Meatlaser

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Jackk#0419

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
GMT in the winter and BST in the summer

Describe your activity on the server:
I am active on the server 8 - 12 hours a day, mainly because I'm currently on half term. However, when I go back to school it will probably be 6-8 hours a day.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No, I have never been banned.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I acknowledge that if I am inactive, then I will be demoted. I also know if I am stressed about school or anything else to let staff know so I don’t get demoted.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I am applying for School Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The job of a receptionist is for helping students by giving out schedules, guiding them to certain spots of the school and helping stopping fights in the lobby. A receptionist always greets people in the morning, making sure students feel welcomed and safe. They hardly leave the front desk, only during lunchtime and breaks. If a student does have tokens, they help with cashing in tokens for students as well for prizes. At the end of the day Receptionists always host detentions and work over time to help out other teachers or school faculty in need.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I am really experienced when it comes to roleplay, this would be because I have now been with SRP for around a year now. My detailRP has been improving the more I play. When I started with the detailRP it used to only have a few words, as time passed on, I began to make the actions multiple lines, even to the point that I’d have to extend it with a second part of text. I also used to gangrp quite a bit, mainly for the past two months though. However, I am starting to realize that maybe becoming a receptionist will help me with getting more experience.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/arakan-russian-app.41404/ (accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/arakan-french-app.41043/ (accepted)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
I am currently a grade 12 student.

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

My character would stay calm, not raising his tone or saying anything inappropriate back to said student. He would tell the student to be more polite and respect all school faculty. If the student continues to keep up the immature behaviour then my character would give him or her a warning. If it happens again then it will be the second warning and so on, eventually leading to a detention if they won’t stop.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
He would walk up to the fight, splitting the two students up and asking them both to sit down away from each other in front of him. He would ask each student what happened so he could know both sides of the story from both students. After this was done, he would bring both of the students to the nurses office to check if they were injured or anything. After they got out of the nurse, he would then give both students a warning and ask them both to stay away from each other for the rest of the day. Both students would walk separate ways and once they are out of sight then he would go back to the receptionist's desk.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
My character would notice the situation of the immature employee doing whatever action that was dangerous or disturbing. He would go up to the situation, pulling the employee aside and telling him or her that you have to act professional at all times at school grounds. After this, he would notify other faculty around him about what was going on with said employee. Then, he would go to the Dean, Principal, Vice-Dean or Vice-Principal and tell them in as much detail as possible what the employee was doing that was inappropriate. Telling other employees would cause the situation to get heard more and would be able to bring the situation to an end faster.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
In the employee break from, my character would act friendly and mature as always when on the job. He would grab a cup of coffee or food if there was any. He would sit down on the couch, if there was anyone with him in the break room then he would get to know that person and introduce himself. Getting to know who you work with is extremely important. If no one was with him in the break room then he would take the coffee back to the front desk and wait for students to enter the school.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me &5would look at the male in front with a smile on his face, being as happy as always he would ask &f”How may i help you today?”

/me &5would get a schedule, quickly returning to his seat as he slid the schedule over the counter to the student, a smile on his face would remain on his face

/me &5would walk up to the two students fighting, standing in the middle of the two attempting to split them up, a serious expression becoming visible as he spoke to them

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):

Arakan Jikihara

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Preferred Name:
Arakan

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
Bachelors

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Education

Minors:
Liberal Arts

Nationality:
Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
Russian and French

Backstory
Arakan was born in Russia, his parents were too young to have a kid so at a young age they sent him away to an Orphanage that took good care of him. They made sure that he went to school each day like all the other kids that went to the Orphanage, he had a decent life. However, going to school wasn’t the easiest thing for him. Around the time of going to middle school, kids would tease him in the hallways for not having real parents. He would push through each day trying not to cry in front of people at school. Once he got home to the Orphanage, he would go up to his room and let out his emotions for hours, no one knew what he was going through, not even the people who were running the place seemed to notice. Eventually, one of the other kids who was close to Arakan noticed how everyone was treating him and after school one day they all sat down with the Orphanage parents and talked about the situation. They decided to send Arakan off to a better place where he could have a new start so he could meet new people who wouldn’t judge him. All of them finally decided to settle in a tiny town in Japan called Karakura so they booked him a flight there. The next weekend, he left Russia and started his new chapter as a citizen in Japan.

Arakan was nervous about moving to somewhere new, as he landed in Karakura, he was instantly pulled in by the beautiful scenery. He had someone who toured him around the town and even gave him his own apartment. He did feel a bit homesick but each day he went to school it helped get over that feeling. People didn’t judge him, everyone seemed to be friendly and waved at him. After a few days of going to school at Karakura, he felt more out-going, confident and less shy. As the years went by, Arakan’s personality and outlook of life changed dramatically. Now he graduated from high school and wants to get a job within the school since he wants to become a hard worker. He wants a change from his everyday life as a student so he can have a relaxing future without any stress. He already met a ton of friends but he wants to show people that he can put the effort in by becoming a receptionist. Arakan can’t wait to see if he gets accepted, it is his dream to improve his life and his future of having a family.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Joining KHS has always been a dream of mine. I have multiple friends that work within the school faculty, they told me how friendly everyone is to one another and how much fun it is. I want something new in my SRP experience and I knew a receptionist would be the perfect spot for me. Just wanting a job on SRP sounds better than doing nothing and I want to be a hard worker. Also, I want to meet new people and show staff and the school faculty that I am someone they can trust.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted over other applicants because I will put in the effort and care into this position as a receptionist. I will always be active when I can and be respectful to everyone. If I do get accepted this will change and make SRP more interesting for me. I can’t wait to be part of this amazing team if I do get in.​

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Receptionist at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Users who are viewing this thread