Arisu Mishimi Biography

D3_sp41r

Level 21
D3_sp41r
D3_sp41r
Notable
aribio.png

[ ~Arisu Mishimi's Biography~ ]
Please note that none of this should be taken ICly and that most of this biography is subject to change according to my whims and updates.
6cyc7uf87fi7f.png
Character art done by D3_sp41r (AKA me)

infoapp.png

[ ~Basic Information~ ]

LEGAL NAME:
(Eastern Name Order)
BIRTHDATE &
ZODIAC:
BIRTHPLACE &
HERITAGE:
Mishimi Arisu
みしみ ありす
19 January, 200X
Capricorn (Aquarius cusp)
Kyoto, Japan
Japanese-American
LANGUAGES: GENDER & ORIENTATION: RELIGIOUS
AFFILIATION:
Japanese (Default), English (Lore Canon), French & Italian Cisgender Female
Panromantic Demisexual
Omnism (Neo-Hellenism lean)

[ ~Appearance Overview~ ]

Arisu stands a little bit over the average height for women in Japan at approximately 5'5" tall. She also tends to wear high-heeled shoes, adding an extra 3-5 inches to her appearance. She has long, messy strawberry blonde hair with a few bits of her bangs specifically refusing to cooperate with any attempts to tame them, giving her more of an anime-like appearance. She typically wears her hair down, but has been known to wear it in a ponytail, both messy and elegant buns, and occasionally in a braid or two. Her eyes appear a light, greyish blue in colour and often sparkle. She currently weighs around 100lbs, her weight often fluctuating due to lack of eating from stress. She typically wears a mysterious and sweet perfume called "Twilight Woods" from Bath & Body Works and has been doing so for years.

Her fashion sense has a wide range, but she typically prefers to wear styles similar to "girl next door," "casual chic," "preppy," and "trendy."

She has a very small scar on the distal portion of her left thumb that she received in middle school during a fencing match with her father due to lack of proper gloves. She also has a surgical scar on her right knee.

Her voice can best be described as mezzo-soprano in range and she often speaks in a bright, playful melody. She has been known to change her voice pitch with relative ease, occasionally going higher or lower in pitch for fun- mainly to annoy her friends.

pvt.png
Character Playlist:

[ ~Personality Test Data~ ]
MBTI: ENNEAGRAM: MORAL ALIGNMENT: JUNGIAN ARCHETYPES: HOGWARTS HOUSE:
ENFP-T 4w5, so/sp Chaotic Good Innocent, Everyman, Jester, Sage, Lover Slytherin

[ ~Personality Overview~ ]

Throughout her life, Arisu has always been a kind-hearted if somewhat odd girl. She strives to find a place among friends where she can be herself and where her friends in turn can feel comfortable being themselves as well. She usually behaves in a chaotic and playful manner, but always feels like she's walking on eggshells to try and not upset anyone due to her people-pleasing tendencies. She loves to talk about deeper concepts like philosophy, science, and art and has a tendency to randomly tell others about facts she finds interesting whenever a subject comes up that she can connect her vast network of miscellaneous "fun" (sometimes disturbing) facts to.

Occasionally, her people-pleasing tendencies and will to share information with the world clash, leaving her feeling embarrassed and worried that she offended the other party. When things go wrong, she has a strong tendency to blame herself for them. When she's feeling particularly down on herself or guilty, she tends to withdraw from others, often boarding herself up at home in her room or hiding away in less frequently visited areas around town/school.

POSITIVE CHARACTER TRAITS: NEUTRAL CHARACTER TRAITS: NEGATIVE CHARACTER TRAITS:
  • Open-minded & friendly
  • Caring
  • Intelligent
  • Optimistic
  • Playful/Witty
  • Perfectionist
  • Lucky
  • Clumsy
  • People-pleasing
  • Self-deprecating
  • Hypocritical
  • Compulsive Liar
  • Pessimistic

[ ~Mental Illnesses/Disorders & Serious Flaws~ ]
MENTAL ILLNESSES/DISORDERS:
(No specific order)
SERIOUS FLAWS:
(No specific order)
FEARS/PHOBIAS:
(From most to least severe)
TELLS/LYING
BEHAVIOUR:

(No specific order)
QUIRKS:
(No specific order)
  • Major Depressive Disorder-​
Arisu has struggled with depression for several years now and its severity fluctuates depending on stressors.

- Struggles with somatic symptoms: fatigue, insomnia, general aches & pains

• Generalized Anxiety Disorder-
Arisu has struggled with symptoms of anxiety for the majority of her life.

