surname: Kuronoyamiage: 20
preferred name: Ariaheight: 183cm/6'0
aliases: noneweight: 85kg/187 lbs

date of birth: February 22nd, 2003sexual orientation: bi-curious
place of birth: Nagoya, Japanreligious beliefs: agnostic
nationality & race: Japanese (Asian)political beliefs: left-wing libertarian

general appearance

build:fashion:skin:
Aria has a somewhat athletic build, and generally straight posture. His overall delicate, slender form is deceptive, however.Aria's sense of fashion isn't very defined; He either dresses in this entirely casual manner, or he wears the most peculiar things, namely a cloak. What an edgelord!Aria's skin color is a sickly pale white, though it exudes an almost ethereal quality that easily captivates the attention of those who look at him.
hair:eyes:personality:
Aria's dirty blonde hair falls down his back with a quiet grace, skimming his shoulders in a tousled cascade. A few wisps break free from the careful arrangement, framing his features in a spontaneous, albeit striking fashion.Aria's eyes are a resplendent fusion of hazel and brown; One may find themselves lost in their beauty, and lost in the pursuit of figuring out what's going on behind them.Aria is a social recluse, and tends to be awkward with those whom he meets; Words sometimes falter, and he ends up sounding nearly robotic, if not like a fancy, posh asshole. Whenever he feels comfortable enough, he communicates in actual words, instead of laconic responses, or grunts!

character voice:
Aria speaks softly, for he lacks the energy to do otherwise. Within this suppressed tone, and weary speech, lies an undeniable hint that there are thoughts and emotions that have yet to be unveiled.
[ Voice claim ] Alucard (Castlevania Netflix series); LINK

character theme:
Elmiene's "Endless No Mores" captivates how Aria views the world. It accurately describes how everything is undesirable at the moment, and nothing seems to change. He feels stuck; Even with the drastic change he undertook by moving to Karakura. His brother, Rondo, who is his main support pillar, is too busy practicing law in Nagoya to be there for Aria.

hobbies:flaws:skills:
Aria is an avid reader; Additionally, he likes dibble-dabbling around with case files. Well, those he finds online, at least. This stems from his adoration for his brother.Aria is quite the easy person to fluster; Additionally, his terse demeanor prevents him from making many friends. It's just that he cannot help this awkward feeling he gets in any social interaction.While Aria is a social recluse, it never hampered his intelligence in any way whatsoever. He tries keeping an open mind about the things happening around him, and is slowly starting to pick up acting; As paradox as that may be.

fam & friends:
Makoto Kuronoyami | father
--
“I cannot forgive you. Ever. You deserved worse than what the courts sentenced you to. Rot.”
Akiko Kuronoyami | mother
--
“What pains me now is that you've parted from the world without a word to me.”
Rondo Kuronoyami | brother
--
“It is time for me to embark on performances of my own; You clearly had no compunction about doing so, yourself. I miss you.”
Nobara Heddo | friend
--
“To pursue something you wholeheartedly believe in is laudable, not laughable. Nobody has the right to deride you for that.”

IMPORTANT: This backstory serves only one purpose; To be seen by curious OOC readers. Please do not act as if you know Aria’s backstory IC, unless you had a chance to find out about it IC. Thank you very much! :)

backstory:
WIP.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread