Accepted Architecture Club

CTRLfuture

Level 7

INFORMATION

IGN of Club Leader:

CTRLfuture

RPName of Club Leader:
Gyeong-Hui 'Ji' Yu

¿Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?

Leadership is the ability to influence people to bring out the best in themselves, it is something I look for to act and work towards achieving goals. Therefore, they are soft skills that could allow me to be a leader. These skills are knowing how to take initiative, manage, delegate, communicate, inspire and motivat

CLUB INFORMATION

What is the official title of the Club
:
Architecture Club

Your current members RPName & IGN:
Gyeong-Hui 'Ji' Yu | Owemji

Celeste A. | A3h0Ta
Mayumi K. Santarossa | Duck_xoxo
Chisato Shirasagi | SRSG_Chisato
Aesther Silaris Blackwood | Valoriez
Bailey Minamoto | YellowWater6439
Luna Zenith | lxvna

The club supervisor's RPName & IGN:
Okana Hye-Ri | DrKatzz

¿What is your motivation for creating this club?
:
If we think about the architecture of Minecraft, instead of referring to its 'architecture', we will find that 'digital architects' share common strategies for ordering spaces, or better said, representation of spaces. To put it another way, the architectural value of your work in Minecraft - be it a castle, city or house - appeals to the visual representation of space, an action that the player shares with the real architect. Again: there are many considerations that need to be observed before you rush to claim your title. Yes, you are an architect in a very elementary sense of the word, but your work ends when you turn off the console and not because of the whim of the real-life architects' guild, but because of a series of variables that the game does not contemplate and whose full understanding It demands years of study in classrooms and works.

EVENTS

exhibition
The purpose of an exhibition is to expose information on a particular topic, that is, the objective is to inform or provide knowledge. This can be done through construction also fostering creativity
An exhibition is usually useful when you want to show a topic or content to a group of people, this tool can be used, for example, in:
  • The explanation of a school subject.
  • Show a proposal associated with a project.
  • Explain general topics.
These are done through different ways: Art Club would do it through painting as there are many things done in painting but mostly there are also a variety of iconic things through time represented in sculptures or architectural works being this the purpose of the exhibition at the Architecture Club

plans competition
Here we would recreate freestyle constructions: one of the objectives of the frield trips is to identify the plans of each construction and have previous ideas of its construction in the event Depending on your progress in the club you will be chosen in this competition. There will be 3 rounds and 4 competitors will be chosen (or more depending on the course of the club members) The minimum is four and the winner will be discussed by the vice-leader, the leader and the supervisor. When the event is about to end, they will be given the reward depending on what the public or the judges chose.

If you have questions about this event, dm me!

ACTIVITIES

restoration of ancient objects
Sometimes we do not realize the great showcase that an old town house represents. Many of the things that are inside can be restored and tuned to become authentic decorative beauties. Utensils that used to have a simply practical function (sea cucumbers, spider webs, etc.) and that today, with a small transformation, we use as decorative objects.

field trips to study building sketch
Experience shows me that few students are trained prior to a field trip to see drawing as a disciplinary endeavor. Not to record what they see, but to observe and use their drawings, conceptual sketches, and diagrams as a pretext to develop an architectural discourse on the nature of the object itself; a way of understanding process rather than product (i.e., image). This is one reason I personally enjoy understanding systems of construction during site visits, a spatial device that eschews the need for imagery to the benefit of understanding how things are constructed and detailed.

¿How could your club benefit the School?:
Minecraft often lacks a purpose and some of the people referred to the purpose, providing shelter, as another central part of their task. The space created seeks to satisfy a need in the community and the game, despite your best efforts, does not really do so, that is, it is useless. Another problem is that the key unit itself (the block) is often too bulky to impart realistic detail to creations, sometimes undermining their practicality.

It is clear then that the architect of Minecraft is from the angle of representation and connection of space, even on a virtual canvas. The game also teaches teamwork and exercises three-dimensional thinking, elements that play a role in real architecture.

In short, it serves as an imaginative instrument and a very basic teaching tool, which can nurture in players the creative spirit that professional architects carry within, no more and no less.

This directly applies to SchoolRP (except for certain server limitations) by having players play the role of architecture benefiting from their commands, customizations e.t.c. Applying the paragraph that I said before

¿How would your club use the club room the club will be assigned?
It will have the purpose of providing comfort to the members of the club, we will meet to discuss a specific topic or carry out certain activities. They will be decorated according to their purpose: Planning of new events, sharing suggestions and new ideas and a taste of the events that will come later for example behind the window or opening the door, leave some spoilers of upcoming events and show what the club offers

¿What will be the requirements for future members, if any?

A basic knowledge of construction and ideas for new contributions to the club

DISCORD INFORMATION

Discord Tag (Discord#0000#):
fguc#0009

Permanent Discord invite to the club discord:

dm me for any suggestion ;)

Last edited:

Customable

Level 135
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
PENDING

I am giving you two days to complete this application in full, removing and filling in everything that is set as "PROGRESS"

if I am pleased with the results of your finished application, you will be accepted as the leader of the architecture club.​

[!]
If you have any questions, DM Customable#1590

Customable

Level 135
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
ACCEPTED

Welcome to the clubs roster, I will DM you shortly