Sexual Orientation:
[Bisexual]
Women men and others

Religious Beliefs:
Atheist

Political Beliefs:
None

Basic Character information (1).png
She'd have soft fair pale skin with a touch of tan, she would stand to the hight of 5,5 and would look round about 60kgs. Her soft moonlight blue eyes would glow and complement her skin tone and her soft flowy slightly curly hair beach blonde hair flowing with the wind, shining in the sunlight. Her curvy hourglass figure would make her look soft sweet and fragile. If you look close enough you would be able to see her light freckles going across the middle of her face, and the dragon shaped pink birthmark on the side of her neck. Ashlyn would have one black dragon tattoo on her left leg, a cat in a box tattoo on the back of her neck and a tattoo on her left arm with a moon and the saying under it "she is a Blossom in the wind".

Basic Character information (2).png
She'd be kind/caring because of her giving and always helping personality.
She'd be golden hearted because of her way of think of others before herself but still makes time to focus on her self after.
She'd be confident because she makes sure that the only thing she is is herself and said to herself to never let anyone define who you are and if you don't like how she looks or how she acts don't look at her she would have a lot of self confidence that she took a while to learn and realise.
She'd be funny because of her ways to always try to make someone laugh when they feel even a little bit down.

Diseases/Illness:
Asthma
Overview. Asthma is a chronic lung disease affecting people of all ages. It is caused by inflammation and muscle tightening around the airways, which makes it harder to breathe. Symptoms can include coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath and chest tightness
Mental health :
-Depression
Depression is a mood disorder that causes a persistent feeling of sadness and loss of interest. Also called major depressive disorder or clinical depression, it affects how you feel, think and behave and can lead to a variety of emotional and physical problems.
-social anxiety
A person with social anxiety disorder feels symptoms of anxiety or fear in situations where they may be scrutinized, evaluated, or judged by others, such as speaking in public, meeting new people, dating, being on a job interview, answering a question in class, or having to talk to a cashier in a store.
-ADHD
Overview. Adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a mental health disorder that includes a combination of persistent problems, such as difficulty paying attention, hyperactivity and impulsive behavior.
-Paranoia
What is paranoia? Paranoia is the irrational and persistent feeling that people are 'out to get you' or that you are the subject of persistent, intrusive attention by others. This unfounded mistrust of others can make it difficult for a person with paranoia to function socially or have close relationships.
-OCD
Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is a disorder in which people have recurring, unwanted thoughts, ideas or sensations (obsessions). To get rid of the thoughts, they feel driven to do something repetitively (compulsions).
-Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a developmental disability caused by differences in the brain. People with ASD often have problems with social communication and interaction, and restricted or repetitive behaviors or interests.

Basic Character information (3).png
Coming soon
Basic Character information (4).png
She'd have a acoustic guitar and camera on her at all times
Clothes:
coming soon
Hobbies:
Gardening
She dose gardening to clam her down and to escape from people and life for a few seconds
Photography
She dose photography because when she was younger her real father was a photographer and thought her how to do it and it is the last thing she has of him his camera
Music
She plays the guitar to entertainment but also escape to another world
Sleeping
It's sleep why not?
Eating
Food Is food what can I say
Basic Character information (5).png
Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
A drinking addiction

Skills:

Strengths:
Creativity , thinking outside the box , solving problems and puzzles, music and to make the best out of things
Weakness:
Socializing , sense of direction , listening and to not be straight forward and lying
Family:
[Relationship<3]
Rockwell A. Loke (35yr)
"Oh how much i love you honey you are my one and only i have never been so happy in my life and i never ever will stop loving you and telling you how amazing you are i truly love you like more then anyone in the whole world"
[Bio Children]
Lachlan Kuruizaki (13yr)

"ohhh you little Rockstar your mama loves you so much no matter how many dam grey hairs you give her you mean the world to me and never forget that"

Hazel Kuruizaki-loke (just born)

"Can you stop dam kicking me and scaring me and your father ever time we go for a ultrasound you might just give your father another dam heart attack and i don't think mama's heart can take that so geez....but anyways cant wait to meet you my little baby girl"

[Non-bio Children]
Daughter
Page Kuruizaki 20

"OOO girly my big baby girl you are amazing smart and pretty i love you pagie your amazing!"
Noah K. Loke 18
Miyu Loke-Yoshiro20
  • Yvette Loke 18
  • Maria Loke 18
  • Kim 'JoJo' Loke 18
  • Kohana L. Andreev 18
  • Marianna Corella-Loke 18
  • Heidi A.H Loke 18
Son
Mitsubishi Loke 18
  • Kaori S. Loke 18
  • Orion O. Loke 13

{Friends}
  • Faye Jahii 30
  • Daichi matsumoto-solas 39
    Alessia Misono 26
    Saint Sanbuono 40

(More coming soon my brain broke gimmie a minute or a day T-T)
[!]
this backstory can be triggering to a few for a few topic that are mentioned
Backstory:​
Ashlyn Sanbuono’s backstory
The beginning:
One stormy night in Spain the wind blowing though a hospital window with a little boy with blonde hair and blue eyes standing in front of it he seemed to be waiting for something or better yet someone. A man with dark blonde hair would walk out of the door into the room the little boy was in with tears in his eyes holding a little baby girl and said something along the lines of “this is your little s sister but. . . Mamas not coming home she went back to her magical land and one day will bring us too” he couldn’t hold his tears back and it would slowly roll down his face as he took the little boys hand and walked out of the door. He would but both of them in the car Ashlyn the baby in the baby seat and the boy on a pillow and would help him put his safety belt on then would shut the door and get in the passengers seat. The man in the front would drive and say “ we’re going on a little trip to grandma’s house. The little boy would yell and dance in the car then the man would say “ Asher stop it please”. Asher would stop and start playing with Ashlyn showing her his toys.

At grandma’s house :
Asher would jump out of the car the minute they stopped at a two story house with white concrete walls with a green metal roof and over grown plants on the side, a old women would stand at the door of the house her arms out ready for a hug her grey long soft hair and blue eyes would shin and complement her pale tan skin. Asher would run and jump at the lady giving her a tight hug the lady would smile brightly. The man would take the baby carrier out and put Ashlyn in it and the old lady would run with excitement but also sadness towards the baby and would take her in the house and Asher would take the man’s hand and say “lets go in papa” the man would nod walking in holding Asher’s hand.
Five years later:
Ashlyn would run around the house chasing Asher Ashlyn would look five years old and Asher would look ten years old. As the two were running they would bump into a girl with light blonde hair and blue eyes they later found out her name was Mika she was five years old and that she live next door. Ashlyn went the next day to see Mika and when she opened the door she showed Mika her toy because she was nervous to speak and Mika giggled and let’s just say they became the best of friends and would go see each other everyday and never went anywhere without each other.

Five more years later the fire:
Mila and Ashlyn were playing in a tree house in the back of Mika’s yard and everyone else was in the house but all of a sudden there would be a bang and a huge flame of fire would come out though the roof there would be screaming coming from in the house then Asher ran out and grabbed me and Mika and ran though a gate to grandma’s house and asked her for help she told us to stay in the house Mika would stand next to me in shock Ashlyn would grab her softly sitting her down hugging her Mika would still be in shock tears rolling down her face. A few minutes later the firefighters would come and grandma would walk in crying and would say “k-kids uhh you guys will be staying with me a little longer and Mika to your guys papa and Mika’s mam when to heaven and won’t be back anytime soon. I think it’s time I should take you kids to Karakura a nice place in Japan” then she’d mutter “it will be much safer”

Karakura :[
Then would walk out of the airport Ashlyn sleeping in her brother arms and Mika holding grandma’s hand. Asher would place Ashlyn down on a bench and Mika would sit next to her seeing the burn mark on her neck and would see it would look like a dragon but she wasn’t sure if it was a burn mark or birthmark but never asked, grandma would call a taxi and they would get in but the minute They arrived the house looked very off and suspension Mika would get out of the car and go inside the house then a bunch of men dressed in black would jump out and would try to shoot Ashlyn but Asher would jump into action and would push her to the side and he would get shoot grandma would scream and the guys would run after Mika came outside to see what was going on. Ashlyn would run to her brother and hold him in her arms crying and yelling “not like this no no no. . . Don’t you dare leave me”. Five minutes later a ambulance would take him. The doctors would tell them he would never be able to walk again and is in a coma they don’t know if he will ever wake up again. A few years ago Asher gave her a gift and said to only open it when she turned 16, she would hold the box tight stroking hair as tears fell down her face.

Two years later
Grandma’s unfortunately had to move to a different country for Ashers hospital treatment and wasn’t able to look after us anymore and me and Mika were put in foster care.

Foster care
Foster care wasn’t that bad or so Ashlyn thought. When the girls arrived at the foster care Centre me and Mika thought we would be adopted together I guess not Yutaro Munakata took her in and a man named Saint Sanbuono. Sooner or later actually in the spam of two days we found out they worked together and knew each other Ashlyn and Mika were so happy and that they would both be going to the same high school when that day comes they would be going to KHS Karakura high school.

First day of high school
Ashlyn and Mika would stare at the big gate in front of them in shock and excitement and both would mutter the words “KHS finally the moment we had been waiting for” if only they knew what hell this was going to be with there parents working at their school She first day Mika and Ashlyn chose to try and make some more friends and meet more of there family so they went there ways. Ashlyn when and was too nervous to talk to people so she hanged out with her dad in his class room till she had to leave so he could teach the collage students and stuff Ashlyn wasn’t really happy that Mika wanted to make more friends because it had always just been them two but she knew she couldn’t hold her back so she just sat in front of her dad’s class and watched since most of this stuff is boring we will fast forward to her….
Ashlyn’s 16th and the box
The sum would shine the birds would chirp and it kind of seemed like spring but hey it wasn’t Evan close Ashlyn would get out of bed in her small apartment that she shared with Mika’s sister Astoria Munakata. Astoria would have made cake and had the box her brother said she could open next to it. Ashlyn would smile and sat down and she would open the box slowly to see a gold necklace with a gold shaped rose on the end with a panda plushie
And with a phone with old photos of him and her and videos with a bunch of recording for her some had special dates like Only lesion to this on March 22 and stuff like that. Best birthday she could ask for
Three years later the day she meet Pluto
Ashlyn had just broken up with her girlfriend and found out that her favourite and oldest brother was getting married but she couldn’t come it kinda really hurt her but had to hide it cause she was with Mika who was having a panic attack so after she chose to just hang around plaza but what came next she would have never thought it would happen. She was just sitting playing some videos of her and her brother when he came Pluto Enatsu a boy with light brown skin with light brown hair with blue tips on the end and I guess Ashlyn knew everything could only get better but it didnt they split up and ashlyn had enough and decide to move back to spain and meet ??? and they dated for a bit and she fell pregnant with Lachlan and found page on the street and when ??? found out about Lachlan his mother forced him to propose while he was cheating on her and when she found out it was her wedding day and she moved to back to Karakura and meet Rockwell.......

Now the rest of this story could lay in you hands. . . To be continued /ISPOILER]

Thank you! <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread