RAYHM
Rich+
IGN (In Game Name): MikeShotZ
Previous bans: 2 times for block glitching sorry won't happen again

Describe your activity on the server: on the weekends 6 hours or more

Do you have TeamSpeak3? no but i can get it but do have discord

Do you have a microphone? yes

List your current and past applications: none that's my first one

What is your motivation for applying?: soo i had alot of interest with art in my life so i would love to share it with students and help them with their art work and stuff.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): soo i have been teaching m friends and best friends art and stuff like they are my students.

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevent to your Minecraft Name): Mr. Mike
Your Teachers In Game Age: 23
Teachers Subject: Art Teacher

Have you read & understood the megathread? yes i did and understood all the rules

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? i don't see much to change just thinking the server needs more teachers

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knolledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general. teachers must always be there for their students treat them like their children and help them get a better education, teachers serve to teach students everything happening around the world They get a salary of $46,000 per year.

Teachers work very hard to understand new stuff and teach them to the students which needs alot of work and patient, they care about the success of the students.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: teachers are important to help the students have a better education instad of staying home doing nothing and playing video games.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future? Mr. Mike is a nice person who cares about everyone, and is always there for them anytime, he looks lmature enough to be a teacher.

his kindness makes him unique, he won't stop helping the person untill he's/she's feeling better.

his always there the help the students get better grades. his ready to help other teachers with their hard work by cheering them.

his future plan is to teach in The University

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Rush immediatly to stop the fight.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? a surprise test

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? ready to answer all the questions after explaining

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.

/me prepares the papers
/me gets the art tools out of his bag
/me marks the grades
/me opens the window
/me ask {player} to answer the question

BACKSTORY
/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words.*/

Mike grew up in New York, he was a bright,smart and cheerfull student, for some reasons he had to serve in the military then Moved to japan to Continue his lessons.After the death of his parents, he had some rough days at the begining But he made some good friends who helped him out at his new school and started focusing more on art, his art work was really amazing that he started teaching his friends about art.
he got some difficulties buying all the materials for the school but he finally got them all and offered them to the school.

his always there for them when they needed helping them out with their problems cheering them to stay positive and avoid fights and bad things. he got into drama helping his friends out but his finally out of it. for some reasons his friends call him Mikey~moo he still don't know the reason but his good with it. he always wanted to be an art teacher because he loves sharing his work and kindness with students. he failed on his first apply, he had to wait another year to apply he kept trying and will do until his dream comes true "become an art teacher". he still got hope to be a teacher.

He had some teaching experiment in his life, he used to teach in the university, but stopped for some reasons so he decided to apply for a normal highschool. he practices everynight and study everything new about art to explain them and teach them to his students. he will answer to every questions and help his students to get better grades. For exams he have seen how they do it in Taketatsu Highschool. so kept learning more about this new school.

after 2 months he finally became and art teacher at Taketatsu Highschool.

Additional notes about your application (if any):
i'm good

@TheDuckster

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Denied
You say you'll never do block glitching again yet you did it twice, and therefore you know its not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread