Denied Ariyan's Office manager Application

Ariyan

Level 1
In Game Name:Ariyannagrande

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Office Manager

How often do you log onto the server?: About 12-21 times a week

Do you have discord?: Yeah it's Ari#9374

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: Yeah i have been banned for Not following the rules {warns} and OOC harassment towards Mitch {we've solved the Problem}

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Depends on my school exams and if i Have a free day

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yeah i do if i don't do my job correctly or make a big mistake

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A school office manager works in the office of a school usually under the guidance of the vice principal , They act as a liaison between the Students, Parents and Principal.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: No this is my first time roleplaying as a Office manager

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I've been roleplaying for almost five years now , I began roleplaying on Hypixel in the housing future and then i found School Roleplay {SRP}

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: A office manager is usually the person who registers and releases students to school and maintains attendance records.The school office manager works as the principal's and the school's Secretary,

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I'll remain calm and ask them to come to my Office to talk about it

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I'll do my best to attempt to do the job And if i have to i'll ask other school employees to help me with the Job that the principal has given to me

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I'll contact the Vice Principal and tell him what i saw

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Kioshi I Saiko
Chosen Job: Office Manager

Motivation for Joining YHS: I love to help the kids that are lost or Are in need of help in the school but the most important thing is that i want to Teach them why they should follow the rules

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I am good with kids {new players} i like to help them and learn them why they shouldn't break a rule and i'm almost always active on the server {SRP}

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread