Tone Satashi | Stepbrorp

Hikari Haruko |Sinful_Jo

Zayden Hironaka | Swaubbles

Harriet Ditaku | Ruin06

Maya Yamazaki | LotusDay

Akemi Suzuki | BigThiccDad

What is your Motivation for Creating this Club:

(150 Words)

I have always wanted to start a club about something I am passionate about and I am passionate about archery. I feel like it is a sport that has untouched potential in the schools current climent, I feel like many people would be interested in the idea. It would also offer knowledge to the members such as enhancing our focus, offering a stress relief, and help us find inner peace. This club could even later become a sports team if it picks up enough traction adding more chances for rp to evolve on the server. This club could also bring out the more competitive side of members, allowing for friendly competitions and offering a wide array of events and offers more interactive things to do at school festivals. I sincerely believe that this club would be a great addition to the school allowing for individuals to gain new unique interests.

What Events could your Club do?:

We could easily hold archery competitions and have learning experiences for people interested in joining, which would boost the amount of people in the club.

How could your Club benefit the School?:

It would bring a new sense of competition and it would also help bring members closer together bringing a sense of unity to the club and hopefully the school.

Could your Club benefit from a club room or space on school grounds? If so, how?:

All that we would need is a small club room and a spot at the back of the school to set up targets. If we had the room and the targets we could store our bows in the club room and store the targets in it when not in use. We have a spot in mind for the targets on the left side of the back off the school where the long patch of grass is.

Does your club have a supervising Professor/Teacher? If so, who?:

Oscar Corbin | ProblematicFinn

Is your club global, or only open to specific students?: It is globally open but students will be tested on their abilities with a bow before joining.

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
DENIED

- I do not see how this could be an active and fun class. As archery of course needs BOWS this would be near impossible as currently the texture for bows are invisible.​

Users who are viewing this thread