IGN of Club Leader (In-Game Name):
SkyFantasyWorld

RPName of Club Leader:
Michelle J. Basilio

Discord Tag (Discord#0000#):
skyfantasyworld

Club name of the club you are apply for the leadership position:
Art Club

Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?
Though I have already said this in my old Host Club application, I believe I should be chosen over other applicants because of my ability to adapt to new roles quite easily and having the communicative skills and ability to easily interact with others to make sure that everyone in my club is having fun and comfortable! Though my time as the Club Leader of the Host Club was short-lived due to personal issues I had to handle, I consider the experience a valuable learning opportunity even if it wasn’t that long. My time on the server, combined with real-life experiences, has given me the knowledge that I will be able to use as the leader of the Art Club. Currently in real life serving as my class’s president, I've improved my skills in event planning and coordination. My real-life roles and positions have also helped me learn more about my capabilities and how I talk to people more! I learned more about the value of being more open than before to criticism and being open to feedback from the other members to ensure that everyone's ideas are heard and considered! In short, my adaptability, communication skills, and leadership experiences puts me in a position to not only contribute to the Art Club but to revive it as well. With so many ideas flowing, and the fact that the other members themselves already have so many ideas to help me if I do get accepted over others, I look forward to the opportunities if given the chance of acceptance.

CLUB INFORMATION

What is your motivation for becoming the new leader of this club:
(150 Words)
What motivated me to apply for the club leader role in the Art Club is due to seeing and witnessing the few remaining members of the Art Club still be so passionate about reviving it. I don’t want to let them lose their creative outlet and let it go to waste, I believe in the potential of the club to be a fun and supportive place for everyone who loves art once more with the right amount of push and passion if given the chance. I also understand that being a leader means taking responsibility, that is why I want to come up with ideas along with the other members to attract new people and future members. My goal is to make the Art Club a lively and welcoming place where everyone can have a good time exploring their creativity regardless of their skills because art is subjective, art can be anything, and I to emphasize that through becoming the club leader of Art Club.

What activities and events will this club do?:
(Work out at least one club members only event & two school-wide club event)
Club Member-Only Events​
School-Wide Events​

Art but in charades?!?! kinda? (real) (not clickbait)

A silly little hangout event for the club members! They will be given a prompt, a description, and a clue of what they will be drawing and they will have to interpret it in their own artworks.

Everyone will be sitting in VC as a time limit will be set, by the end of that time, all present members during the event will show each other their works!​

ART FIGHT ART FIGHT ART- Man this is sounding like a fight clu-

An OOC event where those who will register will partake in an ‘Art Fight’ Event that can be taken ICly!

Now how WILL an Art Fight happen? People who register are split into two teams. Artists can then "attack" people on the other team by making art of someone in the other team’s IC character and the person who receives it can counter-attack by drawing the person’s IC character back! Or they can choose another person instead.

At the end of the month, the team with the most score wins!​

The unofficial art mentors of Karakura Highschool in a nutshell

Letting interested club members have a more hands-on approach to learning art skills in the Club. Whether through the process of art rendering, 3D modeling, etc, etc.

We can have small learning sessions either once a month or bi-weekly to let people get out of their comfort zone more. Let them be creative, let them learn, let them experience and expand more on their art skills

Art Contest? Art Contest that is a Gallery? AN ART CONTEST GALLERYYYYY

As the name suggests, an art contest turned art gallery! Though it may be slightly an OOC event, we can make people submit their works with a given prompt and feature it all somewhere in school!

But if we wanna take it in a more IC route, a collaboration with art teachers and letting students use the old painting plugin during class and then submitting for it to be judged for the contest, the best of the best that is made through that can be featured!

How will the club benefit the School?:
For me, the Art Club can benefit the school by becoming a creative outlet for people. Even if they aren’t members, the Art Club can be open to all regardless of who they are or what they do. If they wish to ask for art help or any of that sort, to even simple sharing, the Art Club can serve as a place for artistic expression, encouraging students to explore a range of mediums both ICly and OOCly. Traditional drawing, painting, digital art, modeling, and other forms of creative expression are not only welcomed but ENCOURAGED! By exposing and letting people see different types of art, the club helps encourage and promote an appreciation for different kinds of art instead of the usual ones like simple drawings and such. Additionally, we can also serve as a place of teaching, though while yes there are art teachers ICly already, if a person wants a more hands-on experience of teaching, we can offer those too if anyone from the club is willing to teach and share their knowledge and skills! In short and in summary, the Art Club seeks to go beyond besides from just being a creative space, we want to engage with the entire community both ICly and OOCly, and let people share what they know and let others learn.

What will be the requirements for future members, if any?:
Having any type of art skills. Whether it be traditional drawing, digital, or even 3D modeling, any art skills are the only requirement for the Art Club.​

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply, I have decided to accept your application:

- The Art Club is now yours to lead, you will receive your roles shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread