mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Arsoniic | Event Team Application

Arsoniic

Level 1
IGN: Arsoniic

Explain your activity on the Server: I am on daily. I occasionally take a break for family reasons but I am on at least 6 days a week.

What previous experience do you have working in a team?: I have been on a team both IRL and in-games, so I'm familiar with how things are structures for the most part.

What makes you different from other applicants: I have an 'ever-growing creative mind' as I've been told and I constantly have new ideas and I love to apply them.

Provide a detailed event proposal that would be seen by the Event-Team: During the current times, most highschoolers are out of school and are now being left without a prom. By creating an in-game prom, this could potentially draw attention to the server and it would be like the 'Roblox Prom' that you see on Tik-Tok. By watching these videos I have confirmed that there is an interest in an online prom to substitute the IRL prom that so many people are missing out on because of... unnamed circumstances. On top of all of that, who doesn't love a good party? Club Luxe could possibly DJ, and maybe a restaurant could even cater. I believe this event is a good opportunity for the server and would be fun for everyone on the server. (#RoleplayOpportunities)

Thank you for considering my application!

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
DENIED

- Thank you for applying, but the team has decided to deny your application. Feel free to apply again when a slot is open.​

Users who are viewing this thread