players online

Aqtfs's Black Market Application #2

Exbkis

Level 16
BACKW000DS
BACKW000DS
Notable
  • OOC INFORMATION:
IGN: (Please also list any of your alternate accounts)
Aqtfs (Exbkis)
Previous bans/warns/kicks:
I've never been banned on this current account, But I do indeed have a decent history of bans on my Exbkis account, They are fairly old and I haven't broke the rules in a long period of time, I will now list them.
- ERP
- OOC TOXICITY
- FOUR - WARNING BAN x2
- 2 Month Blacklist From GangRP
Describe your activity on the server:
I've been fairly active for the past 11 months... almost a year, I've been online for a solid 6-8 period each day, and now it has been cut down to 4-5 hours, I've been very active in the School Roleplay server and I have a playtime of 19 days (On Aqtfs) account, I've been playing for a long period of time in general.
Specify your Discord username (USER#0000) and if you have a microphone:
Exbkis#8049, I have a microphone.
Specify your country of origin and time zone:
North America, Eastern Standard Time
What are your motivations in applying for the black market dealer role?:
My motivations are very long and I have a good amount of them, I am motivated by the fact that I'm attempting to get back into Gang Roleplay that is lore based after my blacklist that was a few months ago, I've changed from that period of time and I want to fill the experience of a truly lore based faction and feel the experience of being involved in the events that happened, Even the little things would make me happy, I am motivated by my characters involvement with the leader previously of the Black Market prosthettics and I've always wanted to join, Overall I feel like it would better my experience in School Roleplay as my activity right now in terms of normal roleplay is quite boring and I have little to do, by applying and hopefully getting accepted I can enjoy my time in SchoolRP doing something that I've always dreamed of and something I always wanted to do because it involves the topic of one of my types of roleplay, I'm also motivated because of the black market team itself and I like the current roster and I'd like to be added to that roster, seeing some of my friend get accepted motivates me into thinking I can get accepted which there is a small chance that I can be accepted, I truly believe that I can get accepted and if not, I wish luck to the other applicants, Also I am motivated by that fact that applying for the Black Market could land me into a new faction because I've only been in one faction so far so this is exciting to me applying for a new one, and as well just seeing my character in the position motivates me to apply.
What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?:
I stand out because of the ideas I can create in my head, I stand out to due to the view I see in Gang Roleplay, By me getting accepted the Black Market would receive a very well developed character into the roster, as well as I can provide proper lore and ideas to the Black Market for different events, I stand out because of how quickly I learned Gang Roleplay and how much I've improved in such a short amount of time, I've been Gang Roleplaying for a short period of time well not a short period but a decent period of time, and having someone on the team that has improved very fast is useful as they could improve even more because I am not perfect at Gang Roleplay but I have lots of knowledge about it, You'd be receiving somebody who's quite qualified for the role and has a decent standing in Gang Roleplay, I am well disciplined after my bans as well and I strive to not be banned again so following orders now isn't much of a problem for me as well, I also have a unique roleplaying style that is mostly unlike others.
What previous experience do you have in working with a team?:
I've been in many types of teams, I have experience with a lot of different gangs which I would classify as a team, I also was staff on a few other roleplay servers, and I was on the Karakura Highschool Baseball team this is just in SchoolRP, I've been working in a team for a long period of time years in real school and out of school, I am very experienced with working in a team outside of SchoolRP and I'm quite good at it as well, I've been working as a team my entire life pretty much, and In SchoolRP it's the same, I was in the School Faction so I understand what it's like working as a team in an adult faction.
What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?:
- Gang Ran Events
I believe that most gangs that are unverified should be allowed to host events that would affect server wide that are heavily lore based with the permission of staff, This would better the experience of most gang roleplayers and might remove the aspect of blood thirsty gang roleplay out of the way, Therefore making Gang Roleplay better and it would add a little change into the normal roleplay aspect because there would be more to talk about, and this would also allow smaller gangs to become larger, of course there would be downsides to this such as the Gang would have to have a good reputation and would need to be known decently well in the community as well as the leader would have to be extremely trusted and this would have to be discussed with the event-team for a good period of time and it would have to be planned, as well as this might not work due to abuse of the power making an full event and then nobody participates being an easier form of griefing .
- Accurate Kill Permissions
What I mean by this is a new system, Not like the old one and not consented but a form of Kill Permissions that would make sense, These kill permissions would be different, and it would be like this.
- Minors
Rapid Insults, Threats, Grabbing/Putting Your Hands On Someone
- Majors
Threatening to harm whilst weapon is out, Knocking someone out, Same concept as normal majors
- KPS
Consented, Or Staff Permission
-
The kill permissions would be more accurate if staff permitted players to kill each other off for a very good reason, such as combination of the such, Insulting a character + Threats + Knocking them out + Harming a family member + Taking out a weapon with intent to harm, This may sound complicated but It would be worth it as some people refuse to consent to Kill Permissions and having this be another option of killing off a character would allow for someone to completely do it with very valid reason, It would allow for some fun roleplay to as it's not full consented taking the other player by surprise and it could be the best revenge arc ever.