- Struggles with somatic symptoms: Dizziness, bouts of paralysis, breathlessness, fainting

• Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)

• Severe Retrograde Amnesia

• Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)​
  • People-pleasing

• Guilt Complex

• Somatic symptoms of mental illnesses/disorders
  • Memory loss (22 months) due to severe retrograde amnesia​
  • Philophobia-
    The fear of love, being in love, or falling in love. Arisu has had bad experiences in the past when it comes to love, so she’s afraid to love anyone romantically again.
  • Pyrophobia-
    The fear of fire. Arisu has a severe fear of fire at this point time thanks to her most recent memory (thanks to her amnesia) of being on the roof of her old school while it was on fire...
  • Misophobia-
    The fear of hatred. For Arisu, she fears hating others and/or being hated by others.
  • Atychiphobia-
    The fear of failure. Arisu’s always held herself to impossibly high standards in life, trying to get the best possible grades and be the best possible person she can be. She’s afraid of failure and the judgement that comes from it.
(Note: Many of these behaviours may not indicate for certain whether Arisu is lying, but are general indicators of deceit or anxiety for her.)
  • Awkward laughter (especially over phone calls)

• Dancing around a subject/changing subjects

• Smiling with closed eyes
    (Note: This is something she does normally but may use to her advantage when trying to get away with a lie as it both conceals emotions hidden in her eyes and makes her appear to be acting "normal".)

• Aversion to maintaining/establishing eye contact​
  • Often speaks in a dramaticized, anime-like manner

• Forgetful and clumsy

• Will occasionally make random noises out of boredom
  • Dark humour
  • Menagerie of miscellaneous facts​

shi.png

[ ~Skills & Inefficacies~ ]
MASTERED SKILLS: DEVELOPING SKILLS: INEFFICACIES:
  • Digital Art & Painting
  • Writing
  • Persuasion
  • Sewing
  • Fencing, Archery & Knife-Throwing
  • Cooking
  • Handiness

[ ~Likes & Dislikes~ ]
LOVES: LIKES: DISLIKES: HATES:
  • Cheesecake
  • Sweets
  • Friends
  • Cats
  • Games
  • Philosophy, science, art & literature
  • Closed-mindedness
  • Senseless violence
  • Dogs
  • Oranges
  • Bananas
  • Tomatoes
  • Specific pet/nicknames: "sweetie/sweetheart"

[ ~Hobbies~ ]
(Ordered by frequency)

Jogging, spending time with friends, pulling pranks, reading & writing, art​

rrrrrr.png

Attachment Style: Fearful-Avoidant/Chaotic
WIP, May Change
Neutral/Regretful, Mother | Anya Mishimi | 47 | Deceased
“I don’t remember what we were even arguing about but… I’m so sorry.”

Slightly Positive, Father | Tatsuya Mishimi | 51 | Alive
“We’re not really close, but… I love you, Dad.”

Positive/Regretful, Best/Childhood Friend | Kyoko Kamishiro | 16 | Deceased
“Kyoko… Why did you have to die…? I’m so sorry-”

Slightly Negative, Childhood Friend/Former Crush | Kyosuke Kamishiro | 18 | Alive, Imprisoned
“I know you wanted to avenge her, but you… you made a mistake, Kyosuke.”

Negative/Regretful, Former Friend/Crush, Fears | Hanako Satomi | 17 | Deceased
“You...”

Neutral, Cousin | Junko Mishimi | 18 | Alive, Location Unknown
“She’s kind of scary, but she’s my cousin, so…”

Positive, Aunt | Taeko Mishimi | 51 | Alive
“She’s so cool! I really look up to her!”

Slightly Positive, Uncle | Shuichi Mishimi | 54 | Alive
“I hope you’re doing well!”

Positive, Aunt | Kaede Mishimi | 52 | Alive
“You, me, Aunt Taeko, and Junko should have a girls’ night next time we’re all in Kyoto!”

Positive, Grandmother | Ruruka Mishimi | 87 | Deceased
“I’m going to miss you, Grandma Rara- but at least you’re in a better place now.”

Slightly Positive, Friend | Ame Himitsu | 18 | Alive, Location Unknown
“He’s kind of a dick, but he’s fun to be around! Hope you’re doing well, Ame!”

Very Positive, Best Friend/Pet Cat | Nyx | 6 | Alive
“Nyx! My baby! I love you soooo much! I miss you! Dad better be taking good care of you!”

