mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

**[Aria M. Derevo Biography]**

Adoero

Level 3
[Aria M. Derevo Biography]

Her view on life n Past trauma
[“When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on the best you can.”]

♪♫ Click for soundtrack ♪♫

╔═══════・❥・═══════╗

・ ❀・[Basic Information]・ ❀・

G E N D E R | ♀ Female ♀
A G E | 19
H E I G H T | 5’3
W E I G H T | 105 lbs
B I R T H D A T E | December 2nd, 2003
Z O D I A C • S I G N | Sagittarius
P L A C E • O F • B I R T H | Tuscany, Italy
M A R I T I A L • S T A T U S | single
L A N G U A G E S | Italian, Jsl, Japanese
S E X U A L I T Y | Straight
O C C U P A T I O N S | None

・❥・P H Y S I C A L • F R E A T U R E S

・ ❀・[ Eye Color ]・ ❀・

- Aria had chocolate-colored eyes that would be enchanting when you stare at them

・ ❀・[ Skin Tone ]・ ❀・
- Aria Clear, smooth, blemish-free skin – irrespective of skin color – is referred to as porcelain
Skin

・ ❀・[ Body Type]・ ❀・
Aria is a naturally artistic person who enjoys engaging in activities to keep herself in excellent health, Aria has a mesomorph body type.

・ ❀・ [ Tattoos & Piercings]・ ❀・
- She has a few tattoos one of them would be of a spider on her hip that had a special meaning to her that most people would expect. Aria had 4 piercings on each side of her ear and a belly button ring.

Physical・Description

A 5'1 Italian-French woman stands in front of you. She has chocolate-colored eyes and long, dark brown hair, which she meticulously keeps styled. She has a fit body type and a little spider tattoo on her lower hip. Despite the fact that she has too many piercings, it would still fit her. Aria had an intriguing demeanor that seemed to be both confident and extroverted at once, which she loved.

Tattoo that would be on her lower hip:

Character Voice / Behavior

[ voice claim- Click here]

[Her Attitude towards Family]

Aria is the kind of person who adores her family and can be very protective of them, especially with her sister Yeji, with whom she has always been close and with who she has an unspoken relationship. Aria looks up to Yeji since she was the one who helped her the most in attempting to steer her on the correct road in life and has been extremely patient with her.

[Her Attitude towards Friends]
When she's with her friends, Aria can transform any circumstance into a party and help everyone around her have a great time since she loves to live life to the fullest and tries to cut out negative individuals and thoughts from her being able to have as much fun as she can.

[Her Attitude towards meeting new people]
When you first meet Aria, she will carry herself in a way that is both confident and somewhat childlike, yet mature since she juggles the two depending on who she connects with. Nevertheless, she always greets everyone with a grin that is a warm and welcoming smile

・❥・M E D I C A L • C O N D I T I O N S

・ ❀・[ MEMORY LOSS]・ ❀・
- Aria was involved in a terrible accident that left her with memory loss for about a year. As a result, Aria had a difficult time adjusting to her 'new life,' which was difficult for her at first. However, Aria has been attempting to recall events from her past, though they are still somewhat of a haze for her.

・❥・[Character Descriptions]

・ ❀・Personality Traits・ ❀・

✧༺♥༻✧ Favorable Traits ✧༺♥༻✧
Confident, outspoken, perceptive, honest, courageous, integrity

✧༺♥༻✧ Unfavorable Traits ✧༺♥༻✧
Defensive, inflexible, stubborn

✧༺♥༻✧ Beliefs ✧༺♥༻✧
N/A

・ ❀・[LIKES AND DISLIKES] ・ ❀・

Likes: Reading, Dancing, Traveling, Aventures, Basketball, Volleyball, And Football

Dislikes: Bad hygiene, people with short tempers, cruelty, and arrogant People

Statistics

O V E R A L L: 80 / 130

E N D U R A N C E- Five

P E R C E P T I O N – seven

A G I L I T Y - Eight

H E A L T H - ten

C H A R I S M A - Ten

I N T E L L I G E N C E - Eight

P R I V I L E D G E - Nine

S A N I T Y - seven

S O C I A L - Ten