Are you familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?:
Yes
Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?:
Yes
Are you familiar with that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?:
Yes
Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others?:
Yes, I am.
IC INFORMATION:
Full Legal Name:
Donnie Hendrix
Criminal Alias:
'TROG'
Age & Occupation:
26, Self Employed.
Gender & Marital Status:
Cisgender-Male, Single
Ethnicity & Race:
South African, African American
Known Languages:
Afrikaans, German
Former Associations/Occupations:
Gang Related:
Oracle...
(Current)
Fight Club..
(Current)
Occupations:
Owner of the Donnie Hendrix Newspaper.
Highest Level of Education:
Masters Degree in Criminal Justice
Physical/Mental Ailments: (If inapplicable, put N/A)
N/A
Known Family Members: (If inapplicable, put N/A)
Wanda Hendrix (Mother) (Dead??)
Jonathan Hendrix (Father) (Dead??)
Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail:
Donnie Hendrix was darker in skin tone, He'd have an almond skin color and would have small blemishes of damage done to most of his skin, He'd have an average shaped nose nothing out of the ordinary, He'd have a singular freckle on his forehead, He'd be covered in wrinkles on his face and would have multiple scars and he'd normally have a broken out face that wasn't much visible, He'd have an athletically fit body and it would seem as thought he'd train everyday, He'd stand six-five... pretty average for a Karakurian most might say, He'd wear rugged military combat boots just for decoration, as well as cargo pants, and a leather jacket with a shirt under it, He'd normally be seen with the outfit, His outfit would have a more rugged look to it and it was clear it had been used, Donnie would have curly afro like hair but quite a good amount shorter, He'd style it neatly everyday and it would be quite sparkly some might say, He'd have toned abs and hairy arms, He'd have fit legs, and a pretty big hand, He was a bigger dude, That's all..
Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail:
Donnie is very bipolar-ish with his behavior towards other, He'd normally have a pretty average behavior and can be quite classy some times, He'd act very kind to others and seemed very friendly, This is the display he'd put to the outside world, He'd change up quickly if he could, He'd display the rude side of him to others if he wanted but he doesn't, Donnie puts on the display of him being quite intelligent and hard working well at least tries to, He'd always help others when you need help, and would always do the most for people for no reason, He'd be very random in public though he'd do the most kindest things and then proceed to be rude, He acts like he's normally clueless but he's not, In reality he'd be acting very businessman like, He'd act like a casual citizen that had a high social status and was something in Karakura, but no Donnie doesn't act that way he's completely unique, If you looked behind his acts you could truly see the sad male for what he is.. a overqualified nobody in the world.
Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail: (200+ words minimum)
Donnie Hendrix grew up in the loving household like any other pampered child, Donnie was different though... He only made the best grades in school and just did his best but see he wasn't like other children he had a dream of becoming something.. .something infamous but he never achieved that as a child, He wanted to put on a front for his parents to see meanwhile he'd be out on the streets committing small crimes like petty theft.. He wanted to show a story to tell but never achieved that so he stayed closeted onto his interactions with crime.. He never got caught once.. Because he was smart.. This was the time his father was dead when he started doing all of these things.. His father worked as a police chief in the police department of his little town or whatever you could call it... He wanted to carry on the legacy of his dad.. He wanted to know the work as a police officer so it would better his knowledge of never being caught.. He decided to show the world how innocent he was doing these little kind things over and over again.. Meanwhile he wasn't very stable.. and did horrendous things on the streets.. He had killed people.. was he a murderer.. Yes he was... He sold illegal items such as guns he'd find and things he'd find on the street such as stolen items, He'd do these things in a repetitive manner and he was obsessed with being something he wasn't.. well he was that something but to the outside world he wasn't.. He'd eventually get caught.. but his mother was so stressed and distracted to notice... He spent one day in jail... it was supposed to be a month but he talked it out the officer showing it was a misunderstanding.. He used all of his knowledge he was taught to talk himself out of it.. It was like he never was arrested... Time had passed.. He was sixteen working a casual job he wasn't too active in the crime scene and eventually just started to be normal.. just a normal teenager... normal job.. He wanted to go to Japan as he heard it was unique... So he saved up for the next years to ride a bus to the airport.. He'd never seen technology like this.. he'd only been taught about it.. He'd be amazed at the styles and designs of Japan.. He'd be in a small place called Karakura.. at the age of eighteen... The highest rate of crime of most of japan.. This enabled it.. and it all started when he met Alex Koji.. he was paid to commit crimes.. That's were it all started...
Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer: (This can be anything — a weapon deal, an event they may be involved in, or maybe an interaction with a gang)
Donnie would stand in the sewers... a call popped up on his phone.. He'd answer it quickly... "Hello.." the individual over the phone quoted.. "Hello.. I need an fire axe, two ballistic masks, and an gas mask..." Donnie quickly replied.. "Hmm Sure.. I'm at the back gates of the school.. meet me in the sewers..." Donnie sat there waited.. He'd have the weaponry on him already... so he would be prepared.. He hummed.. very quietly.. not even loud enough to make a echo as he'd sit there... the stench of the sewers was unbearable for him but the money comes first....

