Omega+

1.png

2.pngOut-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
fart__class, but my main account art__class

What is your discord username?
nahtuhlee

Describe your activity on the server:
On the server as of lately, I’d describe myself as a solid nine on a scale from one to ten. I work in a lot of things revolving around the roleplay server like how our Earth rotates around the sun - hence the high activity level.

One thing I do ICLY is work and even manage shops around the town. Yudokuna is one shop I work at, along with the more recent one - Jaibatsumi Cosmetology. Another shop that I manage ICLY is La Casa Nostra, and work at when the time calls for it. Another role I play is school cheerleader, as that is my main character slot. Despite the few instances, I will be unable to log on due to practices, my activity on my second account should be equal to my main - as much as I can. Another responsibility I have is tailoring. I work for four tailoring servers - Euphoria, Misfits, Uemara, and Takagi. It sounds like a lot when written out, but I have learned over the four years of playing SRP that balance is key.

Outside of SRP, I also am also a full-time college student. However, due to it all being online, I can make my schedule as I do assignments. 2 PM is when I tend to stop working on my class assignments, but there will be moments when I’m unable to lock in and fully finish. With that being said, on Wednesdays and Fridays, I can log on roughly after 3 PM compared to my normal 2 PM. This can detest my schedule jumping around from time to time, and why I don’t log off until early hours of the morning.

Listed below are the general timelines (written in my timezone) that I can be an active sounding like a complete idiot on the physical server - though chances are I’m able to respond on Discord at any point in time.

MONDAY​
TUESDAY​
WEDNESDAY​
THURSDAY​
FRIDAY​
SATURDAY​
SUNDAY​
2PM EST - 3AM EST​
2PM EST - 3AM EST​
3PM EST - 3AM EST​
2PM EST - 3AM EST​
3PM EST - 6PM EST, 9PM EST - 3AM EST​
11AM - 3PM EST, 6PM EST - 3AM EST​
11AM - 3AM​

What is your timezone?:
Easter Standard Time (EST)

List your current and past applications:

List your current roles on the server:
Currently, I have a high school cheerleader named Maia Steele along with a bird titled Tequila Dunn on my main. However, my alternative account (which I am applying for) has no roles. OOCLY, I have the event team tag.

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
Roleplaying on this server practically came naturally to me, as I have been writing characters and storylines for them for as long as I can remember. As a teenager in high school, I was very into creative writing: holding conversations with characters via my pen or trying out new styles of writing for assignments. I always found writing to be a form of escape - and roleplaying was no different. Along with the creative writing hidden up my sleeve, I also began to fall in love with sports factions that included a hefty amount of detail roleplaying. Having used to be a swim captain, and then a swim member - writing out long appended messages was quite calming to me. However, I did this for three years and needed change desperately - hence the cheer role I have currently. Writing out detailed chants and moving along the mats for performances along with interacting with my teammates, I feel the most content and happy with my actions and achievements.

What is your motivation for applying?
Ah, the age-old question that every application asks. As I recently applied for Event Team, I delved into the topic more in-depth and decided to elaborate on some of my points here, but in more detail concerning EMS. It is no secret now that I used to be a part of this faction four years ago - my old username being heartpaint. After communicating with some of my friends in the faction (you know exactly who you are), I decided to try my hand at being a part of the team once more - only focusing on the psychiatrist aspect of it. My motivation for joining EMS is to open my horizon when it comes to roleplay - as I currently only can JockRP. I’ve always wanted to play an adult character, as I feel the roleplay is more intense, as characters I normally play act silly at times. Along with the mention of my peers in the faction, I feel I can easily bounce off of them to let the social butterfly in me spread its wings.

Which role are you applying for? (Doctor or Psychiatrist):
Psychiatrist :3

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
My knowledge of Hospital Work is very limited - however, I will try my best to elaborate on what I remember to the best of my ability.

There is a hierarchy in the faction, and it goes from Head physicians to trainees. Listed below is how things are run, and what each member can do.

Clinical Director
The Clinical Lead is the highest ranking you can get as an EMS worker and faction member. This person is in charge and is responsible for how the hospital works - seeing the hospital from a bird’s eye view. The Head Physician is responsible for payments as well as forcing the rules upon the lower ranks - they are hidden in the shadows mainly but can step in as needed.

