mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Bloodmoon_95220

Level 13
FluffyWhisperRP
FluffyWhisperRP
Fundraiser+
I need to thank a few people for making me the person I am today.....

From April...
(April my sister filled in my place on srp when I couldn't she was so brave kind and all of the above. She never told me much but I could see srp made her happy the people who made her the most happy to say the least what I know of now here's a draft she said I should post when I'm ready to.)

this is to people I want to thank I am give it to my cute sister Sakura to post when she's ready remember to look after her for me Munakata's don't make me haunt you

Hanai you always made me smile and laugh and made me me and you need to get two hands ready for Charlotte and Astoria to show the Munakata kids what's what thank you for the laughter and the tears we shared together .

Yutaro i had the biggest crash on you and wouldn't stop talking about you but you were also my best friend my knight in shining armour and i always told people how I was your passenger princess and it was hard for me to tell you about my crush but I was happy to hear you found someone who you liked in the end you tall man.

Zoe you always had the best laugh and never seemed to disappoint you were the best fox and hope you enjoy life cause I will be watching over you trying my hardest to protect you.

Mika you always so the positive in stuff and made everyone's days so much better I wish we could have many more laughs and giggles watching the little mermaid to playing srp.IM STILL THE FAVOURITE CHILD IN MUNAKATA

Charlotte/localsiglemoms I love you so so much and I wish we would have spent more time together and beat up the powerplant kiddos you were and will always be an amazing person I can't explain how much I love you

Toru you amazing soul you always made my day I didn't know you for long but you are and will always be amazing

himori I love you and also sinner you two were the first few people to show me friendship and love still is a thing

That's as far she got before she had gone to surgery rest in peace and love you April....

长卂丅卂尺卂 尸卄丫㔿

Level 120
csns
csns
Notable
my condolencse sakura, your sister must be really nice to fill this out before dying. But dont be sad; were here to help you get througuht this. And has stated before me "Truly beautiful people like your sister will never be forgotten." - LozzyOzzy, 2023.

couchism

Level 49
couchism
couchism
Omega+
I'm very sorry to hear this. May your sister rest in peace.
"Truly beautiful people like your sister will never be forgotten." - LozzyOzzy, 2023

oceanawa

Level 8
wavesocean
wavesocean
Notable
Sending healing prayers and comforting hugs. I am incredibly sorry for your loss. May your sister rest in peace.

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Awh, im so sorry :( wherever she’s gone, I’m sure she’ll never stop lookin out for you.

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
The Egyptians believed the greatest thing you could do is die, but she did something even greater. That thing? She was her happy, unique self.

May she rest in peace.

Users who are viewing this thread