NOTE: If I forgot to include your character, please let me know! I'll fix it when I get a chance :D

[ Oh no... her memory... is broken :( ]
If I've forgotten your character (after re-meeting post-Amnesiarisu), please let me know and I'll include them!

Positive, Friend | Ryoto 'Jun' Drakos | 18 | Alive
"Thank you for all your help... I'm sorry for making you worry."

Positive, Friend/Crush | Haruo "Ruo" Akiyama | 18 | Alive
"He's a good friend to me."

Slightly Positive, Friend | Rohan H. Hasuke | 18 | Alive
"You've been really nice to me, despite the things I've read about our past. You've been a great friend to me."

Positive, Friend | Kahili "Lei" Ginger | 18 | Alive
"Now I know why you didn't want me to read my journal."

Positive, Friend | Eri 'Ri' S. Hozumi | 18 | Alive
"Eri seems nice- she helped me figure out that I uh... lost my memory, I guess?"

Positive, Friend | Hinami A. Shimizu | 18 | Alive
"She was suspicious to me at first... but... if Lei says she's okay, I'll give her a chance."

Slightly Positive Friend | Aki "Methany" Akiyama | 18 | Alive
"Gave me a bad impression when we first officially met, but... she was just trying to impress me I guess? Things cleared up and she's not a bad friend."

Slightly Positive/Regretful, Friend? | Kimani "Sage" Sakio | 18 | Alive
"She said that she and I were basically sisters before my amnesia... I really wish I could remember- she seems so sad..."

Slightly Positive, Acquaintance | Kiyomi Blaski | 18 | Alive
"She called me on the phone- she seems nice enough. Weird that she said she loved me before hanging up, but... maybe I'm forgetting something?"

Slightly Positive, Acquaintance | Gabriela Mendoza | ? | Alive
"Gabby also knew me before I lost my memories! We went to her place after school to hang out for a bit!"

Slightly Positive, Acquaintance | Kaiyo Kaldwin | 18 | Alive
"He's a pretty nice guy."

Slightly Positive, Acquaintance | C. "Angel" Akina | 18 | Alive
"She's pretty nice! I want to get to know her better."

Slightly Positive Friend | Yasuko "Kana" Murakami | 18 | Alive
"She seems really cool and I enjoy her company."

Slightly Positive Friend | Kenji Akiyama | 18 | Alive
"We haven't really talked much."

Slightly Positive, Acquaintance | Ana Seon-u | ? | Alive
"She's the doctor who did my MRI! She also said she was going to cut my legs off, but it was just a prank! She seems nice!"

Slightly Positive, Acquaintance | Fiber 'GIRR' Steward | 18 | Alive
"She stopped to make sure I was okay and introduce herself- she seemed pretty nice, even though Nana warned me to be careful about people with masks."

Neutral, Acquaintance | Natasha Zakharov | 18 | Alive
"One of Nana's 'bitches'! She seemed nice enough after we explained that Nana and I were just friends."

Neutral, Aquaintance | Camilo M. Diaz | 18 | Alive
"He says he knew me before I lost my memories and that we'd joke about getting smited by Zeus. Sounds like something I'd do- too bad he actually got smited!"

Neutral, Friend? | Jaun-Yi Agapov | ? | Alive
"Eri says you and I were good friends before I lost my memories. I'm uh... sorry for whacking you in the head-"

Neutral/Nervous, Acquaintance | Marcia Roso | 18 | Alive
"Another one of Nana's 'bitches'. She kept whispering about beating me up... I'm not really sure if I feel safe around her."

Slightly Negative, ??? | Ian W. Senna | 20 | Alive
"Regardless of whatever we had before, I'm not letting you drive my car. Don't push my boundaries."

Slightly Negative/Hurt/Distrusts/Regretful, Brother Figure | Silas Mc. O'Sullivan | 18 | Alive
"We both apologised to each other and... it seems like things are back to normal between us, for the most part."

Uncertain/Conflicted, ??? | Pae 'Query' Sen | 18 | Alive
"Not sure what to say. Our text logs were at least useful to me in trying to piece things together about before my amnesia... At the same time, Rohan's my friend, so..."

b.png

What's that? You wanted to read Arisu's backstory? Unfortunately, it isn't available at this time as it is still under revision. Come back later!

t.png
Listen buddy, revising this biography took a lot of work- there are parts that aren't quite done yet and you'll just have to cope with it. Come back later!

If you're reading this, you get the exclusive knowledge that I'm hungry and tired. Good for you!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220729-215704_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220729-215704_Chrome.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 112
  • Screenshot_20220729-220322_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220729-220322_Chrome.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread