mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Assistant Nurse Application - Edateing

barbee

Level 15
Barbee
Barbee
Notable
In Game Name: edateing (alts: Barbee, Duotine)

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Assistant Nurse

How often do you log onto the server?: All the time more recently due to the current pandemic
Do you have discord?
yes kne#9161

Do you have a microphone? yes

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: Yes, staff disrespect early 2017, minor erp,

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes, I'm usually available after I finish my online school in the morning and of course after I've done what I've needed to do oocly.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?: Yes I do.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: School nurses usually are just there to treat in school wounds or assist students if a big issue comes along until actual trained professionals come along, as a assistant i'm supposed to assist the head nurse in again whatever they need help with for example if they need to go grab something I attend to the student in need or if the nurse is absent I take their place temporarily.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Yes, as an old character of mine who was involved with a hospital and- also worked as an office secretary.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have been on this server for I believe almost 4 years now, and I have done other roleplays but i'm almost positive mentioning them is advertising.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: I listed most of what the employee does in this job in what the role of the chosen school employee does- which is mostly assist students and the head nurse in whatever they need assistance with.

[Situations]

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: Be patient with the student, give them 3 warnings and if the situation gets too bad bring it to a higher official such as the head nurse or the principal's/college dean

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: It depends, if the school principal is requesting me to do something out of a school nurses range, I am not supposed to assist to it, however, if my character does have experience then I will do it with the best of my abilities.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I assure that i'm aware of what they're doing and if its too dangerous to confront the fellow employee, I bring it to again- a someone of authority in this case being the principal or college dean- or if its extremely bad, contact the police.

[IC section]
Applicant Name: Naoyuki Umeko
Chosen Job: Assistant nurse

Motivation for Joining KHS: I've grown a liking to the nurse job, I studied in nursing school for a short period of time before deciding, that I didn't really want to become a nurse at a hospital yet a nurse that helps teenagers and children. That's only because I feel as if its easier working with younger people, though I know how bizarre it sounds, it's true.
Age (Minimum age is 25): 26 years old

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I believe with my experience in nursing school you would find more useful in the nursing job at the school, I also have substituted many high school classes back in my home town, and I find a joy in assisting students.

suneaterchan

Level 105
ACCEPTED
- Your application is up to par with what I'd like to see, and you show a good understanding of your chosen role.
- DM me on Discord, sun#0040, for more information regarding your role!

Users who are viewing this thread