Clinical Lead
The Clinical Lead is second in command and can take on similar tasks as the Head Physician. The Clinical Manager oversees all of its sections and helps the lower ranked - similar to those in the higher position. If the Head Physician is busy, the lower ranks are to ask the Clinical Lead if they need any help - permission to petrol, go off duty, etc. Clinical Leads are the head of the lower section. Their main priority is the lower-ranked and tend to be seen training the newcomers and helping them get adjusted to the busy life of the hospital. For example, there is a Doctor Clinical Lead - who can oversee all of the doctors and help with certain topics.

Doctors
Doctors are apart of the higher ground. They aren’t as capable of doing things some Clinical Leads can do, but they are able to do more things than Psychiatrists. Doctors can treat and prescribe medication as well as treat some conditions on their level. When interacting with a doctor, the can ask questions, and hopefully get to a result on their own. Like most EMS workers, they are also able to work behind the counter in terms of pharmacy.

Psychiatrist
Psychiatrists check up on everyone, to put it into simple terms. They care for the well-being of the citizens and tend to help them overcome any life struggles - their mental wellness their top priority. Psychiatrists excel in helping patients with mental and they help talk people out of some troubles they may be having. Along with this, they can also do limited medical work like IV’s along with nurse-like tasks. Like Doctors, they can do pharmaceutical work.

Paramedic
Paramedics are quite new to me, yet are familiar in some capacities. They often go on patrol with members - as they are the ones able to attend to the medical needs to those unable to go physical to the hospital. These members of EMS tend to be first responders: as these calls tend to be life-or-death situations. To gain the title of a paramedic, you must endure training to get a certification.

Veterinarian
Veterinarians tend to be the ones who help injured animals. They can either be a Psychiatrist or Doctor in terms of role, but they tend to spend their time attending to the injured animals. Like Paramedic, you are allowed to endure a specific training to get a certification.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
I fully understand and acknowledge this - as being a part of factions: this is a must.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes. I may have things that can pull me away at times - yet I believe I can fully dedicate my time to this role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
I understand and acknowledge this.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
As a member of another faction, this is crucial to acknowledge and understand.

3.pngIn-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:
Huali Hiwahiwa

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Male, he/him

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):
PhD

Character’s Nationality:
Hawaiian, Korean.

Character’s Marital Status:
Huali is a single man. Hit his line!

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Shinto - though he is not strictly religious nor speaks on it outside of romantic partners.

Character’s Spoken Languages:
English, Japanese, Korean

Backstory (100+ Words):

The pitter-patter of feet was heard- but it was in a white room, and different scenes were painted across the walls as the room stretched - the colors changing as time passed. In the middle of the room, a treadmill-like walkway, moving at a constant speed. A figure, one that was masked and had no identity to go off of began to stride forward onto the floor. This was a visual representation of Huali Hiwahiwa’s life - a short film.

At first, the sound of feet was bare at the age of two, cheers somewhere in the distance as Huali’s parents saw him walk for the first time - an accomplishment that meant so little to him at the time. A sharp inhale was heard from his father, and the spoon his mother used to create a pastry dish fell to the floor. The room was bright yellow, with splotches of green - happiness and luck. Huali Hiwahiwa was a child, and his parents were happy. His mother, Kalani Konekua, immediately ran over to pick the child up, spinning him around. The figure on the walkway felt hope as if the film was bound to stay happy.

The next scene was the Hawaiian-Korean male wandering into elementary school, his normally curled hair was slicked back - as it was years ago. Everyone in his grade had the hairstyle, so it was only fitting for him to join the crowd. His parents were beginning to bicker back and forth as he strode away, but it was his first day of fifth grade. Putting his family’s issues behind was all he needed to get through his first day of school. The walls were still painted yellow, but the shade of greens began to bleed red - annoyance. The size of the splotches started to change in consistency - some were smaller and more opaque, while others were larger and up in opacity. It seemed like a storm was brewing - yet the figure continued to move through the scenes.

Huali’s scene changed, and the once sound of dress shoes against the carpet turned to bladed grass along the open field. The song that most Americans on the island of Hawaii came to despise played - as graduation meant moving on to bigger and better things. With his secret cross tattoo hidden on his back - Huali realized that his parents did not show up. His mother had left during year nine with no explanation, nor did Huali pester for one. His father worked long hours in the local hospital- as Jing Hiwahiwa was the only doctor around worth waiting months for. The walls as the room changed painted yellow had begun to dye itself to grey - expressing the feeling of hopelessness. If his father and mother didn’t show up for the biggest part of his life, why should he try anymore?