Donnie would hear footsteps come down the stairway.. He'd sit there and see the individuals foot going down the stairway only to reveal a blonde male.. about five-eleven come down.. He'd be carrying what would seem to be a duffle bag... It looked heavy what ever it was.. The blonde male... shouted not too loudly..
"Greetings!" Donnie replied back... "Greetings.." He'd wait for the individual to come closer.. Donnie would take out a calculator counting the amount of yen that was owed... as the male walked up to him with a fair sum of cash in the duffle bag.. He'd opened... Donnie quickly stated the males total.. "That will be 550,000 yen..." The individual handed him the duffle bag.. completely filled to the brim... It was indeed 550,000 yen.. Donnie was smiling under his ballistic mask.. but the other person couldn't tell...

Donnie proceeded to quote
"Thank you, sir." the individual responded "It was a pleasure doing business with you!" The male walked off.. a happy customer... One happy black market dealer.. Donnie would go through the money... after walking back farther into the sewers.. waiting for another call.... He waited... and waited... and waited.... Donnie got another phone call.. from another individual, "Hello is this the black market?" Donnie didn't respond... he just hung up.
  • OOC INFORMATION:
IGN: (Please also list any of your alternate accounts)
Aqtfs (Exbkis)
Previous bans/warns/kicks:
I've never been banned on this current account, But I do indeed have a decent history of bans on my Exbkis account, They are fairly old and I haven't broke the rules in a long period of time, I will now list them.
- ERP
- OOC TOXICITY
- FOUR - WARNING BAN x2
- 2 Month Blacklist From GangRP
Describe your activity on the server:
I've been fairly active for the past 11 months... almost a year, I've been online for a solid 6-8 period each day, and now it has been cut down to 4-5 hours, I've been very active in the School Roleplay server and I have a playtime of 19 days (On Aqtfs) account, I've been playing for a long period of time in general.
Specify your Discord username (USER#0000) and if you have a microphone:
Exbkis#8049, I have a microphone.
Specify your country of origin and time zone:
North America, Eastern Standard Time
What are your motivations in applying for the black market dealer role?:
My motivations are very long and I have a good amount of them, I am motivated by the fact that I'm attempting to get back into Gang Roleplay that is lore based after my blacklist that was a few months ago, I've changed from that period of time and I want to fill the experience of a truly lore based faction and feel the experience of being involved in the events that happened, Even the little things would make me happy, I am motivated by my characters involvement with the leader previously of the Black Market prosthettics and I've always wanted to join, Overall I feel like it would better my experience in School Roleplay as my activity right now in terms of normal roleplay is quite boring and I have little to do, by applying and hopefully getting accepted I can enjoy my time in SchoolRP doing something that I've always dreamed of and something I always wanted to do because it involves the topic of one of my types of roleplay, I'm also motivated because of the black market team itself and I like the current roster and I'd like to be added to that roster, seeing some of my friend get accepted motivates me into thinking I can get accepted which there is a small chance that I can be accepted, I truly believe that I can get accepted and if not, I wish luck to the other applicants, Also I am motivated by that fact that applying for the Black Market could land me into a new faction because I've only been in one faction so far so this is exciting to me applying for a new one, and as well just seeing my character in the position motivates me to apply.
What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?:
I stand out because of the ideas I can create in my head, I stand out to due to the view I see in Gang Roleplay, By me getting accepted the Black Market would receive a very well developed character into the roster, as well as I can provide proper lore and ideas to the Black Market for different events, I stand out because of how quickly I learned Gang Roleplay and how much I've improved in such a short amount of time, I've been Gang Roleplaying for a short period of time well not a short period but a decent period of time, and having someone on the team that has improved very fast is useful as they could improve even more because I am not perfect at Gang Roleplay but I have lots of knowledge about it, You'd be receiving somebody who's quite qualified for the role and has a decent standing in Gang Roleplay, I am well disciplined after my bans as well and I strive to not be banned again so following orders now isn't much of a problem for me as well, I also have a unique roleplaying style that is mostly unlike others.
