weoja

Level 18
[OOC section]

In Game Name: ItzAshleyyyy_

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Teacher’s Assistant

How often do you log onto the server?: Pretty much daily

Do you have discord? yes

Do you have a microphone? For things like discord, I use my phone as a mic

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: yes, it was over a year ago though. I had been banned for giving out someone’s personal information, but since then I have grown & changed as a person. I was banned for around a year, and then I made a ban appeal that was accepted, as it showed my true dedication to the server.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: The teacher’s assistant is responsible for helping to keep the classroom in order. I will supervise during the lessons, and make sure everything is under control. If not, I will help the teacher get it back to normal. I will remain silent during the lessons, and not interrupt. If the teacher

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: no, only as a student character. However, my friends are teachers and that helps me get an understanding for what i’ll be doing.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: As a student character

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: I am very familiar with what my job does as to most of my friends are teachers or school staff members. I would give assistance in the classroom including the teacher if he or she needs help.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:

I would stop them and tell them how important respect is, and if they don't stop, I would get the closest teacher or nearest principal.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would accept my job and do it very carefully.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would stop them and sort out the situation.

[IC section]

Applicant Name: Ash Marie

Chosen Job: TA

Motivation for Joining YHS: I think working with the students is really great and school can be really fun if you do your job the right way

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I should be accepted because im very responsible and think I will be able to handle the job well.

Last edited:

Lofken

Level 145
Denied
The amount of big gaps you have in this application is frightening. You also need to include more detailed answers to the questions.

Re-apply in 7 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread