mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied ArtificialLovee - History teacher (QTLS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
IGN (In Game Name): ArtificialLovee

Previous bans:

[I've been banned a couple of times before but I've forgotten the Reasoning's, Though I did recently get temp banned for having an item I wasn't supposed to have.

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:

Yes I understand that most answers are found in the Roleplay Documents

Describe your activity on the server:

Well Im pretty active on the ts3, I come on quite a lot on Schoolrp as thats one of my favourite servers. I've been a twelfth grader since my previous demotion (Head of P.E)

Do you have TeamSpeak3?

Yes, As I said earlier I have TS3 and I am very active.

Do you have a microphone?

Yes I do. (HyperX Cloud II Headset, Black & Red, https://www.scorptec.com.au/product/Headphones/Wired/58057-KHX-HSCP-RD?gclid=COe6q_25_tQCFUxXvQodKz8E0A)

List your current and past applications:
(Denied) Drama teacher - ("Jun 19, 16")
(Denied) P.E teacher ("Aug 2, 2016")
(Accepted) (Upgraded to P.E Teacher) Center-back (Sep,19,2016)
(Accepted) (Quit) P.E teacher - (Nov,9,2016)
(Accepted) (Demoted) (Jan,3,2017)
(Denied) Staff application (Feb,9,2017)

What is your motivation for applying?:

I want to apply because I've seen that the teachers have stopped teaching as much since Alts were allowed, When I was in a call with a couple of teachers I was (I was a bit annoying) asking them to do classes and than I was like

"-My depressed imagination- Hey yo, hot guy
My sanity - Wait me?
-My depressed imagination- Yeah I'm talking to yyall, you should become a teacher, than you won't have to ask them to do the classes
My sanity- Wait? Than I don't get to be the student?
My depressed imagination- Fuck you, your becoming a teacher if you like it or not

Have you read the megathread for Teachers?
Have you read
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ?

Have you read
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ?

Yes I've read all of the threads multiple times.

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do?

I would go to the School field trip area of the forums and fill out the application.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class:

When Im speaking your as silent as a rat. You may ask questions after I am finished talking.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):

I was a teacher twice in the past. Teached a far amount of classes during the first time of me being a teacher but was demoted for being inactive (I was moving house at the time)

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:

Trainee | (Trainee)
Newly Qualified Teacher | (NQT)
Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills | (QTLS)
Head of Department | (HD)

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers?

Yes, I have

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?

Well I'd add the detention commands so teachers can easily get rid of troubles makers who just don't seem to care if we say stop it, when I was a P.E teacher there were so many students who couldn't be controlled. It was annoying. I believe that it should be added back. I mean they both aren't realistic so why can't we choose the better unrealistic option?

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

(Trying to fit with my subject on this one)

Teachers are the Pharaohs of schools. They have ultimate power within the school and classroom. They are strict and cunning. They are friendly but not friends. Ingame the teachers get 250000¥ monthly but in real life its $55,000 per year. In their spare time they would be out either getting dinner or be marking student books in their apartment

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:

The server is called SchoolRP because its a area where young people can learn about everything Academic. Without any older people who have learned these said Academic subjects wouldn't be able to be taught to the younger generations
Describe the ranking system of teachers:

Trainee | (Trainee)
A trainee observes teachers doing classes. They can help the teachers during their class if needed. It helps you learn how to teach properly

Newly Qualified Teacher | (NQT)
This is the next step from Trainee to Qualified. You now have the permission to do classes on your own if given permission from the HD.

Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills | (QTLS)

Congrats your a Pharaoh now! You can now do classes freely without the HD's permission! Yay!

Head of Department | (HD)

You are at the top of your Teacher subject Egyptian pyramid! You now must ensure that fellow teachers are following the teacher COC. Your now on your Own platform of the subjects. There is only one Head of department per subject.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

The planning system runs on a Must have, Should have, Could Have system.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

I would tell them to stop or I go to the principal/HD (Whoevers on) and tell them that the principal/HD
could tell their parents how rude they are being.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?

Assuming that they are all talking, I punish one student, preferably the one whos most destructive. My punishments would be telling them to explain what I just said. That would count as a warning to the rest of this class. I would keep on going by picking the next most destructive person and telling them to write a paragraph about the said historic time line which I would be teaching at the time

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?

He would go to the coffee machine, Paying for the coffee he sits down on one of the seats at the table. He would mark school work and if anyone started a convocation with him he'd talk about to them until the convocation was over. He would than go back to Marking

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.

/me Scraps chalk across blackboard writing a paragraph about a certain history
time line
/me Claps his hands, singling that all students should be quiet
/me hands out books to the class, one at a time
/me Looks expectantly as if all the students would be more than happy to learn about the boring historic time line

BACKSTORY

407 words

James Rose grew up in Britain. James Rose was a very confident and uncaring individual. James was able to pass his exams with no trouble and was a bully to the students who failed the tests that he passed, James hated history. “Why learn about the dead, Jesus. Like come on they're dead!!” was a common phrase he used when associated in a convocation which was related to the topic of history. James grew up rich and smart, James lacked a lot of more important things, he wasn't a good friend, a good person or a good person to be around. Overall James was a total Ass, after a tragic event James found a reason to like history, History became fun, James started to become nice and the people around him were starting to like him. As James grew up he became more and more kind and cunning. James got into (Cambridge university ) where he learned about all types of history He got a Master degree in history and was the top of the school. James was set up to become a historian! James would later apply to become a full time historian. HistorianHQ did not like James. Like all Historians, HistorianHQ looked through James past going down deeper into his bullying days. The job report came back to him within the next month. He was in agony when he saw that they didn't want to hire him and that his bullying nature would interfere with his job. James set out after that to become a full time writer, mainly for “The Daily Britain” a popular news papers in his young adult life span. He moved overseas to do news reports on indiviuals like Justin Barbie and Mily Circus. He was noticed as quite a good writer and made loads of money. He was at his highest point, Rich, famous writer, was intouch with great contacts and the amount of publicity he got. James had always wanted to live in Japan, he wished to live there when he was older and spend the the early 30s of his life teaching. He moved over to Japan after his 32th birthday. He was to teach students history and to explain that the old are important, and not to be as blind as he was when associating himself with history. He found a rich city and a Rich luxury school. He applied for the Job as History teacher and was awaiting his replie in the mail. He opened his mailbox to see a letter......

IN CHARACTER
(
Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
James Akiiiko Rose
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr
Given Name(s):
James
Preferred Name:
Mr Rose

Male

Religious Denomination:

None