What previous experience do you have in working with a team?:
I've been in many types of teams, I have experience with a lot of different gangs which I would classify as a team, I also was staff on a few other roleplay servers, and I was on the Karakura Highschool Baseball team this is just in SchoolRP, I've been working in a team for a long period of time years in real school and out of school, I am very experienced with working in a team outside of SchoolRP and I'm quite good at it as well, I've been working as a team my entire life pretty much, and In SchoolRP it's the same, I was in the School Faction so I understand what it's like working as a team in an adult faction.
What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?:
- Gang Ran Events
I believe that most gangs that are unverified should be allowed to host events that would affect server wide that are heavily lore based with the permission of staff, This would better the experience of most gang roleplayers and might remove the aspect of blood thirsty gang roleplay out of the way, Therefore making Gang Roleplay better and it would add a little change into the normal roleplay aspect because there would be more to talk about, and this would also allow smaller gangs to become larger, of course there would be downsides to this such as the Gang would have to have a good reputation and would need to be known decently well in the community as well as the leader would have to be extremely trusted and this would have to be discussed with the event-team for a good period of time and it would have to be planned, as well as this might not work due to abuse of the power making an full event and then nobody participates being an easier form of griefing .
- Accurate Kill Permissions
What I mean by this is a new system, Not like the old one and not consented but a form of Kill Permissions that would make sense, These kill permissions would be different, and it would be like this.
- Minors
Rapid Insults, Threats, Grabbing/Putting Your Hands On Someone
- Majors
Threatening to harm whilst weapon is out, Knocking someone out, Same concept as normal majors
- KPS
Consented, Or Staff Permission
-
The kill permissions would be more accurate if staff permitted players to kill each other off for a very good reason, such as combination of the such, Insulting a character + Threats + Knocking them out + Harming a family member + Taking out a weapon with intent to harm, This may sound complicated but It would be worth it as some people refuse to consent to Kill Permissions and having this be another option of killing off a character would allow for someone to completely do it with very valid reason, It would allow for some fun roleplay to as it's not full consented taking the other player by surprise and it could be the best revenge arc ever.
Are you familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?:
Yes
Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?:
Yes
Are you familiar with that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?:
Yes
Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others?:
Yes, I am.
IC INFORMATION:
Full Legal Name:
Donnie Hendrix
Criminal Alias:
'TROG'
Age & Occupation:
26, Self Employed.
Gender & Marital Status:
Cisgender-Male, Single
Ethnicity & Race:
South African, African American
Known Languages:
Afrikaans, German
Former Associations/Occupations:
Gang Related:
Oracle...
(Current)
Fight Club..
(Current)
Occupations:
Business Owner
Highest Level of Education:
Masters Degree in Criminal Justice
Physical/Mental Ailments: (If inapplicable, put N/A)
N/A
Known Family Members: (If inapplicable, put N/A)
Wanda Hendrix (Mother) (Dead??)
Jonathan Hendrix (Father) (Dead??)
Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail:
Donnie Hendrix was darker in skin tone, He'd have an almond skin color and would have small blemishes of damage done to most of his skin, He'd have an average shaped nose nothing out of the ordinary, He'd have a singular freckle on his forehead, He'd be covered in wrinkles on his face and would have multiple scars and he'd normally have a broken out face that wasn't much visible, He'd have an athletically fit body and it would seem as thought he'd train everyday, He'd stand six-five... pretty average for a Karakurian most might say, He'd wear rugged military combat boots just for decoration, as well as cargo pants, and a leather jacket with a shirt under it, He'd normally be seen with the outfit, His outfit would have a more rugged look to it and it was clear it had been used, Donnie would have curly afro like hair but quite a good amount shorter, He'd style it neatly everyday and it would be quite sparkly some might say, He'd have toned abs and hairy arms, He'd have fit legs, and a pretty big hand, He was a bigger dude, That's all..
Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail:
Donnie is very bipolar-ish with his behavior towards other, He'd normally have a pretty average behavior and can be quite classy some times, He'd act very kind to others and seemed very friendly, This is the display he'd put to the outside world, He'd change up quickly if he could, He'd display the rude side of him to others if he wanted but he doesn't, Donnie puts on the display of him being quite intelligent and hard working well at least tries to, He'd always help others when you need help, and would always do the most for people for no reason, He'd be very random in public though he'd do the most kindest things and then proceed to be rude, He acts like he's normally clueless but he's not, In reality he'd be acting very businessman like, He'd act like a casual citizen that had a high social status and was something in Karakura, but no Donnie doesn't act that way he's completely unique, If you looked behind his acts you could truly see the sad male for what he is.. a overqualified nobody in the world.
Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail: (200+ words minimum)
Donnie Hendrix grew up in the loving household like any other pampered child, Donnie was different though... He only made the best grades in school and just did his best but see he wasn't like other children he had a dream of becoming something.. .something infamous but he never achieved that as a child, He wanted to put on a front for his parents to see meanwhile he'd be out on the streets committing small crimes like petty theft.. He wanted to show a story to tell but never achieved that so he stayed closeted onto his interactions with crime.. He never got caught once.. Because he was smart.. This was the time his father was dead when he started doing all of these things.. His father worked as a police chief in the police department of his little town or whatever you could call it... He wanted to carry on the legacy of his dad.. He wanted to know the work as a police officer so it would better his knowledge of never being caught.. He decided to show the world how innocent he was doing these little kind things over and over again.. Meanwhile he wasn't very stable.. and did horrendous things on the streets.. He had killed people.. was he a murderer.. Yes he was... He sold illegal items such as guns he'd find and things he'd find on the street such as stolen items, He'd do these things in a repetitive manner and he was obsessed with being something he wasn't.. well he was that something but to the outside world he wasn't.. He'd eventually get caught.. but his mother was so stressed and distracted to notice... He spent one day in jail... it was supposed to be a month but he talked it out the officer showing it was a misunderstanding.. He used all of his knowledge he was taught to talk himself out of it.. It was like he never was arrested... Time had passed.. He was sixteen working a casual job he wasn't too active in the crime scene and eventually just started to be normal.. just a normal teenager... normal job.. He wanted to go to Japan as he heard it was unique... So he saved up for the next years to ride a bus to the airport.. He'd never seen technology like this.. he'd only been taught about it.. He'd be amazed at the styles and designs of Japan.. He'd be in a small place called Karakura.. at the age of eighteen... The highest rate of crime of most of japan.. This enabled it.. and it all started when he met Alex Koji.. he was paid to commit crimes.. That's were it all started...
Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer: (This can be anything — a weapon deal, an event they may be involved in, or maybe an interaction with a gang)
Donnie would stand in the sewers... a call popped up on his phone.. He'd answer it quickly... "Hello.." the individual over the phone quoted.. "Hello.. I need an fire axe, two ballistic masks, and an gas mask..." Donnie quickly replied.. "Hmm Sure.. I'm at the back gates of the school.. meet me in the sewers..." Donnie sat there waited.. He'd have the weaponry on him already... so he would be prepared.. He hummed.. very quietly.. not even loud enough to make a echo as he'd sit there... the stench of the sewers was unbearable for him but the money comes first....

Donnie would hear footsteps come down the stairway.. He'd sit there and see the individuals foot going down the stairway only to reveal a blonde male.. about five-eleven come down.. He'd be carrying what would seem to be a duffle bag... It looked heavy what ever it was.. The blonde male... shouted not too loudly..
"Greetings!" Donnie replied back... "Greetings.." He'd wait for the individual to come closer.. Donnie would take out a calculator counting the amount of yen that was owed... as the male walked up to him with a fair sum of cash in the duffle bag.. He'd opened... Donnie quickly stated the males total.. "That will be 550,000 yen..." The individual handed him the duffle bag.. completely filled to the brim... It was indeed 550,000 yen.. Donnie was smiling under his ballistic mask.. but the other person couldn't tell...

Donnie proceeded to quote
"Thank you, sir." the individual responded "It was a pleasure doing business with you!" The male walked off.. a happy customer... One happy black market dealer.. Donnie would go through the money... after walking back farther into the sewers.. waiting for another call.... He waited... and waited... and waited.... and he got a call from a random individual... He'd be hung up on.. he'd seem to be angry but he just... waited.. again..
-
Donnie was sitting around a table... a bunch of masked men sat around him.. He just observed the room.. It smelled... horrible.. there would be.. moss all over the room.. and.. . a bunch of garbage... bags.... he'd view all of these... . individuals... just surrounding him on a circular table.. Would a normal individual be nervous in the situation.. Donnie wouldn't be nervous at all... One of them spoke out..
"What is this meeting about" Donnie spoke... "We will be having a discussion about a weapon deal" Donnie toted a large bag filled to the brim.. with.. heavy objects.. very heavy.. this wasn't no ordinary gang was it? It was a verified gang.

Donnie would hand over the exceedingly large bag to the table... and opened it.. were the individuals buying in bulk?? To answer yes... they were... There would.. come out.... 17 naginatas... 17... why would they need that many? A few sai's would come out... Would all the members pitch in for the money.. this was... a little too much.. Donnie took out a piece of paper and pen.... calculating...
"..Hmm... uhmm.. 8,250,000 yen.." He would sit there waiting for a response.. who would ever have this type of money he thought?? Each member took out 1 million yen.. . and some change... threw it across the bar and one of the individuals wearing a more.. special attire took the bag.... He counted the money.. it was correct.

Donnie would dash off.. Out of the sewer... carrying a.. very large duffle bag.... full of money.. he always had a duffle on his.. back so thats where he'd put the money.. He'd go to his home.. place his duffle bag.. down... he was finished.
-
Donnie was roaming around.. He decided that he'd need to resupply.. He went back into the Black Market hideout... calling the lead... he would wait and wait.. and he got an answer.. the call would get moved into a private call... "I'd like to resupply on weapons, please meet me at the hideout." he'd wait... money in a duffle bag like always.... he needed to pay a discounted price for them... The lead... came... with a bag full of weapons..

Donnie gave him the money for around.. 20 each of every weapon.. He was low on money so he needed to sell as much as he could, He'd make an advert opening the black market, For a few hours there were no.. calls.. but eventually he got one... The man said "Hello i'd like to order a ballistic mask.." Donnie replied with "Sure meet me in the sewers back gate of the school." He waited until the man came.. He'd have the mask readily available.. in his hands.. the male showed up.. Donnie knew something was off.. perhaps he wasn't a verified gang member... Donnie proceeded to say... "I refuse to sell to you..." The male who approached... seemed a little younger... too young to be in a gang....

Donnie would walk off backing away from the.... male going off in the sewers... Donnie could hear the man yelling insults.. he didn't say anything.. He was sweating underneath his mask.. He'd take it off.. his mask.. away from everything taking a breather.. . The male... sneaked up on Donnie proceeding to follow him.. His face was revealed... Donnie didn't like this... Donnie proceeded to pull out a spiked bat.. he'd have... He'd knock the individual out.... causing a good amount of brain damage... Even though.. Donnie was wearing face paint under his mask which hid most of his face.. he didn't want to be identified... He'd take the male out... and.. dumped him in the sewers.. somewhere.. Problem solved.. nothing happened to him after this...

Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer:
Donnie has a good knowledge in criminal justice and was slightly involved with Alex Koji and he is pretty much a criminal mastermind, He also has a good storyline and would make a great addition to the Karakura Black Market, as well as he is skilled in business.

Lewk

Level 86
x_z
x_z
Omega+
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply.
After discussions with my BMDs, I have chosen to deny this application.

If you would like more information regarding this denial feel free to direct message me on discrord at LEWK#0666

Users who are viewing this thread