mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Artai 'Tai' Lunamrue 2.0 Biography (By Skyhigh2)

Skyhigh2

Level 5
Artai 'Tai' Lunamrue☙

Basic Information

~Nicknames~

'Tai'
"I mean it's litro what everybody calls me I guess it's okay?"

'Blossom'
"It's soothing to hear, it was mainly a family nickname Reasen gave me''

Given Name

'Artai Tai Lunamrue'
"I uh it is kinda scary when people call out my full name!"

General Mind & Body Information

Height: 4'11

Weight: 95lbs

Build: Tai has a pear-shaped body but don't let her height and build fool you.

Skin Color: Mixed

Eye Color: Hazelnut

Hair Style: Tai's hair swings side to side if you get a closer look you see it's fashionably cut as a wolf cut.

Hair Color: Her hair color seems to be a dirty blonde.

Fashion: The female's fashion seems to be rather fancy and outgoing. She likes to dress how her personality is, Sassy and Money.

Abnormalities: Tais' abnormality is that she has a growth hormone deficincy and that she has scoliosis. This caused her to only grow up to 4'11 the height she's been since she was fourteen.

Date of Birth: 3oth May 2004

Place of Birth: Russia a small town called Rostov is where Tai was originally birthed and brought up until the age of sixteen when she moved to Karakura.

Nationality: Russian , Scottish and Hispanic. Tais mother was mixed race being Scottish and Hispanic Tai gains most of her mothers features including her hair and skintone while she has also learnt Russian and Gaelic but is yet to learn her mothers language.

Race: Russian , Scottish and Hispanic (Read Nationality to understand)

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Religious Beliefs: Paganism

Political Beliefs:
"Karakura's political-ness is a piece of utter shit that's all I have to say."

~General Appearance~

Appearance: As you look towards Tai you can see she stands at a short 4'11 in height. Her body curves into a pear shape and she seems quite comfortable 94lbs. She would look you up and down with an uncanny look as she seemed to dislike the stage of meeting new people. The female has a dove tattoo against her neck that seems to be holding a sprig of lavender. If you look down around her waist and to her thighs you can see she has a light-tanned pink pair of tights on but u can also see two large burn scars with unreadable carvings hidden beneath them. Her hair falls gently beside her waist and seems uncut and untouched but yet the amount of products that go into the volume fluff of a wolf cut seems to be intoxicating.

Personality: The female's personality seems bold and striking. She will cut through u with her tongue and her words. She doesn't seem to have a care in the world for what other people think of her as she enjoys her own self and loves herself.
"If you insult me it just means you can't be me~"

<3Character Voice:<3
Tais Voice Claim (Dead to Me)

Equipment: Tai is normally seen holding a blossoming fan and a white stallion purse. Inside of that purse is a lighter, a box of cigarettes, peachy lipgloss, an eye curler, mascara, a hairbrush, perfume a tucked-up hello kitty umbrella, and her phone.

+=General Information=+

Clothes: As known Tai has a large wardrobe filled with jackets, dresses, stiletto heels, purses, and multiple different things. The random stuff she pulls out of her wardrobe is utmostly confusing to the human eye.

"My wardrobe is litro my best friend she knows what I wanna wear and when"

Hobbies: Tai's hobbies consist of enjoying long walks on the beach, Art & Design, baking various sweet goods, and of course her party lifestyle.

"If you can't party hard why party at all?"

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities: Tai's addictions consist of enjoying a lovely cigarette every morning, she also enjoys wine during the mornings and as soon as it hits 6 pm.

"It's 6 pm somewhere isn't it?"

Skills: Tai's skills consists of how quickly this girl can run in a pair of heels. She is able to kick them off her feet and grab them and run like it's nobody's issue, She also is extremely smart and unknown. She enjoys storing information and just pulling it out randomly. She also is a great kickboxer and took seventeen years of kickboxing and regular boxing for self-defense.

.Relationships.

Family:

Reasen Ryder Lunamrue (Bio Sister Alive)
Sardonyx 'Ox' Lunamrue (Bio Sister Alive)
"I love you two, We will always be the fantastic three."

Friends:
Fiber 'Girr' Stewart
Oda Tachiro
Conrad Yorke
Shugou 'Shushu' Tenshi
Kassima Akamine
Uyen Aeri Akamine
Clexxs Hunter
Ichigo Masanori

"I mean their ok friends"

Besties:
Malina Eden

"Eden and I are fucking trouble"

Lover:
Yet to be found

"I love him but does he love me?"

Disliked:
Tony Hatake
Sasori Hatake

"You guys don't deserve to know Reasen."

-Tais Backstory-

.Home.

Artai Lunamrue was born in Russia , a small town called Rostov. The female lived there with her father, mother, and two siblings Sardonyx and Reasen. The two are fondly known in Karakura for multiple reasons. Artai spent most of her life working at the library learning about Fungi and biology. She would then become a Biology major in her hometown high school. Due to lack of income, she had to stop going to school and begin working at the saloon. This was around the age of fourteen to sixteen.

-Moving-

As soon as Artai had finished work and her education and became the fresh age of sixteen. Her sisters Sardonyx and Reasen decided that it was no longer a good living situation in Rostov. Her mother had died of unknown causes and their father had become unknowingly addicted to alcohol. They began to pack during the night and leave Rostov for ‘good’.

=Back Again=

At the age of seventeen, Tai moved back to Rostov to the news that her father was dying. She would spend up to two years there until she was eighteen, Her father had passed away then and she had sold the house and land that was her home. It was a tedious process but it was needed.

=.The Note.=

Tai had received an envelope to her address in Russia. It was to inform her about Sardonyx’s death and it had appeared to have a pair of keys, a list of names, an address, and a riddle placed inside of the envelope.

“Do what I did, Learn what we did. Look for the clues and care for my husband. From R."
This note appeared to be from Reasen.

=-.Karakura.-=

Artai decided after revicing the note that she would move back to Karakura. When she arrived at the apartment that she was given the keys to it seemed that Reasen had recently lived there for a couple of months the apartment still was fresh but rather dark. Box’s still left around with Reasens things. Tai didn't know where to start with this ghost trail.

-.Thank you for Reading her backstory it is still a massive work in progress and there is far more to come for our Tai.-

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread