mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Art-Teacher Application | 2nd | Funneh_Fan34 | Fixed :D

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft Username?:
Funneh_Fan34

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Funneh_Fan125344#2486

How old are you? (Optional): 15

What is your timezone?: GMT

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes I may not be mostly available from Monday to Friday, I have school... I'll try my best to be online 3-4 Hours per day. on weekends I'm 24 hours Straight.

Describe your activity on the server: I'm online about 3-4 hours per day. I'm on for the whole day on Friday-Sunday.

Do you have any previous bans?:
No, I've been kicked 2 times but only for an animal whitelist and relog to change my grade due to it glitching.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
I can only find 2 previous applications I've done, I've also done a previous art teacher application which was denied. 4th | Service dog | Funneh_Fan34 | (⌐■_■) | SchoolRP ( Denied ) |:| 5th or 6th | Service dog Application | Funneh_Fan34 | (⌐■_■) | SchoolRP ( Accepted )

What is your current role(s) on the server? (If you're a college, specify your degree level):
Grade 12.

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
My motivation is that the only thing that is blocking you from success is effort and not for copying someone else's work.. you are probably wondering what I mean... for example.. copying and pasting someone else's application, their hard work... its not from the heart.. but doing something that you have created yourself comes from the heart within perhaps like this small motivation to become a teacher... I believe I can become a teacher on SRP and I won't stop until I get there, this is what came from the heart.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Teacher logs are to check the activity of teaches, maybe like when teachers are earning their payments you can check if they have done 15 classes within a month.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:
If you want to start a field trip you would ask the Principle or the Vice-Principal if they approve. then you make sure the students will behave and have utmost respect where the field trip will take place. You must ask for help from another staff member for the trip. Then you and the staff member will pick the place to go. Pick about 2 other teachers to come along on the trip for supervision and make sure everyone is safe and having a great time on the trip!

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1. Make sure all students are doing what they should be and make sure they understand the Given task or assignment.

2. Be polite and respectful to all other teachers, your peers, and the other staff members.

3. Teachers are to use grammar and punctuation.

4. Teachers are to use Detailrp and explain things that could be hard for some other students who may struggle.

5. All students must be doing their assigned task and any messing around in a lesson can result in consequences.

6. Teachers are to be strict about the usage of any toys, phones, Gameboys, and gadgets that may interrupt the class or lesson.

7. Students are to listen to the instructions given to them and if they will not participate it can result in a detention.

8. Students must come prepared for class and ready to work hard!

9. students are to go to class in proper clothing and footwear and masks are to be taken off during lessons and around the school campus.

10. All students must try to the best of their ability. As a teacher, you would want to see your students succeed their goals and earn achievements.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I understand I can get demoted for not reading the code of conduct for SRP teachers, not using detail Rp, and not being active, I feel like I've adapted to roleplay and completely respect it. I have read the code of conduct and I understand detailed RP.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD:
HD is the Head of the job it stands for “Head Of Department” they are the most important people when it comes to teachers. The HD is there to help other teachers and staff.

- QT:
Qualified Teacher. This role is given to those who are certainly capable of teaching efficiently to their students. They are Trusted by the Karakura High-School team and can freely teach lessons without needing assistance.

- NQT:
Newly Qualified Teacher. This is the role given to the new teachers that have just been accepted in, It’s the first rank so Newly Qualified Teachers are not as trusted as those who have been working for a long time which is self-explanatory.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general:

Becoming a teacher means you'll go the extra mile to make sure your students can relate to you as an educator, mentor, and friend. Teachers must be approachable so students feel comfortable talking to them about their academic progress, peer-to-peer relationships, and classroom needs. students who have a favorable relationship with their teachers are more likely to exhibit positive classroom behavior, study hard, and persevere than those who don't have a supportive teacher-student relationship.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
  1. Teachers work around the clock.
  2. Everything a teacher does is to help their students.
  3. Teachers don't accept failure, and they push you to redeem yourself.
  4. Teachers have patience.
  5. Teachers stay positive.
  6. Teachers don't teach so that someone will recognize them; they teach because they want to help others.
What lesson planning system does the school work on?: “Must have, Could have and Should have” is the school system.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?:

