mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Art teacher application

-

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft Username?:

MsRoyalBee ( but it will change soon to MsRoyaltyMaurie)

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

RoyaltyTheGreatest#8504

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes, I have a blue yeti nano.

How old are you? (Optional)

I am 19 years old

What is your time zone?:

My time zone is Pacific Daylight Time

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive, you will be demoted?:

I understand the consequence of demotion if I am lethargic. I know that I will have to carry out many assignments and responsibilities as a teacher to prove my loyalty and dedication to providing a fun and educational environment.

Describe your activity on the server:

I'm on SRP nearly every day; the only times I am not on SRP is if and when I am sick or on vacation. If that isn't the case, then every day I am on SRP for a good amount of hours (4-6 Hours), I'm definitely on the active side of the scale when it comes to being active on SRP. I spend my time roleplaying with my friends, ruining my family, and attending my college classes. If and when I ever need a break from SRP for any reason, my first step is to alert any staff member about being inactive and how long the inactivity will stay while also marking it.

Do you have any previous bans?:

No, I do not have recent or previous bans

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Pending

Request to speak Italian
Request to speak Italian | SchoolRP

Denied
Request to speak Japanese
APPICATION TO SPEAK JAPANESE | SchoolRP

What is your current role(s) on the server? (If you're a college, specify your degree level):

At the moment, I don't have any specified roles. My character at this time is a college student. If my application gets accepted, I will be applying for an age change of 27 or higher ( I would like for my character to be a young teacher if possible).

Trivia

What Subject are you applying to teach?:

The Subject I am applying for is an Art Teacher

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:

My motivation for becoming a teacher is because I love art. Art stirs your emotions and makes you feel alive. Art takes you on a journey to places you've never been, never likely to go, and sometimes would never want to. With art, we can live vicariously through others' love, grief, pain, and joy. Without art, we are just hollow vessels. I want to share with the students of SRP and show them that they can make beautiful stories with just a brush and paint that they can tell a 4-hour movie with just one gentle movement of their brushes.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:

Yes, I acknowledge that if that's the role I am applying for, I'll be required to undergo teacher training.

What are the teacher class logs, and why are they important?:

Classroom logs are critical; we use them for many things, such as keeping the names of misbehaving students, keeping your classes history, and so much more. All of that can help in the class's management. Other faculty =may also view these logs.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1. Arrive on Time: To keep the classroom running smoothly, everyone needs to be on time and ready to start class

2. Turn Off Cell Phones and Electronic Devices: When class is in session, cell phones and other electronic devices must remain put away when I am giving directions and for the duration of the class.

3. Bring Required Materials Every Day: Unless you have permission otherwise, come to class prepared with all of the required materials I have advised you to bring at the beginning of the school year.

4. Listen and Follow Directions: You need to pay attention in class and follow the given directions.

5. Makeup Missed Work: If you have missed a lesson or an assignment, make arrangements with me to complete the work.

6. If You Have a Question, Ask for Help: If something is confusing such as assignment instructions or something in your reading materials ask another student or me for help.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I started roleplaying roughly around the age of 11. I got into roleplaying ever since I found this YouTube named Aphmau, and I got hooked ever since. I would roleplay on other Minecraft servers and other games, which went on until I was 17. Then I had this idea to start a Minecraft roleplay YouTube channel where I would make up stories and so on, but I had no friends that played Minecraft with, so I went on google and just looked up random RP severs and long and behold, I stumbled upon SchoolRP, and I got drawn to it. I made some great friends with whom I am close with. We hang out on the server and roleplay and have fun. I want to continue roleplaying on this server to further my knowledge and gain more experience with different kinds of roleplay.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD

↳ Meaning: Head of Department

↳ Description: This is the highest rank in teaching. HD's will plan a syllabus for other teachers in the department to follow; they can overlook other classes to ensure the teachers are doing their job well.

- QT

↳ Meaning: Qualified Teacher

↳ Description: these teachers are higher than teachers with the NQT ranking. They have proven that they are more capable at teaching and take their educational duties more seriously.

- NQT

↳ Meaning: Newly Qualified Teacher

↳ Description: The teachers with the NGT ranks are new to teaching and have not yet earned the "Qualified" title. These teachers are new to education and the school environment.

- UT

↳ Meaning: Unqualified Teacher

↳ Description: An Unqualified Teacher is someone who’s just been accepted as a teacher. They have barely any experience when it comes to teaching and requires training in order to be able to teach a class without any supervision. They have a lot to learn and little experience but we all have to start somewhere

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

What I know about teachers in-game is that teachers earn a salary of 450,000 yen for completing 15 classes within the whole month. In addition to the wage, teachers can also get a bonus of 50,000 yen for completing ten extra courses per month, but that is only claimable TWICE per month. Teachers are also only allowed to teach a maximum of four classes per OOC day. Teachers in SRP and OOC have tasks of spreading information and knowledge to their peers. However, most importantly, students. They must grade classwork, tests, give homework, and be a good role model to the students and represent their work.

every teacher have their particular way of teaching, but the main rules of education that I know of are:

-Help all the students don't tell them to do it by themselves and try to help them the best way you can

-Speak with clarity and slowly while project your voice to the best of your ability

-Stay on topic when teaching

-be able to connect with your students. Students of all ages are known more to interact and ask for help from teachers who are comfortable and feel close without their relationship being unprofessional and inappropriate.

-Do not make the class boring and fill the student's heads with information while also feeding their imagination and creativity. Give the students often breaks because sitting and being still can be irritating, and you lose focus if you sit for too long.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

Teachers in SRP are essential because without them, the server wouldn't live up to its name, "SchoolRP" also, it would be boring, and the people of the server would have nothing much to do.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

The lesson planning system the school uses is "Mosco," which stands for "Must have, should have, Could have."

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How do they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What is their plan for the future?

Snow Renae Potente is a noble young lady; she was born and raised in Karakura, Japan. She's half-black and half-Italian from her mom's side and half-Japanese on her dad's side. Her dad taught her a lot about her Japanese heritage and told her all about Japan's history and the people. While her mom taught her about her African side and Italian side, she taught her about the African people and their history and about Their struggles and how they grew strong and fought for what's right. While also teaching her about her Italian side and how her father ( Snow’s grandfather) came from Italy to America for education but later meeting her mother (Snows Grandmother) and falling in love with her and starting a new life together. Both of her parents taught her love, compassion, independence, and loyalty, but when Snow turned 16, her parents died in a car accident. Until the age of 18, she was in foster care Snow wanted to pass on what her parents taught her, so she started her own family and adopted five kids at the age of 19, people thought Snow was too young to adopt, but the system allowed it and she was free to do so. Snow is motivated to give her kids a bigger, brighter future. She will do anything for her kids, and she will sacrifice whatever she has to for her safety and happiness.

Appearance

Snow Renee Potente is standing at the height of a 6'0 foot tall female with soft brown skin, long half-black, half-red long hair that rested on her back. Snow has sharp teeth, which almost resembles those of sharks. The scar near the dextral side of the face reaches the top right of her eye, to the bottom right side of her cheek. The scar has caused her eye to change to a grayish red color. It makes it hard for her to see out of that eye so she has prescribe glasses to better her vision. She would have a red heart-shaped tattoo on the Right side of her face and a red xoxo tattoo on the left side of her face. While also having a red dragon tattoo on the back of the left side of her neck, she would dress very sophisticatedly, and nothing would be out of place. She stands straight up presenting the perfect posture. She speaks with clarity while also speaking with an Assertive yet gentle voice.

uniqueness/differences

What makes snow Renee Potente unique?, I would have to say, is her passion, her passion for thriving and her passion for doing better. You will never meet another young lady like her. No one works as hard as she does, no one can get it done like she can. When she falls, she always gets back up, and she keeps trying and thriving. She never gives up even when all odds are against her, and she has nobody by her side. She always tries to be the best version of herself even when she wants to fall and crash and give up. She tries to be a good example for her kids And give them the tools they need to thrive in life and be great, but not just her kids but to her peers and anyone that comes in contact with her as well. She is a caring young woman even if she doesn't know the person well. Snow will try her best to make sure nothing happens to them, and she will protect them best to her ability.

