spanish And Some French
Current Location: Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 0 Years
Working Experience (# of years): 3 Years

Academic Degree: Art Degree

Year of Graduation: 2015
Major(s): Art And Science And Gym
Minors: Math

Native Languages: English
Other Languages: Spanish And French

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No
Preferred Teaching Subject: Art

Additional notes about your application (if any):

Last edited:

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
Denied
You passed the 3 strike rule so I will inform you of your mistakes, Also add onto that the position for an Art teacher is taken up
Describe your activity on the server: I like helping people and i like roleplaying with my friends.
You didn't really specify your "Activity" as in online
You want to start a school field trip, what would you do? I would plan where to go but also ask for permission first before all the planning.
You would need to go to the Field Trip Application forum section to make a OOC application
/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words. Remove this comment after posting.
Mrs.Mouat has always been an artist since she was little to now.One day she got an email from the Taketatsu Highschool principal saying that they needed an arts teacher and that he's seen your work and its good.She thought about it for a second then said she would love to work at the school for art the principal said that she will start in 3 days. Mrs.Mouat was so excited for this shes only had one job for art at that only lasted for 3 years so she thinks this would be different and maybe it will.
This was not over 300 words, So please develop your character more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread