Yes! My discord is ghostinq#0419

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes, i have a microphone that works extremely well when it’s needed

How old are you? (Optional):

I am 18 years of age

What is your time zone?:

I am on the GMT timezone

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I do acknowledge this and respect the consequence of being demoted if I am inactive.

Describe your activity on the server:

I am always on School Roleplay apart from when i have to go to school on Tuesdays and also Thursday mornings, I am available on Mondays but i will be doing school work from home. When it’s Wednesday, Friday and the weekend however, i will spend up to 8 hours a day online, but the other days it will be no more than 5 hours

Do you have any previous bans?:

I have no bans on this account and i don’t expect to get any in the future

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Spanish Application [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/uchidas-spanish-application.37552/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

(18)[grade-12]

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

I am applying to be a Physical Education teacher for School Roleplay.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:

Currently, I have multiple reasons as to why I would like to become part of the teacher / school staff. I have been able to witness classes being taught in different subjects so far on SRP. I went to Claude’s (0MortalsPlan) P.E. class, Abigail’s (BrokenMangle78) drama class, and also a variety of other classes here and there. They teach each class in their way, very creative and intriguing. Watching them teach, has given me the ability to want more out of my School Roleplay experience. I want to specifically teach P.E. because it has always interested me. When playing Volleyball, Football, Baseball or Track it provides hands on and entertaining

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:

I am completely aware that I may have to undergo training and am prepared to do so. This education would be profitable to my knowledge of this field therefore, I am ready to take my time and complete it.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:

Teacher class logs are essential and without them, classes would not be able to be held. The logs keep track of many things such as active teachers and the number of classes being held. There is a standard of 15 classes per month to not be demoted, going the extra mile shows how you have matured through your rankings and are ready to work hard as a teacher in SRP. Therefore, the class logs keep everything organized when it comes to certain aspects of the classes.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1) When the teacher is talking you are expected to listen to them

2) You are expected to participate in the activity/ task that the teacher has set

3) Treat the Teacher and other classmates with respect

4) Your phone must be away at all times unless the teacher has allowed you to use them

5) students should always complete homework by the given time that was set by the teacher

6) The students must stay in their seat at all times until they have been dismissed by the teacher

7) The student must never have anything consumable in the lesson unless it is water

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I Have been playing SchoolRP for around 6-8 months and i have really good experience when it comes down to detailRP, and if i became a teacher i think it would help with it massively

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD

↳ Meaning: Head Department

↳ Description: The head department of teachers is there for assisting the teachers below them (QT, NQT, UT) if they need it. They are the people to go to if any class is not operating smoothly. Each subject has its head department. Considering they have been teaching for many long years, they have the most practice with classes and in certain departments hence the name.

- QT

↳ Meaning: Qualified Teacher

↳ Description: Qualified teachers have been working in their field for a long while now and understand how to run a class properly through their own experiences. They have the abilities as well as experience to help out the Newly Qualified Teachers as well if they need it.

- NQT

↳ Meaning: Newly Qualified Teacher

↳ Description: NQTs are always new teachers still gaining knowledge in their profession. They are able to hold classes yet, are still quite new as well as still learning and gathering knowledge. You can hold around 15 classes or more when you finally convert to a newly qualified teacher.

- UT

↳ Meaning: Unqualified Teacher

↳ Description: This is the lowest ranking in the system and is what is given to you when you are first accepted for the teacher role. Unqualified teachers are to study the ropes of teaching as well as undergoing teacher preparation. Once they pass their training, they may shift to a NQT (Newly Qualified Teacher) and start to hold classes.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers both inside and out of game/ character are all meant to benefit all of the students with education and knowledge of the subject that they might be taught. Without The teachers no one would be able to learn anything and could potentially struggle later on in their life. If the teachers complete 15 lessons in a month then they could possibly earn up to 450 thousand yen and could possibly earn an extra 50 thousand if they do ten extra lessons that month, however, the extra 50 thousand yen payment will only be able to be claimed twice a month

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

Without teachers, SRP would not be as it is today. SRP or School Roleplay is based in and around a School. Why would there be a School without Teachers to run classes? They make sure everything is running smoothly in halls and around the school campus. Without teachers, everyone on SRP would most likely be bored during school time as there would be no classes to attend. SRP Teachers are here to keep us entertained and to make sure that school time is not boring or dull.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

The school will always work on the “Must have, should have, could have” planning system

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Arakan would be a white male who stands at 5 foot 8 inches tall, he would weigh at 154lbs. He would have dark red hair which would be messy, and would somehow be hard from the hair gel that he uses. His eyes would be the color of a green emerald but would have a slight shade to them causing them to look darker, he would usually wear black shorts that have white stripes on them with a blue shirt which also shows the white stripes by his sides with white and black trainers. He would always wear the same thing no matter the weather but will make sure that they’re all washed by the next day

