Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

Veganlaser#6323
How old are you? (Optional):
What is your time zone?:

EST
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes I do not wish for that to happen so I will be active as much as I can

Describe your activity on the server:

Im mostly engaged in romaceRP and gangRP if i am not doing any of those i would most likely be RPing with other players
Do you have any previous bans?: Yes accused of ERP (resolved)​

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
What is your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):

Grade 12 student
Trivia
What subject are you applying to teach?:

Art Teacher

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:

I want to become a teacher so I can make the karakura classes more fun and educational because most of the times teachers are not online or there aren't any classes to be hosted therefore making the school not as fun as it claims to be so I want to become a teacher to change that so I can host classes every day and make it fun for players, i also want to learn and practice different types of detail rp teachers have to do.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:

Teacher logs are recordings of the class or how the class have been behaving on that specific date and they are important because they can be used to separate the troublemakers from the ones that are actually doing good

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:

At first, I would pitch a field trip idea to the V.P and other teachers to see if it is a good idea before going any further then I would plan what will happen on that field trip and how it will benefit the students learning

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

well, the rules would depend on who teaching these would be mine:

1.No speaking when I am speaking

2.Always raise your hand before speaking

3.No using any form of technology while in class

4.No use of foul languages such as racial slurs, homophobic slurs, etc

5.Always remain at your seat unless you are told to do otherwise

6.No form of disorderly conduct while in class

7.No eating or drinking is allowed in class but water is acceptable

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have been roleplaying on servers such as SMPS or GTA servers and I have learned details and I have gained more experience when I joined SRP and have gained enough experience to be ready for more roles that require DetailRP and would love to learn more as a teacher

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD

↳ Meaning: Head of Department

↳ Description: . The term Head of Department applies to appointed post holders who have responsibility for either an academic department or school. Heads of Department are appointed by and are responsible to the Pro-Vice Chancellor Faculty (PVCF)

- QT

↳ Meaning: Qualified Teacher

↳ Description: A qualified teacher is commonly defined as a teacher who has at least the minimum academic qualifications required for teaching subjects at the relevant level in a given country. ... This results in teachers sometimes having the academic qualification required to teach, but not the pedagogical training, or vice versa.

- NQT

↳ Meaning: Newly Qualified Teacher

↳ Description: Newly qualified teachers are those who have gained Qualified Teacher Status but have not yet completed the statutory twelve-month programme known as the "induction for newly qualified teachers"

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

In my own words, teachers provide for the student's needs for education. Teachers are best known for the role of educating the students that are placed in their care. Beyond that, teachers serve many other roles in the classroom. Teachers set the tone of their classrooms, build a warm environment, mentor and nurture students, become role models, and listen and look for signs of trouble. Teachers get from 214,000 JPY to 629,000 JPY, however, in SRP the average is about 450,000 JPY. Teachers are no different from everyone else, in their spare time they go out with family or friends

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

They are basically the backbone of the school system, what's a school roleplay server without people to roleplay as teachers

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

MoSCo - Must Have, Should Have, Could Have

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

There would be a 6'5 male with dirty brown hair, brown eyes and pale skin he would have a slim build,, and a deep raspy voice followed by a German accent. and would have a rose tattoo on his left arm.

He is a hostile person but never hesitated to help someone when they needed it, being known as a violent person among the people they don't really know. He has a soft spot for his friends and loved ones. He is a caring person behind it all, always showing concern for his friends. He is not very different from everyone else he views the other teachers as his friends and pears he treats them like he would treat everyone else and treats students as his own and treats them like he would treat his friends

For his plans for the future he is currently thinking about becoming a teacher for a certain period of time and about getting married soon as well that is all he is thinking about at the moment but is planning for more soon after becoming a teacher

Scenarios

/*Do not mention the use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

He would walk over to the group with a calm face then he would then say: “Sorry but this is not the way to act inside of school hours, please do not continue to act like this.” he would then look at them all in the eyes with a serious face: "if you do not comply with what you are told i will be forced to give you detention now please discontinue this vulgar behavior and have a great day.”