Outlook on students

When I think of students one thing comes to mind, blank canvas. Students are canvases their blank and ready to be turned into beautiful art, ready to learn, ready to have a story, ready to have a meaning and ready to become something, something great and as a teacher it is my job to prepare them and give them the tools they need so they can become that great better version of themselves it’s my job to guide them in the right direction and mentor them and help them figure out the ways in life and being a guide for them

Outlooks On teachers

Ms. Potente sees her peers as Respectable, hard-working people dedicated to their jobs, their students and what they teach. She sees him as working people that worked hard to get where they are, and she respects them for that. She also sees them as New friendships, new adventures, and new memories just waiting to happen.

Personality

As I mentioned before, Miss Snow Renee Potente. She is a loving, caring, protective Young mother. She's very passionate when it comes to everything and anything she does; she's a very playful and patient Person. She's hard-working and dedicated to everyone, and anything she's involved with. She's very open, and she is very independent. She's chilled back. She's sometimes childish, and she lets her inner child come out. She's somewhat shy. But at the same time she's very confident and outgoing and she doesn't care what anybody has to say about her negatively. You can always count on her to have your back and be there when you need her, She doesn't like when people try to play her or treat her like she's not intelligent enough to understand certain situations based on her age.

Future

The future, see here's the thing the future is unpredictable and is very wild in a way, anything and everything can happen and we have no idea of what situation or problems could occur or what dreams would come true or who's going to be here with us . Hence that's why it's called the future. I can't tell you what Snow's plans are for the future because it's hard to think about her future when She have experience so little in life, There's so many paths that She can take, But I don't know the direction she will be heading in tomorrow, she doesn't know if her mind will change as the days go on or not, I can only hope as She go through life that Snow will make wise and careful decisions as she Continue her Journey throughout this crazy world, but I am confident that she and her family has a bright future ahead of them and that They will become great things and make great moves.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

In a situation like this making sure to memorize their faces. I would begin to approach them before telling them to calm down and giving them a warning while correcting their behavior, If they don't stop and continuing their destructive behavior I would pressed to ask them for a second time to stop and if they continue their behavior i would have no other choice, but to eventually give them detention and/or a visit to the vice principal's office. And if they do not comply I will find a teacher with a higher rank and go from there.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

Those who fail to listen to me will be given three warnings. after that if they still do not comply and they're still being destructive and miss behaving they will be kicked from the classroom while receiving detention to come back after class to make up missing work they missed because they were distracted and destructive during class and to be re-taught the lesson they missed.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

In the teacher's lounge. Snow is all about work first play later, Ms.Potente would be in the lounge grading papers or tests for her class, Snow is also known for being social, so when all her work is done she would be socializing with her co-workers if they are not busy and getting to know them without crossing any lines while drinking a nice cold sprite.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me She'd began walk down each row, passing out assignments that are about the Subject to every student while giving them a slight warm smile followed by a soft here you go

/me she'd use her right hand to pick up her size 6 paintbrush before dipping it in a pastel pink before moving her hand to the canvas and slowly stroking the canvas with my brush while the class watch my hand movements

/me she'd would be sitting on her desk facing her students as she read them poetry while also going into detail as to what the author is saying and explaining their emotions that was written

/me She’d would walk over to her apron rack reaching with her right hand going for her red apron that was splashed with bright wonderful colors, she would look at her apron admiring it before placing it over her head and tying it around her waist as she gives her class a nice big smile.

Backstory

Snow Renae Potente was a planned pregnancy, she was born and raised in Karakura, japan she was born on July 13, 1999, she was brought into this world by her beautiful parents Haruto Kei Potente and Jasmine Renae Potente maiden name Jasmine Renae Brown, when her parents had her they were both in their senior year of college her dad was studying to become a lawyer and her mom was studying to be an art major snow's parents were loving and understanding There was no doubt in their mind that they didn't have the perfect baby girl.

Growing up in a mixed household ( her dad being Japanese and her mom being black and Italian) she was taught about both sides of her history, her dad would spend time with her and he would teach her about her Japanese heritage and their language. as a baby snow's father would speak to her in Japanese. When she turned three her father began to teach her Japanese properly while also putting her into Japanese learning courses when he was too busy so she grew up with having Japanese as a second language.

On her mom's side, she was very proud of who she was, being half black and half Italian. Snow’s grandfather (jasmine's dad) grew up in a not so wealthy household; they were surviving from paycheck to paycheck. Snow’s grandfather, father left him at a young age which left his Mom a single mother with two kids. Living from paycheck to paycheck it was hard for him growing up and it was hard for the mother. Luckily Jasmine's Father was very smart. He was offered to come to America on a full ride scholarship to UCLA so he took it, hoping it will help him better their lives so he came from Italy to America for school. While being here he met her mother ( Snow’s grandmother ) and they fell in love. Jasmine's father taught her mother Italian and taught her all about their history and she became fluent in Italian, it became her second language and she passed down Onto her daughter. Snow’s parents were Christians and they taught their daughter the love and forgiveness of God. Snow fell in love with the word of God and she equipped him into her everyday routine. She would wake up every morning praising God and going to bed thanking him for that day and for the days to come.

Her parents taught her how to be a strong independent woman and how with hard work, dedication and discipline anything is possible. if you work hard enough and put your all into everything you do than nothing and no one can stop you besides God,

Growing up Snow was a bright, creative, independent and loving child when she couldn't express herself though her words she would express herself through her creativity like drawing, painting, acting, dancing and singing from the ages 7-14 she was put into after school activities such as ballet, choir , creative writing and art classes.

From middle school to high school Snow Renae Potente was a straight C-B student. snow had a hard time when it came to the basic of a school education ( English, math, science etc) she was born with dyslexia which made it hard to understand easy problems and solve them by herself but not impossible. When things got tough, she would always find a way to get the job done, Either if it's asking for help or doing long research.

At the age of 16, sadly Haruto Kei potente and Jasmine Renae Potente had passed away due to a car crash that put both of her parents into a one year coma that eventually led to them dying in their sleep. Snow was devastated about the passing of her parents, because her parents had no siblings and with her grandparents being deceased she was put into a foster care system until the age of 18

When Snow was let out of the foster care she had no sense of direction everything she ever knew and loved was gone, she wanted to give up but the words of her parents and the things they put into and taught her wouldn't let her so she gathered herself together and started to make something out of herself, she finished high school and went on her way to college to become an Art major. She has been applying to become an art teacher at many high schools but due to her age many places has declined her but she was recently told that her old high school was hiring and accepting job applications for an open spot they have as an art teacher so she decided to put in an application

During the process of looking for a teaching job, At the age of 19, she adopted her first child, Jonah Potente thus beginning the start of her family and her new life.

In-Character

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):

Snow Renae Potente

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Miss

Given name (s):

Snow Renae Potente

Preferred Name:

Ms.Potente

Age (Minimum is 27):

Female

Religious Denomination:

Christianity

Marital Status:

Single

Nationality:

Black, Japanese and Italian

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree:

Master of Fine Arts

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Art

Minors:

Photography, sculpture, drawing, dance, choir

Native Languages:

English

Other Languages:

Japanese and Italian

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:

No

Extra

If it is possible I would like for my character to apply for the art teacher spot at the age of 22, the reason being is because she is very mature for her age and very dedicated to her work and she takes her work very serious and she respects her work environment and her peers/co-works she is always on time and she is very respectful. If this is not possible, I will make a request to become of the age 27 .

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Art Teacher at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing Teachers applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Please note:
Upon joining the Teacher faction, you will receive the role of Untrained Teacher (UT); only once you've completed training will you be newly qualified and authorized to independently host a class.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread