mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

ARTIST'S SECRET SANTA EXTENSION NOTICE

Yume_

Level 86
Community Team
Lore Team
Hi guys I've learned a lot while trying to organize this, and I'm sorry for all the late stuff. Winter is a busy period, and some of the math stopped adding up about halfway through which lead to a ton of backtracking. Not fun stuff. Hopefully by the end of tonight everyone will have their partners sorted, if I missed you, dm me! (cloud_divider#3828)

The Secret Santa is being extended into the second week of January. (until the 15th) Rather than having everyone send their art on the 23rd, you are now free to send it basically whenever you're done! That way it'll go a bit more smoothly. (Probably)

This is my first time organizing anything of this scale, let alone a secret santa. I advise both my future self, and whoever tries to run this sort of thing in the future that to not try to pair people by hand. It's a really bad idea. Don't have references dm'd to you either because then you're flipping between discord AND the forms trying to find one person. There are also a lot of artists hiding in the SRP community. Like a lot. About 45 people signed up, 46 including myself, so get a friend to help you do all the dming lol

However, there are going to be more art collab projects in the future, but they probably won't be this complicated. Keep your eyes out........ (In late February.)

Users who are viewing this thread