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

He would take his hand and slam it on the desk making a loud noise gaining the class's attention before saying: “ I will need all of you to quiet down and pay attention to the lesson. If you do not comply I will be giving you all detention!” after he was sure the class was calmed down he would go back to teaching his lesson

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

Around the other teachers, he would act diligent and professional but more relaxed while

Around his peers but still being professional

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

./me Folding his arms, he seemed to be waiting patiently for the students to stop talking, having no issue with silently approaching until he stood by their desks. ”I want you to understand to the best of your ability, so don’t talk over me during my explanation.” With a strained smile, he turns his head away and begins the walk back to his desk, promptly moving on from the issue once he felt it was dealt with.

./me he’d stop in his tracks, the wood floor screeching in objection. He put a singular hand up, and the class's conversations would slowly die down. He'd then turn his head to the misbehaving student and say in an unreadable voice; "Tell me your name." He'd write down his name in bright green chalk on the board, then stay silent as the class stared at her. He'd circle the name, then pivot on her heel and continue her lesson, reverting back to his normal voice

/me He would reach his hand into his bag taking copies of his lesson of notes to hand out to the class to read he would tell the class to open the book and all read accordingly before going back up to the desk before explaining the lesson

/me As one of the students would be talking on their phone he would pause the lesson walking down to the student saying “Hand me your phone you shall get it at the end of the day” after receiving the cellular device he would place it in his bag

Backstory

Lenard S.Chantico a half Jamaican half german boy was taken to Germany with his father so he could connect with his german roots and family and so he could learn to control his temper, after staying there for 4 years learning how to speak german but failing to learn how to keep his temper he then decided to move to karakura Japan with his friend to enroll in a school called karakura high where he would start to learn JSL (Japanese Sign Language) for 4 years, when he turned 18 he wanted a job but couldn't decide on which one he wanted because there are a majority of exited jobs to apply for but he would have trouble keeping those jobs due to him not being able to control his temper but after a few months from moving to Japan, he recently met this girl named Stitch a 5”8 female with long, wavy green hair. She has wide eyes that complement her slim facial structure and after a few weeks of being friends they would start dating, Then stitch brought up that she wanted him to meet her family, but there was this one thing he did in his past that would cause him to struggle, 5 years ago while in jamaica Lenard was born in a violent and rough neighbor causing him to be a violent person causing him to kill his best friend due to a misunderstanding this would haunt him for the rest of his life this caused him to be more aggressive towards people but Lenard would start working more diligently to control his temper by going to therapy and anger management sessions these sessions would seem to help him a bit and forget about the incident hoping no one would bring it up. After telling his past to stitch and her family stitch suggested that he would apply to become a Art teacher at karakura high school because that would help him heal and put away the past by focusing on what he wants in the future so that convinced him to apply for the position after getting accepted he would spend the rest of his years teaching students at karakura Highschool.

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):

Lenard Chantico

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr.Chantico

Given Name(s): Lenard​

Preferred Name: Lenard​

Age (Minimum is 27): 34​

Religious Denomination: N/A​

Marital Status: Single​

Nationality: Jamaican​

Current Location:

Karakura,Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 3 years​

Working Experience (# of years): 4 years​

Academic Degree: Doctoral​

Year of Graduation: 2016​

Major(s): Bachelors of Fine Arts​

Minors: Criminal Justice​

Native Languages: English​

Other Languages: Japanese, German, Russian​

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No​

Extra

/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:

Do you have any questions?:​

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your Teacher application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Further detail your responses to the trivia section & your descriptions for each teaching role
- After looking into your history within the server and looking into the roles you've had I personally don't find you suitable for this position. Feel free to try out some other roles such as Shrine worker, Employee and such before taking on such a large one.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread