Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
Good morning.
Good afternoon.
Good evening.
Good night.

I’m here to ask if anyone may have some 2D animation/animating tips. I know there’s not a lot of animators in this community. Probably. But if there is anyone. PLES. HaLp.

tobbby

Level 276
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
i made a walk cycle! I'd recomend starting out with flipaclip honestly.. that's what i started out with. It's easy to use, and easy to understand! Also, I wouldn't pressure yourself to try and make anything HUGE right off the bat, i started out doing blinking, and cat idle movements, like tail flicking and ear wiggling. Don't try to make it super complicated either! I haven't made a full colored and lined animation yet!

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
i made a walk cycle! I'd recomend starting out with flipaclip honestly.. that's what i started out with. It's easy to use, and easy to understand! Also, I wouldn't pressure yourself to try and make anything HUGE right off the bat, i started out doing blinking, and cat idle movements, like tail flicking and ear wiggling. Don't try to make it super complicated either! I haven't made a full colored and lined animation yet!
Thank chu for your wholesome answer :]

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 114
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
Yeah, flipaclip is like my best friend right now.

Users who are viewing this thread