When it comes to the school grounds you will be able to easily approach Arakan if you have help and you can’t find the other teachers, he will be really friendly and would also always love to have a chat with the other teachers to check on how they’re finding the day so far. When it comes to class time he will become a really calm and caring person and will always like to help those who are finding class difficult, however, Arakan will become strict if the students start to ignore him and do stuff they were told not to do. After class Arakan would go to the other teachers and would ask if they need any help and would happily do so

When Arakan is at home he would always be planning ahead for the next day to think about if he should make it a fun lesson or to make it interesting. After he thinks about the lesson and it has all been planned Arakan would go to hang out with all of his family and friends for the remainder of the night or weekend, he would also avoid having nights out and would also avoid drinking knowing what could happen if he was at work and they had found out so he would like to avoid being fired for being hungover the next day

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

I would walk up to the students to see if anything is wrong and why they are swearing. If the students give me a rude reply whilst swearing i would give them a warning to tell them to stop swearing otherwise i will give them a second warning and a detention after, However, if they continue to swear then i will give them a second warning telling them once more that they could get detention if they don’t stop. If the students decide to keep on swearing i would give them each a detention and tell them that it could have been avoided if they stopped

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

I would clap my hands once or twice to get the pupils attention and would apologise towards them for not being able to do anything fun that period, i would promise them that i will try to make it more exciting next time and that if they listen then we will be able to do the fun activities more often which could mean they will get to sport that i allow them to choose

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

He would greet all of his fellow co-workers with a bright smile asking the rest of the teachers how their days have been so far, he would also offer to get the teachers anything that they needed whilst he was standing up. When it comes down to class time he would give them a bright smile once again and a friendly wave before he goes off to teach his class

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me &6would nod, gesturing to the students to quieten down as the lesson is starting &r”Right class, today we’re going to start off with some basic laps around the track, i want you to do 5 and then stop and wait for further instructions, off you go!”

/me &6would look over to the disrupting students shaking his head before crossing his arms and raising his voice &r”This isn’t break time! You’re in my class to learn not to chat, now zip it or you’ll be doing extra laps!”

/me &6would nod his head reassuringly at the student &r”doing good! Keep it up” &6then motioning for them to continue, before moving onto the next student

/me &6would hold a piece of paper in the air, moving it from left to right so all the students could take a look &r”Today class we will be doing an olympic quiz, for this you will have to be able to name the different olympic sports and recent winners so i hope you’ve come prepared!”

Backstory

Arakan is A young and intelligent man, who was born in the UK and grew up in a city that was full of criminals, the city that was well known around the world. Arakan was the brightest child when it came to his studies, he had always gotten the best marks in school. He had finished school when he was 12 and had decided that he wanted to go to Karakura Highschool to learn all of his subjects and to learn Japanese.

Arakan moved to Japan months after he planned to and he started to go to Karakura highschool to learn the subjects that had interested him the most which were English, Maths, Drama and also Physical Education. He also went to Karakura to learn the subjects that he didn’t like as much which was Dance. When Arakan was studying at Karakura he had met two teachers who would have soon adopted him these two teachers were Ms Auroras(BrokenMangle78) who was his Drama teacher and Mr Claude (0MortalsPlan) who was his Physical Education teacher

When Arakan was adopted by these two teachers they had promised him that they would teach him to the best of their ability, this had made Arakan realise that he wanted to become a teacher like his new parents. But thought they would be proud if he was a Physical Education teacher like his own dad. When Arakan had finally decided to become a teacher like them he started to study the hardest that he has ever studied in his life still getting the top marks in all of his classes that he was in

Arakan had qualified with all of the qualifications that was needed to become a teacher of Physical Education which had made his parents extremely proud of him, After he told his parents the good news he went to the school to see if he was able to apply to become a teacher and is now waiting to hear back from them to see if he has been accepted or not

In-Character Information

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):

Arakan Auroras

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr

Given Name(s):

Arakan

Preferred Name:

Arakan

Age (Minimum is 27):

Male

Religious Denomination:

Atheist

Marital Status:

Single

Nationality:

British

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree:

Physical Education at Highschool

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

English, Maths, Physical Education and Drama

Minors:

Dance

Native Languages:

British

Other Languages:

Japanese, Spanish

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:

No

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

N/A

Do you have any questions?:

N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of P.E. Teacher at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing Teachers applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Please note:
Upon joining the Teacher faction, you will receive the role of Untrained Teacher (UT); only once you've completed training will you be newly qualified and authorized to independently host a class.

Users who are viewing this thread