Miss. Mitsuki's name is Ray but she goes by Raven when around her friends. She has golden blonde hair and her eye color looked like amber. Raven thinks that because she is kind, loving, and tries her best to make people smile is what makes her unique. Miss. Mitsuki's outlook on students is that they should push on and never stop trying their hardest and achieve the satisfaction of a happy life. Miss. Mitsuki also respects the other teachers, their Idea's and their personal space. Miss. Mitsuki's future plan is to get a penthouse with the money she achieves from working at KHS and continue working at the school for students to be creative and have fun.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Miss. Mitsuki would walk towards the gang, "Can you please stop cursing." she asked politely. If the gang wouldn't stop and continued that would be the moment Miss. Mitsuki would give them a stern look as if to tell them that she wasn't going to ask again and she wasn't going to move along unless they stopped.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
Miss. Mitsuki would create a small rhyme for her class to remember, "Count to 3, eyes on me!" she would yell through the classroom to quiet everyone. Miss. Mitsuki would lower her voice to announce, "If you won't participate you won't learn a thing, art is an important subject... Now the next person to speak will have everyone's' phones confiscated..." Miss. Mitsuki would continue explaining after her short announcement.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
Miss. Mitsuki acts respectfully and quietly... she would write in her notebook about what to do for the next lessons. After writing Miss. Mitsuki would exit peacefully and not disturbing anyone.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me walked to a pile of books sitting on her desk. She would pick them up and walk around the classroom while handing out the books. "Today's assignment, I'm feeling a bit.. happy.." Miss. Mitsuki would take a deep breath, "The person beside you will be your project partner... Yup. We are doing projects! you are to create a project about endangered animals and how we can stop them from being endangered. you are also to draw a detailed picture of the endangered animal you are given on the page."

/me walked around the room to see how everyone was doing. She would take a deep breath. "Everyone is doing good?" she asked the whole class waiting to hear, 'Yes Miss. Mitsuki!'

/me would smile, "Ethereal" she called to the class and gave the class a smile "Everyone, please draw a sketch related to the word ethereal" she would walk back to her desk and sit down

/me sat on her chair, she clicked her pen multiple times and she chewed the top of her pen... she seemed to be struggling... "What to do for the next lesson I'm out of idea's!" she whispered to herself. She sighed and whispered to herself again, "Maybe I can surprise the children with a field trip. I better go ask for permission.."

Backstory:

Raven was 13 she moved to Karakrura. She enjoyed her life and her stay. Her family lived with her until they all left her... her 4 brothers and elder sister and her parents! Poor Raven..." no!" she thought to herself... "I won't let that push me down! I'll rise! I'll continue my life, It isn't game over yet.." Raven pushed on, Raven didn't stop. Raven continued and continued, she went on... she lived her dream! It was your typical morning.... pancakes were being made... the smell of cinnamon filled the air and... Raven was laying on the couch... PLOP … a letter addressed to Ray Mitsuki was pushed under the door... Raven went to go fetch it. Raven opened the letter, reading it ... she squealed... she was accepted to work at KHS! "TOGA COME!" Raven yelled. "What... it's 8 am.." said Toga staring at Raven who was buzzing with excitement. Raven showed Toga the letter. After 20 minutes Toga was.... still tired. Raven was squealing and saying "What should I do for my first lesson!?" Raven was also leaping around "How about you do art... since your an art-teacher.." Toga moaned. Raven rolled her eyes while running upstairs to pick her outfit. After deciding the 2 girls headed off to school, "I'm excited!" squealed Raven for the 200th time. "You said that 5 minutes ago... and 10 minutes ago... did I mention you said that 20 minutes ago..." said Toga, not being supportive. Raven took 3 deep breaths and walked in. She was standing beside the reception where she was welcomed and was directed to her classroom! 40 minutes was spent trying to set up and decorate the classroom. Period 1 came and when everyone entered Miss. Mitsuki smiled and handed out her Work for them, "Hello everyone! I'm sure ill feel welcomed here! this is some work ill be passing to you!" Miss. Mitsuki was never happier.

In-Character Information

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name:
Ray Mitsuki
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Ray
Preferred Name: Raven or Miss. Mitsuki

Age (Minimum is 27):
Religious Denomination: Christianity
Marital Status: Single

Nationality:
Japanese
Current Location: Japan, Karakura

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):
Working Experience (# of years): 2

Academic Degree:
Bachelor of Arts.
Year of Graduation: 2017.
Major(s): Master of Arts.
Minors: Visual Arts.

Native Languages: Japenese.
Other Languages: Italian and JSL.

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes, I do.
Preferred Teaching Subject: Art.

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): N/A.
Do you have any questions?: N/A.

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your Teacher application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Upon looking closely into this application and your previous one, both are difficult to read; please avoid using ellipses (dot dot dot) within properly reasoning & make sure to properly grammar and spell-check your applications before posting them.
- This application was overall very informal, I notice that your response to: "Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general:" became significantly smaller, make sure to appropriately detail each section.
- All positions for Art Teacher have now been filled.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread