mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Ash's Librarian's Assistant Aplication.

[OOC section]
In Game Name:

AshyYourDaddy

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Librarian's Assistant

How often do you log onto the server?:

I just returned after a long break but I plan to be on every single day due to the world's current situation.

Do you have discord?
Yes. AshyYourDaddy#1130

Do you have a microphone?
Yes.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
No I have not.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes I can ensure that.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes, it is the administrators right that I will respect.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
This job's role is to assist the librarian in whatever task that they might need like stacking or organizing books.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
Yes, I was a regular librarian before. I also was an assistant in real life.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have been roleplaying on minecraft for over 4 years.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
Yes, usually I would stack and organize books. I could also run any errands that the librarian would need. I could also take over the librarian role if they are on break or needs to run an errand one their own. The main thing is to make sure everything runs smoothly.

[Situations]

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
First, I would calmly ask them to stop or consequences are to come. If they still are acting up I would quickly contact any higher staff members through discord or however else to make sure that the situation doesn't escalate any further.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would put my feelings about the job aside and do whatever I can to fulfill this task efficiently.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: First I would remind them about the rules, of which they should already know. If I can tell that they have no intention of stopping I would threaten to report him or get a administrator on the scene. I would also take screenshots of these actions for proof. If they keep going I put action to my words and contact someone who can deal with the problem better than I can.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Clarke Skaikru
Chosen Job: Librarian Assistant

Motivation for Joining KHS: I have always been interested in being helpful to others. My need for that and my love for books just made this job appeal to me. I also believe that I could be a great addition to the team.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted over the other applicants because I believe that I have more experience dealing with books, students, and punctuality. I am kind but also able to enforce rules and make sure things go smoothly. I am extremely dedicated to whatever I put my mind and time into. I have read over 500 books in my life which makes me an excellent advisor to students who are not sure what book to get. This skill also gets them back to class and work as quick as possible. I am excited to not only help out the librarian but the school as a whole if you decide to take me in!

suneaterchan

Level 105
DENIED
- Your application lacks certain important details.
- The minimum age is 25 & the role you applied for is taken.
- Good luck in the future if you wish to reapply! DM sun#0040 if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread