mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

[ART CONTEST] Bobcats & Spartans Fan Poster Contest! WIN A CAR!!

ErikFinster

Level 114
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Hi guys!!! Me and @Harisankar7 made a poster for this contest we hope you guys love it a lot i hope the link works so u guys can see it and support our art we take comms btrw
Very nice! I see the team spirit! And this being your first art project in that direction, this totally rocks!
(It might be hard for either jury to review this as a specific fan poster, since it celebrates both teams equally, but I appreciate it anyways!)
Thank you for your submission!

Khrizantema

Level 9
Khrizanthemums
Khrizanthemums
Omega

I had a lot of fun drawing this! Thank you for hosting this contest, and good luck to everyone else who participates! If you're afraid to just remember: Nothing ventured, nothing gained. You've got this!

IGN is Khrizanthemums!

ErikFinster

Level 114
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+

I had a lot of fun drawing this! Thank you for hosting this contest, and good luck to everyone else who participates! If you're afraid to just remember: Nothing ventured, nothing gained. You've got this!

IGN is Khrizanthemums!
I think about the words strong, noble, and martial. Love the use of cool blue tones and fiery elements! It creates a striking contrast. Good stable pose / powerful stance. It’s evoking a sense of readiness and determination!
Amazing, thank you for sharing ☺️✨!

Last edited:

RPSyndrome

Level 0
heres whatI have so far im not done but it was fun drawing this i was getting so nervous whether to post this or not, there's so many talented artists out there.
.artforfebf.jpg

ErikFinster

Level 114
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
heres whatI have so far im not done but it was fun drawing this i was getting so nervous whether to post this or not, there's so many talented artists out there.
View attachment 58744
So dynamic! And exciting!
Great colors and use of action blur!
The pose and angle add to the movement and intensity. I see the energy and competitive spirit! Good use of character poses and facial expressions. Thank you for the WIP! I look forward to the finished piece!!

ErikFinster

Level 114
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
The Winners of the EARLY BIRD SUBMISSION LOTTERY have been contacted via Forum Conversation / Direct Message.
Congratulations to all of you! \_(^◇^)_/\(*^^*)/

ErikFinster

Level 114
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
:P.. i wrote all of college sport team membor's name -

Woahh! Wonderful! (,,⟡o⟡,,)
Thank you for your submission! Lot's of effort in collecting all the names! Great Pixel Art Optics! And an iconic Spartan Mascot with appropriate shading! Sweet!
\(*o*)/ ˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗

To everyone else! 5 days left for submitting your art! Looking forward to your entries!

Users who are viewing this thread