The four walls changed once more as the figure heard clicks of heels, presumably from a woman Huali cared to love. Incoherent voices sounded through the walls - yet it sounded familiar. His mother spoke to him, but for some reason, a slight ringing was heard as she communicated. The walls began to bleach themselves purple, fear was the only emotion the figure could feel. It seemed as if his mother was becoming more and more distant as the figure traveled through the room. It seemed like a hospital room - the way the big curtains swayed and the steady beeps of the heart monitor. The words “What’s your name?” was the last thing his mother said before the beeps went silent.

The room then began to stop moving, and the figure looked at himself in the mirror staring back was Huali Hiwahiwa, but he looked content with his life. He had more tattoos littered against his arms and chest, and glasses sat atop of his nose. The island that he once titled as home was a distant memory - moving to Japan after a year of residency in a town titled Kyoto. Huali took a step off of the moving platform, and the scene began to turn white. Uncertainty was painted in his life, but with a step towards Karakura, the colors seemed to turn into a rainbow of possibility.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY

What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)
Huali Hiwahiwa’s main focus growing up as a psychiatrist was to help people remember that their history means something - that humans are not just spawned through divine choice. Having seen his mother after years of no contact forgetting his name seemed normal at the time, however at age 24 the Japanese-American realized that his mother had dementia. As time passed - and his medical school began to shape itself - Huali decided it was time to focus on his specialty. Geriatric Psychiatrists were tossed around in his mind a few times, and with his mother passing due to old age - and dementia - the idea of becoming one stuck.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
After attending the best medical school that Hawai’i had to offer, the male held a residency in Queen’s North Hawai’i Community Hospital for three months. His father used to be Clinical Lead in the hospital - but after the death of his wife: he tried to support his son in his dreams. As the time passed, it was evident that Huali was unhappily attending the town’s hospital. He needed a change of scenery, and impulsively booked a plane ticket to Japan. From there, he jumped from place to place, trying to find somewhere that truly stuck with him - and eventually looked at Karakura.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
Due to the limited residency in Hawai’i, his work experience is quite small.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
Completely left field, but Huali has completed culinary school. His mother always seemed so happy wandering about in the kitchen - humming little tunes as she baked whatever pastry she decided that day. As his dark eyes scanned her movements: the brunette, instead of taking breaks during school, slowly completed his schooling for cooking.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?
Huali Hiwahiwa is a male of Korean and Hawaiian descent, his mother is Hawaiian and his father is Korean. He consistently wore glasses as he did not have perfect vision despite popular belief. His hair color was painted chocolate, and his skin a tanned shade. He stands at 5’10, and always held a somewhat stone-cold expression, though if people looked hard enough: his lips sometimes are turned upwards. It’s also no secret that he had tattoos littering his skin, and broke the standard of Japanese standards - people judging him as soon as he wore short sleeves.

How does your character act on and off duty?

# ON DUTY
It’s practically whiplash with the difference between Huali on-duty versus off. On duty, his expression was neutral most of the time when talking to strangers who were not his patients. He didn’t speak about his opinions much, but would easily strike up a conversation with his fellow residents if the time called for it. Due to his childhood and now adulthood, he was always titled as an outcast, yet prided himself in being efficient and easy to talk to when it came to work ethics and worries.

# OFF DUTY
Off-duty Huali is a complete and utter riot - the social butterfly breaking from the cocoon. The male can not seem to silence himself in terms of conversations with peers and fellow friends he graces across the street. In the hospital, Hiwahiwa seemed to always keep a neutral expression, however, outside? His face contorted in all different ways, from disgust to happiness. With a cup of soju in his hand and a loose buttoned shirt - Huali looked like he stepped straight out of a fanfiction.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Huali prides himself in working well with others, despite how cold he seems.

What plans does your character have for the future?
In the future, Huali doesn’t see it in simple terms. All throughout his life, there’s been consistencies and inconsistencies. Despite them all, a goal of his is to eventually open up his practice back in Hawai’i.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?

# PERCIEVED BY OTHERS
It depends on who you ask, truly it can fluctuate. Some of Huali’s closest friends can call him a cat: cold around others yet affectionate and loving towards others. His smile was also quite large at times, but the pearly whites he flashed could easily be turned into a scowl.

# PERCIEVED BY OTHERS
Huali has high hopes in himself when it comes to perception. He understands that he is not the cookie-cutter man you expect when talking about issues, yet the Korean-American tried his best to offer ghost of smiles to his peers and random strangers on the street.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread